PLEase help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEase help me

I saw some player can make a Croshair even if they are using AWP. BUt not scoping. The crosshair is just like a normal one. Is there a conmand that to create this crosshair? Please help me i really need one. If that is not a comn, is it a file? Can anyone show me where to get one

Where have you seen this?

Comment

It is a cheat. Draw one with a pen if you must, but installing one is naughty >

Comment

i saw someone using the crosshair in a vidoe. Do anyone knows where can i get, please i m very desperate.

Comment

Video? It was either a cheat or a spectator bug.

Comment

I'm not giving any help to someone who uses the AWM. By the way you don't even need a crosshair because when the sniper rifles in CS are zoomed out their really innacurate, therefore giving the crosshair little use.

Comment

ive just downloaded some new skins for my 1.6, and since then my ping is very high.can this be becouse of the new skins?? :S

Comment

wimpy the great wrote..
                i saw someone using the crosshair in a vidoe. Do anyone knows where can i get, please i m very desperate.
                If you saw it in a video, it was probably from an older version of cs back when the AWP and scout had crosshairs when unzoomed. So you're pretty much shit out of luck unless you wanna risk cheating and getting banned for a while.

Comment

Huxa wrote..
                  ive just downloaded some new skins for my 1.6, and since then my ping is very high.can this be becouse of the new skins?? :S
                  You're "ping" or latency, depends on the server, and how many people are on it.

Comment

uh u mustve been watching a HLTV demo in which crosshairs are present for your viewing pleasures and no it will never appear in ur normal first person view when your actually playing.

Comment

Working...
                    X