Arrogance in cal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrogance in cal

My clan [uD]- is in cal-o, we scrim cal-im/m teams on a regular basis. Every single time we scrim a cal-m team they call us scrubs and nubs and "ogl all stars" because we might screw up on a strat or somthing. Then we come across this guy called Kane who used to play in 3D. He was in a pug we scrimmed against and when we screwed up on a strat he offered us help and gave us advice. The point im trying to come across here is should cal teams be so arrogant and cocky or should they offer advice to lower levels of the league and such hence having the quality of being "sportsmanship"? I think I made this post quite confusing but im not sure.

Arrogance in cal

My clan [uD]- is in cal-o, we scrim cal-im/m teams on a regular basis. Every single time we scrim a cal-m team they call us scrubs and nubs and "ogl all stars" because we might screw up on a strat or somthing. Then we come across this guy called Kane who used to play in 3D. He was in a pug we scrimmed against and when we screwed up on a strat he offered us help and gave us advice. The point im trying to come across here is should cal teams be so arrogant and cocky or should they offer advice to lower levels of the league and such hence having the quality of being "sportsmanship"? I think I made this post quite confusing but im not sure.

Comment

Arrogance in cal

Comment

u played against cannon? cool cool

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why not just scrim on your own level? It's a waste of time for the winning team if they don't even have to think to beat you.

Comment

Why not just scrim on your own level? It's a waste of time for the winning team if they don't even have to think to beat you.

Comment

Comment

#findscrim is ALL LIES.
                    You advertise for CAL-O, you even confirm with them it's a CAL-O team, and then it turns out they are CAL-IM/M.
                    It's annoying as hell, but it still happens.

Comment

#findscrim is ALL LIES.
                      You advertise for CAL-O, you even confirm with them it's a CAL-O team, and then it turns out they are CAL-IM/M.

Comment

#findscrim is ALL LIES.

Comment

no no, its not that we get tricked into playing them. We find cal-im/m levels to play against. We dont always lose , actually i would say we win 9 out of 10 scrims against them. The way i look at it is if you play against your own level youll never progress, but if you play against higher more advanced you will progress in skills quite effeciaintly. And yes i played against cannon, hes a beast! lol He is one of the beast cs players out there, the guy gets behind you before you even spawn it seems lol Props out to cannon

Comment

no no, its not that we get tricked into playing them. We find cal-im/m levels to play against. We dont always lose , actually i would say we win 9 out of 10 scrims against them. The way i look at it is if you play against your own level youll never progress, but if you play against higher more advanced you will progress in skills quite effeciaintly. And yes i played against cannon, hes a beast! lol He is one of the beast cs players out there, the guy gets behind you before you even spawn it seems lol Props out to cannon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X