Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chopper soloing: a problem or an art?

Originally posted by Verzili View Post
    please don't talk crap,i doubt the great sloi himself could get such a score.

ok maybe you could get 50-60 if you were gunning infantry,but to score 250 with tv missiles/hydra's only is a giant farce.(thats a bsr of 500)

my score was not to brag,just to show that it didn't hinder the team.

i did the job on the heli and the armor and we won the game,just to prove that a semi-skilled 2 man chopper team is still good.
    you think i only tv??? nar i use the miniguns as well

my score isnt bragging either, its to show how you cannot even come close to comparing yourself with a soloer :nod:

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    That's why you take the pilot seat. As long as the gunner can click the right mouse button to TV in a straight line, all you have to do is line him up such that he doesn't miss.

I'll take a soloer in the heli over a boyfriend team any day, a crappy couple ('scuse the pun) in a heli ruins the game for everyone else (in terms of spawning and dying repeatedly) on their team, esp. when the enemy has a decent heli/jet running.
    :shakehead: they still miss tho, i see the smoke trail and whilst it starts in the right direction, the enemy moves abit and the missle stays straight n misses, because they dont adjust its aim at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post

[I]Gladly.Teamwork is defined by a players conscious choices in order to reach an objective, a conscious choice to group up with other players for a common goal.

Yep. Does a soloer group up with ppl? Nope!

Teamwork is also about balancing out your partners weaknesses with your strenghts and using your partners strenghts to balance your weaknesses. Teamwork is all about a conscious choice and communication is merely a tool for information exchange.

Yep. Does a soloer have a partner?? Nope! (But a 2 man crew does)

Communication on VOIP is not automatically teamwork.

When you have a squad of ppl using VOIP, folowing the SL and doing as he says i would call that teamwork.

Yes I have, I disliked it, and I disliked ArmA too, which is bigger, more realistic.

I didnt really like ArmA myself. But thats more because of crappy graphics and physics than lack of teamplay. Believe me, you have a whole lot more teamwork on PR and ArmA.

Teamwork in PR is less concentrated and not as intensive.

Erm... Huh??

Get a round in Smash and Grab, or VIP-E in SWAT4, youll see how people work as a team, towards a common goal.

And you dont see that in PR...?

Amazing to even spectate, its like watching Rock all over again. Not saying that PR lacks teamwork, but its more anonymous than the more "IN YOUR FACE" teamwork in games that are in smaller scale.

Wtf is "IN YOUR FACE" teamwork??

Worlds best pilots would disagree with you. Ive flown with a mouse, a keyboard and a JS. JS is superior to them all. Not in every aspect, naturally. But overall. And in the end, its DAMN FUN to fly with a joystick. If someone wants to spend 30 bucks to have more fun in their flight, your comments on its effectiveness in scoring, are pretty damn stupid.

All im saying that you can fly as good with a stick that you can with KB&M. And its just as fun to fly with KB&M. For me atleast

Youre a dumb ****.

You redline ppl for not being 18 of age and im a *******? Wow, your logic is astonishing!
      Reply's are in bold

Comment

good pilot + good gunner= team wins

good pilot + bad gunner= team fails

good gunner + bad pilot= team fails

good gunner\pilot alone= team wins

bad gunner\pilot alone= team fails which is the only reason to kick a soloer, if he sucks and still wont pick someone up

end of story, easy to understand, if a server admin doesn't allow soloing, hes prolly dumb and doesnt know what hes doing

ktnxby lock plz

we've had so many threads about soloing before and people still don't understand :|:

u cant only blame soloers, some are greedy and wont pick u up no matter what but what about the noobs??

they should know that they are not supposed to be in that chopper if they cant gun\fly, practice in single player first

ima pick people up and give them a chance, if they suck I go back and ask them to bail out, if they don't im not gona bother, im going straight to the edge of the map

guess what happens for the rest of the round, that same noob keeps trying to TK me or force TKs on me

now whose causing all the problems here?

soloers?
        `

Comment

Yep. Does a soloer group up with ppl? Nope!

Soloers actions help the team, thus hes doing teamwork. You obviously think that teamwork can take place only in close distance to each other. Running together doesnt make teamwork. A soloer is clearing a vehicle away from your patch while you run with a medic kit. He is sacrificing his time to help you, thus hes doing teamwork. Simple logic.

Yep. Does a soloer have a partner?? Nope! (But a 2 man crew does)

A soloer is using his strenghts to balance out your weaknesses. You cant take out a vehicle, hes doing it for you. He cant cap the flag, but he can help you stay safe until you do. Teamwork isnt necessarily two men sticking together like a duo of fairies. Teamwork is all about choices, and action. Two guys on the opposing ends of the map can do teamwork.

When you have a squad of ppl using VOIP, folowing the SL and doing as he says i would call that teamwork.
          So if a squad leader doesnt use VOIP, but rather the order markers, hes not doing teamwork? Communication doesnt make teamwork. SWAT4 doesnt use VOIP and it has more teamwork than most games out there. Teamwork is choices, not 16 year old twats screaming into the mic. If a SQL is ordering the team to tag along and they all die together, you could call that teamwork, I guess.

I didnt really like ArmA myself. But thats more because of crappy graphics and physics than lack of teamplay. Believe me, you have a whole lot more teamwork on PR and ArmA.
          Ive played them both, disliked them both. Ill stick to something else.

Erm... Huh??
          I dont think I could have expressed myself any more clearly.

And you dont see that in PR...?
          You do, but I see it more often in SWAT4 because in a 16 player format, youre sticking together so much that you can remember someones breath. The cool thing about close quarters combat is that you experience everything in a different manner, everything is close around you, theres less anonymity.

Wtf is "IN YOUR FACE" teamwork??

The kind of teamwork that is close around you that you can actually feel. Something that is so obvious that cannot be ignored for something else.

All im saying that you can fly as good with a stick that you can with KB&M. And its just as fun to fly with KB&M. For me atleast
          So youre saying that they shouldnt buy a joystick because Mouse and KB is fun for you? In case your rudimentary sense of logic didnt pick it up, mouse and KB operate in a completely different fashion than a joystick. People who buy a stick do it generally because they want to fly with a stick. Not to score more. People who have flown with a stick after a mouse/KB fest have almost always reported an increase in score, but that is secondary.

You redline ppl for not being 18 of age and im a *******? Wow, your logic is astonishing!
          I redline people who are younger because in my experience they dont want to learn a thing and are just anxious to go to battle. I will teach people only who are willing to learn. If they suck and dont want to get better, thus purposefully hinder me and cost me my fun, I will redline you. I would redline you without hesitation.

And you are a complete retard by being insulted by my insults while you insulted me just 2 pages back. Not only are you an immature brat, youre as dumb as a rock for contradicting yourself while trying to insult me.

Comment

Soloers actions help the team, thus hes doing teamwork. You obviously think that teamwork can take place only in close distance to each other. Running together doesnt make teamwork. A soloer is clearing a vehicle away from your patch while you run with a medic kit.

Of cource you can have teamwork between people that aren't close to eachother. But when a guy is flying a chopter all by himself and not cooperating with anyone elce, how the hell can you call that teamwork??

He is sacrificing his time to help you, thus hes doing teamwork.

Of so hes killing ppl to help me and not for his K/D ratio...

Simple logic.

You know, your logic is so f*ed up that its not even funny

Teamwork isnt necessarily two men sticking together like a duo of fairies. Teamwork is all about choices, and action. Two guys on the opposing ends of the map can do teamwork.

Like i said you can be where the ehll you want, but if your not actually communicating with the rest of your squad/team, your not really a teamplayer are you now? How can there be teamwork without communication?

So if a squad leader doesnt use VOIP, but rather the order markers, hes not doing teamwork?

You know things get ALOT easier when you use VOIP.

Communication doesnt make teamwork.

How can there be teamwork without communication?

SWAT4 doesnt use VOIP and it has more teamwork than most games out there. Teamwork is choices, not 16 year old twats screaming into the mic.

So your saying that you get more teamwork when you dont use your mic? And btw, does being 16 automatically make you a twat?

If a SQL is ordering the team to tag along and they all die together, you could call that teamwork, I guess.

Erm... Yes

Ive played them both, disliked them both. Ill stick to something else.

Be my guest. But dont tell me that theres more teamwork in BF2 than in PR and ArmA

I dont think I could have expressed myself any more clearly.

So you were basically saying that theres not enough action in PR..?

You do, but I see it more often in SWAT4 because in a 16 player format, youre sticking together so much that you can remember someones breath.

You actually stick with your squad all the time in PR i so your point kinda fails..

The kind of teamwork that is close around you that you can actually feel. Something that is so obvious that cannot be ignored for something else.

So when a bunch of ppl are talking over VOIP and sticking together you dont feel any teamwork?

So youre saying that they shouldnt buy a joystick because Mouse and KB is fun for you?

So YOUR saying that they should just coz joystick is more fun for YOU?

In case your rudimentary sense of logic didnt pick it up, mouse and KB operate in a completely different fashion than a joystick. People who buy a stick do it generally because they want to fly with a stick. Not to score more. People who have flown with a stick after a mouse/KB fest have almost always reported an increase in score, but that is secondary.

Well i actually like using the KB&M

I redline people who are younger because in my experience they dont want to learn a thing and are just anxious to go to battle. I will teach people only who are willing to learn.

Thats not what you wrote... Let me remind you:
            If they showed basic skills or at least common sense, I would ask them for their age. If they were below 18, I would redline them.
            You just said that you would redline them for not being 18 and not because they suck.

I would redline you without hesitation.

Your such a man!

And you are a complete retard by being insulted by my insults while you insulted me just 2 pages back.

Yeah i got really insulted... I actually cryed myself to sleep last night because of you:cry:

Not only are you an immature brat, youre as dumb as a rock for contradicting yourself while trying to insult me.

Im contradicting myself? Lets see... This is how you defined teamwork:

Gladly.Teamwork is defined by a players conscious choices in order to reach an objective, a conscious choice to group up with other players for a common goal.

And yet you say that a soloer is a teamplayer... Btw, if your not a complete idiot when you redline ppl for their age i dont know what you are.

I replied in bold

Comment

How can I contribute to this thread? I know

LOL

Comment

Of cource you can have teamwork between people that aren't close to eachother. But when a guy is flying a chopter all by himself and not cooperating with anyone elce, how the hell can you call that teamwork??

But he is cooperating with "someone else". Hes cooperating with the infantry who are capping flags. Hes playing in a supporting role taking care of armor that would otherwise hinder the infantrys support. Again, youre delusional if you think teamwork means "lets stick together".

Of so hes killing ppl to help me and not for his K/D ratio...

His actions contribute you. Who cares if the K/D ratio goes hand by hand with his progress. On another note, why are you killing people in a game where you cap flags? Is that because you want a killer KDR? What is the chopper pilot supposed to do then? Idiot.

You know, your logic is so f*ed up that its not even funny

Arguining with you is like teaching a retard how to write poetry. Its funny.

Teamwork isnt necessarily two men sticking together like a duo of fairies.

Like i said you can be where the ehll you want, but if your not actually communicating with the rest of your squad/team, your not really a teamplayer are you now? How can there be teamwork without communication?

Plenty. You show significant lack of knowledge and experience in teamwork. Teamwork by the very definition is defined by actions. Talking is not action. Who the **** needs communication if youve got a mutual understanding of the situation and the actions that are necessary in that situation. Information exchange is unnecessary if the situation is clear. For a skilled player, situation is always clear.

You know things get ALOT easier when you use VOIP.

Do they? Exactly how? If Ive got a UAV over my head, targets spotted and Im in a firefight, the LAST thing I would like to hear is your sqeaking voice to distract me. Things dont get easier with VOIP by default. In fact, radio silence is best for concentrated game.

How can there be teamwork without communication?

You are unbelievably stupid.

So your saying that you get more teamwork when you dont use your mic? And btw, does being 16 automatically make you a twat?

You not only get teamwork, you get it in loads. Mic is unnecessary if you know everything you need to know. SWAT4 has excellent sound, picture in picture helmet mounted cameras and an easy to use menu. All someone has to do is to ask for backup and I can get access to what they see in a scroll of my mousewheel. I can then identify the targets, check the situation and knowing the map, plan my approach and the weapons used in the following engagement. All that without any word on VOIP. VOIP would make information exchange a lot easier, but would not define teamwork which is already present.

Talking doesnt make you a teamplayer. Your actions for your fellow man do. Get that concept through your skull.

Erm... Yes

So if we die together because you gave a bad order and we moved bunched together in a nontactical fashion, you call that teamwork? LOL! You are so stupid.

Be my guest. But dont tell me that theres more teamwork in BF2 than in PR and ArmA

Quote me on where I said theres more teamwork in BF2 than Arma or PR.

So you were basically saying that theres not enough action in PR..?

Yup.

You actually stick with your squad all the time in PR i so your point kinda fails..

Please go have a round in SWAT4 to get the drift of what Im talking about.

So when a bunch of ppl are talking over VOIP and sticking together you dont feel any teamwork?

Quote me on where I said I dont feel any teamwork in a squad which uses VOIP and is sticking together. The intensity of teamwork and choices made by players, enhanced by the very limited moving space, concentrated action and well thought out gamemodes in SWAT4 makes it more appealing.

So YOUR saying that they should just coz joystick is more fun for YOU?

Quote me on where I said that. Im saying that people buy a stick because they expect different play with it, youre saying they are wasting their money. I am not the one giving advice on how to have more or less fun, youre doing it.

Well i actually like using the KB&M

Guess what! Someone who wants a stick doesnt like KB&M like you do! And you still tell them its a waste of THEIR money! Youre a moron.

You just said that you would redline them for not being 18 and not because they suck.

LOL, what a moron. I explained WHY I choose to redline a young person and youre still sticking to the number and not the meaning behind it. Its painful to argue with you because its incredibly hard for me to ignore your obvious blondish approach to the argument. Its like youre pretending to be a retard.

Your such a man!

Im one hell of a man.

Yeah i got really insulted... I actually cryed myself to sleep last night because of you:cry:

Dont steer away from the subject, *******.

Im contradicting myself? Lets see... This is how you defined teamwork:

Gladly.Teamwork is defined by a players conscious choices in order to reach an objective, a conscious choice to group up with other players for a common goal.

And yet you say that a soloer is a teamplayer... Btw, if your not a complete idiot when you redline ppl for their age i dont know what you are.

Lets see.
                Working together with infantry towards a common goal which is capping flags and deleting tickets- check.
                Making a conscious choice to respond to spotted armor and helicopters- check.

Id say a soloer is a fair example of a supporting player, doing teamwork.

And if I redline, that technically makes me a bad person.

You getting caught contradicting yourself technically makes you an idiot. Let me remind you. On page 10, you called me an idiot. On page 12 I called you an idiot. On page 12 as a response, you said I was immature to lower myself and insult you. Only a complete dumb**** would be so hypocritical. But Im blaming that on your age. Make sure both of your balls have dropped before you adress me again.

Comment

We're definitely pressing a few buttons here.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                    How can I contribute to this thread? I know

LOL
                    My thoughts too...... 'L33t soloers' know best, end of story, its in their nature. You will never win an argument with them and that is why the play the game on there OWN!!!!! Its all about attitude
                    I play for fun, and that involves communicating. Win or loose i had fun flying or gunning with my co-pilot and to me that beats playing on my own.
                    Might as well just play single player if your main goal is to win! I like the teamplay and communication part of this 'TEAMPLAY GAME'
                    Ive said enough now to all the 'l33t' soloers!!!!...... I play to have fun and have a laugh with other players. By going solo, you are not playing my game!

And some are here only here too fuel an argument!
                    Get on the f**cking ground and see how you do! :nod:

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    We're definitely pressing a few buttons here.
                    Just proves you are only here to fuel an argument!!!!!
                    Go back to your own little 'solo' world

Comment

Originally posted by Night735 View Post
                      Just proves you are only here to fuel an argument!!!!!
                      Go back to your own little 'solo' world
                      Way to miss the point. :laugh:

I was referring to the fact that soloing as a topic always seems to bring out a lot of emotions in people, whether good or bad: it doesn't appear to take much for someone to get riled up, and that's pretty sad because it's a serious impediment to constructive argumentation. Stick to logic and try to keep emotions out of it.

See? I'm not just acting as an instigator...

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
                        you think i only tv??? nar i use the miniguns as well

my score isnt bragging either, its to show how you cannot even come close to comparing yourself with a soloer :nod:
                        i was not trying to compare myself to a soloer,

i was stating that a average gunner/pilot can still help the team win!!

my game is sniping,and on a good day i can out score a heli pilot.

but thats another matter,the topic is about solo being a problem or a art.

its a art in the sense it needs mastering,but the plain and simply fact of the matter is it should not be possible therefor it a problem in my eyes.

now if it was not possible to do then soloer's would be stuck with hydras only,and that would hinder the team perhaps.

chris..please no more swat4 comments the game is linear in my eyes and has nothing to do with bf2

as for viop not being teamwork,i disagree i always use it when i leading a squad.

some of us dont go to the hot areas where the uav is..we get behind enemy lines and destroy commander assets ect,viop is essential in that role imo,plus a good commander will always use viop to give info to squads.

so good teamwork is not hindered by it.
                        us ground pounders have means of taking out tanks and enemy heli,jets are more difficult due to there speed.

so the soloers favorite comment about keeping armor down is the all end of things when it comes to winning a round.

the heli was intended for 2 players simple,

so what if you get a round with a bad pilot/gunner its not the end of the world,next round a good set of players may get it.

why deny the other 31 players a chance to gun ect,you cant say you know the skill of all the players.

looking at my stats would tell you i am no good in the heli,but the fact is i am not that bad,70% of my tv will hit and i have a keen eye for spotting infantry.

Comment

But he is cooperating with "someone else". Hes cooperating with the infantry who are capping flags.

He is killing armor and chopters but hes not cooperating with anyone.

Hes playing in a supporting role taking care of armor that would otherwise hinder the infantrys support.

Yes. But thats not automatically teamwork.

Again, youre delusional if you think teamwork means "lets stick together".

And you are delusional if you think that every player with a positive K/D ratio is a peamplayer. Jesus Christ, how dumb can a person get? You my friend, is a great example that age and wisedom dont exactly "folow eachother" if you get my point

His actions contribute you. Who cares if the K/D ratio goes hand by hand with his progress.

Erm.. Its actually the other way around. Do you actually think that a guy flying a chopter worries about those guys on the ground? And do you actually think that anyone cares for more that 10 sec if they win or loose the game? When you see tickets at the end of the round you just thing "Woohoo" or "Crap" and then you forget about it.

On another note, why are you killing people in a game where you cap flags? Is that because you want a killer KDR?

I dont know... Maybe so they wont kill me?

What is the chopper pilot supposed to do then? Idiot.

Have a skilled 2 man crew. Twat

Arguining with you is like teaching a retard how to write poetry. Its funny.

Teamwork isnt necessarily two men sticking together like a duo of fairies.

No. But like i said, if you actually think that a soloer is a teamplayer you should consider going to a doctor.

Plenty. You show significant lack of knowledge and experience in teamwork.

And that comes from a guy who doesnt like to use VOIP and who also didnt like ArmA(im not a big fan of it, but thats more coz of graphics/physics) or PR wish are probably games where you get most teamwork

Teamwork by the very definition is defined by actions. Talking is not action. Who the **** needs communication if youve got a mutual understanding of the situation and the actions that are necessary in that situation. Information exchange is unnecessary if the situation is clear. For a skilled player, situation is always clear.

Have you actually considered that its more fun to talk with other ppl while your playing? Oh wait... Your not one of those guys who live in your moms basement?

Do they? Exactly how? If Ive got a UAV over my head, targets spotted and Im in a firefight, the LAST thing I would like to hear is your sqeaking voice to distract me.

So you cant talk and shoot at the same time?

Things dont get easier with VOIP by default. In fact, radio silence is best for concentrated game.

Things get ALOT easier with VOIP

You are unbelievably stupid.

Im so insulted:cry:

You not only get teamwork, you get it in loads. Mic is unnecessary if you know everything you need to know.

Things get much easier with a mic

SWAT4 has excellent sound, picture in picture helmet mounted cameras and an easy to use menu. All someone has to do is to ask for backup and I can get access to what they see in a scroll of my mousewheel. I can then identify the targets, check the situation and knowing the map, plan my approach and the weapons used in the following engagement. All that without any word on VOIP.

He could tell you all you had to know if you were using VOIP.

VOIP would make information exchange a lot easier,

Well there you go. You just said that things get easier with VOIP.

but would not define teamwork which is already present.

How the hell can you be using VOIP with no teamwork involved??

Talking doesnt make you a teamplayer. Your actions for your fellow man do. Get that concept through your skull.

Having a positive K/D doesnt make you a teamplayer,get that concept through your skull.

So if we die together because you gave a bad order and we moved bunched together in a nontactical fashion, you call that teamwork?

Who said anything about bad orders?? You talking about this as if moving together is sertain death.

LOL! You are so stupid.

You made me so sad now:cry:

Quote me on where I said theres more teamwork in BF2 than Arma or PR.

You didnt

Yup.

Poor baby... Walking for 1 min is to boring for you? Oh and i thought that you disliked younger ppl for being to eager to get into action. I think i smell a little contradiction here. Or it might be just all that ******** i have to read here idk...

Please go have a round in SWAT4 to get the drift of what Im talking about.

Go and play PR and you'll see what teamwort really is

Quote me on where I said I dont feel any teamwork in a squad which uses VOIP and is sticking together. The intensity of teamwork and choices made by players, enhanced by the very limited moving space, concentrated action and well thought out gamemodes in SWAT4 makes it more appealing.

So you basically want more action?

Quote me on where I said that.

Here:
                          And in the end, its DAMN FUN to fly with a joystick
                          Dont you remember what yourself write?

Im saying that people buy a stick because they expect different play with it, youre saying they are wasting their money. I am not the one giving advice on how to have more or less fun, youre doing it.

Well you just said that its "DAMN FUN" to fly with a stick so i think that it can be called "giving advice on how to have more or less fun"

Guess what! Someone who wants a stick doesnt like KB&M like you do! And you still tell them its a waste of THEIR money! Youre a moron.

Ppl come to ask if they need a stick to be a better pilot. And no they dont. Hence its a waste of money.

LOL, what a moron. I explained WHY I choose to redline a young person and youre still sticking to the number and not the meaning behind it.

Yes you told us were clearly that you redline ppl for being under 18 of age and not because they sucked. Just like your fellow Hitler exterminated jews just coz they were jews and not because they were doing something wrong.

Its painful to argue with you because its incredibly hard for me to ignore your obvious blondish approach to the argument. Its like youre pretending to be a retard.

Here we go. More personal attacks. You make me cry:cry:

Im one hell of a man.

:laugh:Im sure you are:laugh:

Dont steer away from the subject, *******.

Yes sir

Lets see.
                          Working together with infantry towards a common goal which is capping flags and deleting tickets- check.

How about "Flying just to kill ppl"?

Making a conscious choice to respond to spotted armor and helicopters- check.

How about "Flying just to kill ppl"?

Id say a soloer is a fair example of a supporting player, doing teamwork.

Seriously, you my friend are so dumb that im amaized that you can actually hit keys on your keyboad

And if I redline, that technically makes me a bad person.

That makes you an idiot

You getting caught contradicting yourself technically makes you an idiot.

Then your also an idiot

Let me remind you. On page 10, you called me an idiot.

Yeah, coz you redline ppl for not being 18 and not because they sucked. I think ill start TKing ppl coz i dont like their name. That will make just as much sence. But im sure if i smoke about the same amount weed that are obviously smoking, it will probably make perfect sence

On page 12 I called you an idiot.

Yep

On page 12 as a response, you said I was immature to lower myself and insult you.

Yeah, wtf does my mother have to do with anything?

Only a complete dumb**** would be so hypocritical. But Im blaming that on your age.

Yeah... Might be coz of my age, or it might be coz im partly jewish...

Make sure both of your balls have dropped before you adress me again.

Well you the man here. :laugh:
                          Btw, Chris read my sig

I was referring to the fact that soloing as a topic always seems to bring out a lot of emotions in people, whether good or bad: it doesn't appear to take much for someone to get riled up, and that's pretty sad because it's a serious impediment to constructive argumentation. Stick to logic and try to keep emotions out of it.

I dont mind that ppl fly solo. I do on the other hand mind when ppl think that they own the chopter and have the right to TK/redline everyone elce. Seatswitching shouldnt be possible, but i dont really mind ppl doing it.

Comment

You stick too logic? :laugh:
                            Logic must mean 'solo' then? I think my part about 'attitude' still stands...
                            You win the argument hands down!
                            Soloers know all, the rest of us are mere mortals......
                            You know as well as well as i do thats true, you will never ever admit wrong!!
                            ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sloi
                            If I spend 300000$ (600$) on a two-story house (ranked server), I expect the government (EA) to let me murder (TK), rape (redline), steal and more. Why oh why won't they just leave me alone to do this on my property?

Nuff said!
                            Go play on unranked, if you ONLY TEAMPLAY to win!
                            Im swimming in irony!!!!!!!!!!!

I used too look up to you Sloi.... but over the last few months you have became the most biggest (<is that a word) headed tw@t on these boards....
                            Seriously get over your ****ing self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Get on the ground and ill gun you down like no tomorrow.........
                            Your a looser unless your in that damn chopper all on your lonesome!!!
                            You suck!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Night735 View Post
                              You stick too logic? :laugh:
                              Logic must mean 'solo' then? I think my part about 'attitude' still stands...
                              You win the argument hands down!
                              Soloers know all, the rest of us are mere mortals......
                              You know as well as well as i do thats true, you will never ever admit wrong!!
                              ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sloi
                              If I spend 300000$ (600$) on a two-story house (ranked server), I expect the government (EA) to let me murder (TK), rape (redline), steal and more. Why oh why won't they just leave me alone to do this on my property?

Nuff said!
                              Go play on unranked, if you ONLY TEAMPLAY to win!
                              Im swimming in irony!!!!!!!!!!!

I used too look up to you Sloi.... but over the last few months you have became the most biggest (<is that a word) headed tw@t on these boards....
                              Seriously get over your ****ing self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Get on the ground and ill gun you down like no tomorrow.........
                              Your a looser unless your in that damn chopper all on your lonesome!!!
                              You suck!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead:
                              Let me take a few minutes to make sense of your post.

I don't think I need to expound on what I wrote in regards to using facts and logic instead of emotions as a base for posting, as it's fairly clear and to the point. If you want clarifications on something in particular, don't hesitate to ask and I'll make an effort to better explain it.

The quote you posted is something commonly referred to as sarcasm. You might have heard of it at some point in your life: it was actually an observation on the senseless rules and actions many administrators got (and still get) away with in the process of playing in their servers. Again, if you need further elaboration, feel free to ask.

The rest doesn't merit a response. I'll keep this levelheaded in the hopes this thread doesn't meet a premature end like many others...

Comment

I think it's about time for marshall Scinto to start doing his job and close this thread, and hopefully the same 3 numb nuts won't start another one of the same kind. This chopper threads are getting very anoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X