Take the no punish oath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take the no punish oath!

Always punish teamkills, because there are no such things as accidents!

Comment

Ill take it. I never punish accidentals because its not like it is going to help me by doing so, and I dont care what the other guys score is plus I can tell if he meant to do it. But when those few ***holes punish me for an accidental nade or something I get fired up!!

Comment

I don't punish so there u go!

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
          I am a bonified TK punisher. I NEVER forgive anyone, and I dont intend to start now. I dont care if its intentinal or not, but if someone kills me, they are losing 4 points. Its just my way to say thank you for all the punishes I have endured.
          Right, does that mean if you run in front of a tank without looking and get run over you punish? Or run over a friendly mine because you didnt bother to look?
          Or should I understand that *you* never make mistakes like that

I punish maybe 1 out of every 25 teamkills if that, but yet I get punished 9 out of 10 times for accidental TK's. To ALWAYS punish is pathetic and pointless showing a lack of understanding of the game dynamics.

Comment

I don`t punish for tk`s....I just tk them back:evil:

Comment

*no sign*

I'm sick of people placing mines in our base and I drive over them, or killing me for my chopper/plane/vehical/tank. All I do is punish now, the only people I forgive is clanmates, my clan's allies/buds (which is the grand total of the =[SUX]= clan), and friends.

Tough.

Comment

i have already been playing by these rules, dont punish unless it wasnt a mistake. I mean when u punish mess up ur team also so it hurts everyone
                Oath taken no problem

Comment

in fact .. i dont even care anymore if i get punished or punish.. the ambivalency! oh..
                  expect total randomness in my forgiveness/unforgiveness. stats is the suxorz, if i may.

regards,

Deth

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick]UK-C[
                    i only punish for accidental tk!! But I'd me happy if you could punish the guys who are too stupid and run into your clays or mines!! "ffs, look on your screen, the red skull means DANGER!!"
                    Unfortunately, quite a few people think that it means "Ahoy maties, treasure buried here, yaaaar!" And what a treasure they uncover! No disrespect intended Drunken Pirate

Comment

i take the oath
                      although sometimes it is very painfull to forgive and not be forgiven for my teamates stupidity of driving over my mines or running in front of my apc

i am consoled by the fact that i am a better person than they are i cant help it if some people are idiots or noobs i pity them and there petty playing habits

Comment

Oath taken, followed it since i got the game, and i always will!

Comment

Originally posted by vice
                          I solomly swear and affirm that I will not punish for a teamkill unless in the event of an intentional TK or severe stupidity of the Tk'er. I will not punish for running in front of a vehicle and getting sqashed nor will I punish for forgetting what the red skull and crossbones mean, getting blown up by a mine or claymore. Furthermore, I will always think before punishing and realize that not punishing is the prefered response.

Come on....Lets all take the oath!
                          I do solemnly swear to upkeep this pledge of honor.

Comment

I will not swear to that oath :P
                            I've never punished for stupidity. Punishing for stupidity is also "a tk punisher" attitude. We all make stupid mistakes, and -2 or -10 (for 5 kills) is well enough of a punishment.

Comment

i punish when i know he done it on purpose like tk'ing me for tank tank or something

Comment

Originally posted by 44-89
                                i punish when i know he done it on purpose like tk'ing me for tank tank or something

me too

Comment

Working...
                                X