Take the no punish oath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take the no punish oath!

TK punish is for INTENTIONAL TKs. THe reason it is there is if someone is INTENTIONALLY TKing they get kicked. Even if it is PURE stupidity, the guys did not INTENTIONALLY kill you. We all do stupid things from time to time. No reason to punish someone and get them kicked because they made a stupid mistake.

it is really easy, don't punish unless it is INTENTIONAL! I don't care if they are stupid or they punished you are someone else punished you. Don't do it. It is meant to make the game more enjoyable by doing away with INTENTIONAL TKers. By punishing for stupid mistakes you are defeating it's purpose because you are making the game LESS enjoyable.

Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by vice
      I solomly swear and affirm that I will not punish for a teamkill unless in the event of an intentional TK or severe stupidity of the Tk'er. I will not punish for running in front of a vehicle and getting sqashed nor will I punish for forgetting what the red skull and crossbones mean, getting blown up by a mine or claymore. Furthermore, I will always think before punishing and realize that not punishing is the prefered response.
      ... so help me Dice.

Comment

I've only ever intentionally TK'd once. I was in the gun turret on the carrier on Gulf of Oman. There was a friendly on the deck tossing grenades at the outpost over and over trying to destroy it. I asked him a few times to quit it and actually fired a few warning shots at his feet. Finally I uncorked on him from the turret. Rinse, repeat 4x, ban for me. That was well worth it though.

Comment

Don't punish.

Comment

i hereby take that oath, and solemly swear that if it was not the fault of the guy who tk'd then i will forgive.

many times ive been blown out the sky by my own AA but i know with the problems that it cannot be the guys fault as he cannot even target me.

also i was riding in the back of a Blackhawk and we were shot down by the enemy, only to find that because i jumped from the BH a second too late, not only was i killed but was awarded a$$hat of the year with all the TK's. (hell i didnt even fire a shot, all i did was evacuate a badly damaged BH)

and the others are the ones we all hate like the idiots who punish for Claymore/Mines , also the blind drunk who runs out in the middle of the road only to be mowed down.

i promise from this day hence forth, that if i believe a person to be innocent, i will forgive them i just hope others will follow suit. this could be a great community but it is tarred by these idiots.

Comment

I only punish if someone doesn't say 'Sorry Man' or something of the sort. 9/10 the person can see that they actually TK'd a friendly and they should say sorry. If they don't then I have to assume that they really don't give a rip, so why should I care as well.

Other than that.. I will forgive everytime.

Comment

Punish in the mornin', punish in the evnin', punish at suppuh' time.. When you get TKed you better punish that brat everytime!

*sung to bagle-bites tune*

Comment

Ive followed these rules since there was a punish or forgive feature in some game long ago. An interesting story last night that sent me and those rules out the window. I became the tk'er. Long story short, I was on a 42 mashtur server. One rare occasion where we had a cooperative squad, all working together, using mic and in game comm. The whole squad was the top 6 in score just capping and moving like crazy. Well, with about 7-8 minutes left we encountered heavy resistance.

Im prone in a stairway laying fire when one of my squad jumps over me into fire and I tk him. Bam, punish and over the mic i hear "watch your fire ass hole". I couldn't believe what he just did. I went ballistic. After just dominating the last 2 rounds together, he punishes me? insane. I proceeded to give him an earful of how i felt and what a unit he was while repeatedly killing his ass and or jumping in his fire for the remainder of the round. Needless to say it tore the squad apart.

It just blows my mind what some people are thinking. Obviously it was an accident, and i feel if was not my fault whatsoever. I had no time to react before he was dead. Some people will just be huge johnsons no matter the circumstances. Anyway, i will always forgive unless its obviously intentional, but that BS last night just pushed me over the edge with this punish crap.

Comment

^^^ same as above.
                    Plus, if it seems as though someone intentionally killed me and apologizes, I will forgive.

Comment

Dont play on punisch servers thats what I do.

Comment

Are you kidding? I punish people just because i can! just to **** them off. Anyway most TK's that are punishable are punished within 1 second of you doing it.

Comment

I swear to be the ultimate noob. To punish for any teamkill and try to be teamkilled. I will put mines all around our base so noone can leave. I will run in front of buggys, tanks, APCS, planes, ehlicopters, and anything else that i can punish people for.

Comment

I dont punish for most tks, but their are occasions that warrant the punish.

Comment

Originally posted by ledbythereaper
                              i am happy to increase my post count
                              why should i take an oath? it constricts me when im drunk

Comment

Originally posted by =Sealinear
                                I cant take that oath! I only forgive if they say "Sorry" or stuff like that.
                                EXACTLY....if they say sorry then i dont punish. If they get shot when they are typing to me then there is their godly punishment :-)

Only time i really punish is people who lay C4 or shoot at my plane/helo because they wanted the one i had been waiting for! Then they sit around at the plane/helo spawn point like they are next in line now!!!!! Hahahah NO WAY BUDDY! Ive had to massivly C4 a goupe of team mates who collectively shot at me because i wasnt in there squad and i got drivers seat. This has happened because of DUMBASSES who think: THEIR CLAN SERVER = THEIR VEHICLES = I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT!

Ill end up quitting after that and joining another server.

Those people are worse than the idiots and should immediatly be banned

Comment

Working...
                                X