Take the no punish oath!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the no punish oath!

I solomly swear and affirm that I will not punish for a teamkill unless in the event of an intentional TK or severe stupidity of the Tk'er. I will not punish for running in front of a vehicle and getting sqashed nor will I punish for forgetting what the red skull and crossbones mean, getting blown up by a mine or claymore. Furthermore, I will always think before punishing and realize that not punishing is the prefered response.

Come on....Lets all take the oath!

Re: Take the no punish oath!

I live by the above rules and am happy to commit to post.
    I swear blah Blah Blah.

Oath took.

Comment

I am a bonified TK punisher. I NEVER forgive anyone, and I dont intend to start now. I dont care if its intentinal or not, but if someone kills me, they are losing 4 points. Its just my way to say thank you for all the punishes I have endured.

Comment

Thats the wrong attitude to have...We are supposed to be on the same team....Working together....singing Kumbyah. seriously, I wonder if the game was decided by team points instead of tickets, would we be so quick to punish? I know, some are only absorbed with their own score, but I like to win the round.

Comment

yep... really bad additude! you should be there as a team! not as a bunch of players

oath taken

Comment

An oath I live by.... Most times I get killed by someone on my team it is by accident. I always forgive unless they did it on purpose.

Comment

i am happy to increase my post count

Comment

Oath taken and upheld everyday

Comment

I run over a mine, it was my fault for not seeing it. Same for claymores. Stuff happens and bombs don't go where the pilot intended for them to go. Laser missles sometimes get a mind of their own. It's sometimes hard to determine friend from foe on the TV missles screen. So I forgive. They already lost the points, no sense in making them that much closer to a ban too.

Shoot me in the head after I spawn.. well, it was probably intentional so you're getting punished.

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
                    I am a bonified TK punisher. I NEVER forgive anyone, and I dont intend to start now. I dont care if its intentinal or not, but if someone kills me, they are losing 4 points. Its just my way to say thank you for all the punishes I have endured.
                    I endure punishers all the time, yet I am still kind enough to forgive at almost all instances. You, however, are the problem itself.

Comment

hmm,

I had to resond to this. I don't think I'll take the oath just for the simple fact I am soooo sick of little "noobs", juveniles and other assorted idiots running around on the game that punish you for accidental tk's. Another thing that reall chaps my arse is your flying along in a plane, helo, whatever and see a flag on the uav completely swamped with enemy and one little lone teamate so you drop your bombs/fire the gun and whatever figuring "well he's dead", cause he's practically surrounded anyway.

Low and behold he's somehow alive and you tk him, not intentionally & take out 5, 6 or more of the enemy with the bombs. 9 times out of ten I get punished for a tk when it's apparent or should be apparent (the uav) that I was going for the massive amount of troops at his location.

I've just gotten banned from another server (this being only two in total I've been banned from), because of idiots that like to abuse the punishment system and run in front of the plane/car/helo/bicycle/wheelchair and say ":yay: he tk'd me PUNISH!!!! PUNISH!!! OHHHH PUNISH!!". I mean I can actually see the person jumping up and down in their friggin seat with joy it's pretty pathetic and EA/Dice has should do something about it. In fact we should be doing something about it.

I don't know about the rest of you but I would rather take a 100 hit (or more) off my score(s), or lose medal's,awards or rank (demotion) or just have the vote option for the team to vote tk'ers off, than be banned from a server, even though there are numerous of them, for someone else's stupidity or abuse of the system.

I know I'll probably get flak for this post but I just wanted to state my opinion about this. Till then every person that tk's me intentionally or uninentionaly will be feeling my page down button, cause I'm just sick of the entire thing.

The sad thing is I consider myself to be a team player and try to work with my teammates, try getting that from the other people playing in a server, pfft fat chance.

Comment

:laugh: Funny thread however I am actually going to forgive everyone from now even if intentional and type a msg I love you man...So if see me in a server dont think I'm Gay just my revenge I swear (alot)

Comment

I always forgive TK's when unintentional (which is in most cases) And I usually say "Thanks, I owe you one" when I get punished for a unintentional TK by my own teammates.
                          This helps me to get over the "I'm so fargin pi55ed at u" feeling...
                          Yesterday, I was punished three times by the same guy in my squad who intentionally ran into my clays, and once stood right in my line of fire. I then applied for commander, and bombed the living crap out of him. I then left the game with a satisfied grin on my face
                          Not usually my style, but eh... why not, I thought...

Comment

*rectal spasm*

Comment

i only punish for accidental tk!! But I'd me happy if you could punish the guys who are too stupid and run into your clays or mines!! "ffs, look on your screen, the red skull means DANGER!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X