3rd person mod *screen inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3rd person mod *screen inside*

No. You cant then that would just SCREW UP UR BF2 and if u did that it would have to reinstall to fix it -_- im sorry but i cant copy the soldier crap. I am sorry too if i was rude to you. But idk if i can. Im sorry i hope u get help.

Comment

You don't have to say sorry, sniper. Can anyone just extract the normal soldiers folder from their objects_server.zip and just upload it somewhere? It's reaaaly, and I would be very thankful if someone would do it.

Comment

here you go: http://rapidshare.de/files/5001040/soldiers.rar.html
        this are bf2's original soldier files

Comment

hey guys, thank you Wolfi for solving his problem, now i havent had time to work on it because of school but i will begin again this weekend

Comment

hey,nice to see you,i made a mini-mod and it has the 3rd person view,and i credit you in my mini-mod

Comment

Damn i got sick cold. but hell im still trying. and kicking ppls ass on Americas army bf2
              and bf1942

Comment

its harder to aim..but fun for making videos and such

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
                  here you go: http://rapidshare.de/files/5001040/soldiers.rar.html
                  this are bf2's original soldier files
                  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Now I can go and finally hop into lance corporal! . Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH WOLFI. I am indebted to you.

Comment

Glad you solved your problem turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats u can own!

Comment

Originally posted by Imaginary Turtle
                      THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Now I can go and finally hop into lance corporal! . Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH WOLFI. I am indebted to you.
                      I try to help where i can

Comment

that should be good for poeple who are trying to make movies, I hope you guys get it finished it would be a good mod to have

Comment

ok who is responsible for this?? http://battlefield2.filefront.com/fi...Soldiers;46853
                          i said you guys could use it in your mods as long as you gave everyone in the readme credit, i did not say that anyone could post it at another site.. i want to know who did this

Comment

Nothing special, has been build into the battlefield games since bf1942 but locked in the vanilla versions, some mods for bf1942 and bfv have a 3rd person view. Creating a working crosshair would be something different though.

Comment

Nothing special? They locked it somehow.
                              Theres a checkbox for each perspective.
                              Inside
                              Nose
                              Chase
                              Frontchase
                              FlyBy
                              Trace
                              ExternTrace

And if they all (or just chase and inside) are activated only the inside view works.
                              Only if you activate one perspective it works.

I dont care about the crosshair, i only need the toggle option

Comment

Ever notice that if you enter a vehicle and exit the players view toggles.

Perhaps if you have a fake vehcile somewhere on the map and have save the players spot in python then enter said vechile and exit and put the player back in the same spot through python you could do the toggle.

I think that might work. In fact I could do it maybe tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X