3rd person mod *screen inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3rd person mod *screen inside*

hello guys, i dont know if im going to continue to work on the mod, my inbox keeps getting spammed with message like this:

Hello, I just downloaded you mini mod. I followed
    instructions and went to play the game. I saw the
    third person angle, that was cool, but when I tried to
    go back to first person view it wouldnt let me. I just
    have to say that this mini mod sucks. Maybe you should
    warn people in your read-me. Now I have to reinstall BF2...

in my readme i noted this: and note we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your game, im sick of morons like this, so i dont know if i am going to continue this mod, im sick of all these emails..

Comment

Does changing 1 value in the soldier camera from a 0 to a 1 count as "working on a mod" ? Doesnt sound like you have much to retire from....

Comment

ok listen, im sick of this crap, changing the values does NOTHING! you have to get the camera positions right and stuff, we are also working on a toggle option so far all it does it toggle the nose, behind, and flyby views, and we are also trying to impliment a crosshair

Comment

I know how you feel kohaku.

Comment

nooo dont quit ignore ignorant fools like this. not sniper. but dumb people. maybe you should stop posting and like delete this thread then like if you want it pm me kinda thing. idk.

Comment

ok, all the idiots read this, if this mod somehow screwed up your game its your fault, i stated in the readme that my friend and i were not responsible for what happened, learn to read idiots, and stop sending me emails saying my mod sucks, if you dont have anything nice to say dont even bother

if you also have any common sense you will BACKUP YOUR FILES!

Comment

This mod reminds me of socom 2

Comment

socom2 is a kick ass game...i love it, it was fun until a bunch of noobs started playing trying to get kills with their machine guns lol

Comment

Originally posted by kohaku892002
                    ok, all the idiots read this, if this mod somehow screwed up your game its your fault, i stated in the readme that my friend and i were not responsible for what happened, learn to read idiots, and stop sending me emails saying my mod sucks, if you dont have anything nice to say dont even bother

if you also have any common sense you will BACKUP YOUR FILES!
                    Well I never knew it would screw with playing online. Can someone please be a bit helpful and post their unedited objects_server.zip. I'm not really feeling very compelled to reinstall.

Comment

haha we arent responsible!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Sniper
                        haha we arent responsible!
                        Maybe you didn't read. Because I never said you WERE responsible. So here's a little **** you from me to you.

Comment

Um. Ill try to send u an UNEDITED thingy majig. lemme see.

Comment

What did you think..you could mod your game and then go and play online. If you modify anything in the mods/bf2 folder you can't play online......Thats why it takes so long verifying client data. If you could mod things then play online, could you imagine all the things that would be going on.

Comment

Originally posted by T-raV
                              What did you think..you could mod your game and then go and play online. If you modify anything in the mods/bf2 folder you can't play online......Thats why it takes so long verifying client data. If you could mod things then play online, could you imagine all the things that would be going on.

yep listen to this guy, and read previous posts in the forums, it will tell you all of this, and we are still working on the toggle option, no avail yet

Comment

bad news

Comment

Working...
                                X