• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3rd person mod *screen inside*

who what where how why?

Comment

Originally posted by T-raV
      What did you think..you could mod your game and then go and play online. If you modify anything in the mods/bf2 folder you can't play online......Thats why it takes so long verifying client data. If you could mod things then play online, could you imagine all the things that would be going on.
      I thought that it would only affect single player. Nothing said it would conflict with online play, and considering I know nothing about modding in BF2 I wouldn't know. EDIT: Will people actually help me and stop being total dicks?

Comment

No since u acted like a **** to us.

Comment

To solve the problem, why dont you just make the 3rd person views a seperate mod. I know you'll have to do all the copy level stuff but at least then you wont get people asking why they cant play online now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrolscHe
            To solve the problem, why dont you just make the 3rd person views a seperate mod.
            Yep, that's what I did. Took Excentriker's earlier mod zipped the files up in Object_server and off I went. BTW, I have never played Battlefield before BF2, but have enough of logic not to screw around with original files.
            I do not play it after initial try. Something has to do with camera view and soldier not being aligned. Coming from Soldier of Fortune 2 where camera view stays in fixed position behind player it's kinda unusual and hard to get used to w/out crosshair. Neverthenless, it is fun to see your self from above, I just couldn't hit anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Sniper
              No since u acted like a **** to us.
              How? I'm beginning to hate you even more sniper, just **** off. Because you're in the Sir. clan doesn't make you cool.

Comment

umm buddy, there are many topics that state that stuff cant be used in multiplayer, and you were kinda rude to Sniper..

Comment

Thanks kohaku

Comment

and no fighting,anyway whats the status on crosshairs?

Comment

Originally posted by kohaku892002
                      umm buddy, there are many topics that state that stuff cant be used in multiplayer, and you were kinda rude to Sniper..
                      Uh, how? He wanted to start ******** by saying I was acting like an ******* to you guys, even though I wasn't. I was just shocked and asking for help. YOU were the only people being assholes.

Comment

yeah. i dont feel like looking through all od these 23 pages. lol so if this is up yet can someone give me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Imaginary Turtle
                          You're a dumbass. Did you not know you can change your keys? I use O as my camera toggle key, and C as my crouch key. Geez. And also, I've downloaded the beta version of this, and though I haven't tried it, I can't join any servers with it. I'm going to remove it but won't I need the older file? Can someone post the original objects_server for me? Please?
                          Thats one place where you were rude.

Comment

Originally posted by GlobalFear
                            Thats one place where you were rude.
                            well it was kinda the only place, and I'm kinda sorry about it. It's just when people act stupid like that I tend to get angry easily. VERY easily. Could someone PLEASE help me with this? All I'm doing is asking for help, but you guys keep on insulting me saying "OLOL IT NOT OUR FUALT LOOLO" and "UR A DUMMY U SHULDVE BAkED IT UP NOOOOBOBOBOBOSFHBWIAD L:OLLOOLOLLOLO" All I asked for was some GODDAMNED HELP. But now I realize that a forum can change a lot in a half-year, this forum went from nice, to full of assholes. ****ing amazing.

Comment

How about you guys try shutting the **** up? Is it realy nessicary to argue now? Problem was solved so stop. Aslo any news on the crosshair?

Comment

*bump* Is it possible to just delete the soldiers folder?

Comment

Working...
                                X