3rd person mod *screen inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3rd person mod *screen inside*

Yea and if 1P and 3P works try to activate the FlyBy too.
    With flyby, its alot easier for me to take screenshots of new skins and so on.

Comment

Thanx for keeping your work on crosshair. Ability to play in 3rd person adds another dimension to the game's experience. It's all about having an option, people.

Comment

Originally posted by kohaku892002
        hey guys, thanks for the replies, here is an updated pic of the cameras, the crosshair is still being worked on though, and yes the default toggle button will be C for camera change
        Can you make it O instead? I use c to crouch...

Comment

Its not C, its the default camera toggle button.
          When u toggle your cam with X or whatever it will be X i think.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
            Its not C, its the default camera toggle button.
            When u toggle your cam with X or whatever it will be X i think.
            You're a dumbass. Did you not know you can change your keys? I use O as my camera toggle key, and C as my crouch key. Geez. And also, I've downloaded the beta version of this, and though I haven't tried it, I can't join any servers with it. I'm going to remove it but won't I need the older file? Can someone post the original objects_server for me? Please?

Comment

Why can't you use F9, F10, F11 and F12?

Comment

Looks fantastic. Thanx.

Roy

Comment

I think it would be good exept for when youre trying to sneak up on someone because the can see anyone behind or over them.

Comment

Its for SP

Comment

Originally posted by Imaginary Turtle
                      You're a dumbass. Did you not know you can change your keys? I use O as my camera toggle key, and C as my crouch key. Geez. And also, I've downloaded the beta version of this, and though I haven't tried it, I can't join any servers with it. I'm going to remove it but won't I need the older file? Can someone post the original objects_server for me? Please?
                      You're a dumbass. Did you read README file. Don't you know to back up files from original mod folder before you change them. Guess what, I see reinstalling in your future.
                      BTW, nothing personal just making the point.

Comment

Ok guys im going on vacation from modding. ill be on but not modding :| yea my arm hurts. from trying to do this POS editor everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestrafe mich
                          You're a dumbass. Did you read README file. Don't you know to back up files from original mod folder before you change them. Guess what, I see reinstalling in your future.
                          haha - thanks in advance :laugh: 1:0
                          im not a dumbass, im playin bf since the wake demo came out man so dont tell me whats possible and what not

Comment

Originally posted by Bestrafe mich
                            Yeah well I was too excited at the time to remember backing up my files. That and I didn't know it would bitch at me saying I couldn't join any servers. Can someone PLEASE help me with this?! Please post their good version of objects_server.zip. And wolfi, I have also been playing since the wake demo, but then again, that doesn't make either of us any much smarter on the whole modding front.

Comment

I noticed that when I had my palyer in 3rd person mode, when python reinitializes the host it switches the camera view. I had three cameraviews selected and everytime I manually reinitialized my python host the camera views switched.

So somthing about one of those python commands switches the players camera. Sounds what you guys need to toggle the camera. Id be happy to explain furthur if somebody gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Imaginary Turtle
                                And wolfi, I have also been playing since the wake demo, but then again, that doesn't make either of us any much smarter on the whole modding front.
                                Lets dance

Comment

Working...
                                X