• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can any one play without being a gernade whore

What are gernades?Im confused

Comment

So why was my post deleted? I call it ******** and it shows exactly what the BF2 community problem is. Admins think they are so powerful that they get rid of unwanted stuff with no or silly explanation. Way to go TGN, you just proved you are no better than anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by [WS] Stephensolofo View Post
        What are gernades?Im confused
        They're very similar to grenades... although I think they make the enemy cry/whine (similar to tear gas) rather than explode! :shock:

RIP STEPHEN (rise from the dead maybe?)

Comment

nade spam is just lame, it's not retarded or pointless it's just lame, it's no fun

but after reading this topic i have realised how much of a tard i have been ... wtf have i been thinking actually trying to cap flags ... i never d it in 2142 so wtf am i doing it on bf2 for lol

rape the spawns from now on methinks

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
            So why was my post deleted? I call it ******** and it shows exactly what the BF2 community problem is. Admins think they are so powerful that they get rid of unwanted stuff with no or silly explanation. Way to go TGN, you just proved you are no better than anyone else
            I checked the thread; there are no deleted posts in this thread or in the administration logs.

Comment

Well, I don't know then. I definitely posted it here answering daliup and saw my post here.

Anyway, sorry If I said something wrong in the post above, I just couldn't believe that my post magically disappeared

Comment

I agree,

I hate the constant spamming of grenades. Everyone is either by a support or is a support, so they just throw grenades whenever they move. People say to 'not go where they throw', and just avoid them... come on, they're EVERYWHERE. Alright, a slight exaggeration.

They should just make a new class and label it 'grenadier' (or give the assault class the GL + extra grenades). I usually don't use my grenades, but how many does the average player get? What is it like four? Come on, that's BS. They just get more from all the scattered packs lying around.. so why not give them an infinite amount?

I do like the idea of giving them four, but when they get more ammo from the support guy (as EVERYONE is support), they should only be aloud like 2.. and if they want more, go near a supply crate. :|

Comment

How could anyone say this isn't realistic? If you put 64 idiots with no military training in a room with a bunch of weapons what would you expect to happen? See? Total realism.

Comment

I am agreed on taking the nade count down to two or three. Four is just overkill.

Comment

^^ (@Chael) Only complete idiots would use grenades in an enclosed room [with them being in it as well]...

Comment

Well he said idiots didnt he

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                          How could anyone say this isn't realistic? If you put 64 idiots with no military training in a room with a bunch of weapons what would you expect to happen? See? Total realism.
                          Most true thing I've ever seen on this forum. May I quote pl0x?

Edit: Too late. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                            Most true thing I've ever seen on this forum. May I quote pl0x?

Edit: Too late. =)
                            How on EARTH is that true? Did you find these 64 people in some mental ward, because I don't know what semi-intelligent person would use a grenade in a CONFINED area when he is also within that area. :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by 'Kodak View Post
                              How on EARTH is that true? Did you find these 64 people in some mental ward, because I don't know what semi-intelligent person would use a grenade in a CONFINED area when he is also within that area. :dead:
                              You took him too literally, lets re-quote to make Kodak happy.

Realism? If you stuck 64 people in a HUGE room that resembles a city, given guns, ammo, grenades, and the like... no military training, and infinite respawns, what do you THINK is gonna happen? See? Complete realism.

Comment

Why do I feel as though that was edited after I read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X