Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can any one play without being a gernade whore

Originally posted by gypsyd01 View Post
    Where are you getting your "realistic" tactics from fella? First, in the real world squaddies don't throw grenades to capture flags. Second, why would they throw grenades down an alley, certainly not too clear it. The military have other tactics for clearing alleys (british anyway).

As for your grenade stats, you've proven my point. If they only have an 80% chance of getting killed at 5m then this drastically decreases the further away you are. Hence a waist of grenades when throwing them in open areas.

Do yourself a favour and read up on military tactics. Having personaly been through FIBUA and having an avid interest in military history and tactics for the past 15 years it has certainly helped me in the past.

This is a game and although squads use basic military tactics that are directly taken from the real world, the rest of this game is just that......a game!
    I never claimed that Bf2 wasnt a game mate

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi

Huh?

Kiwi, he means you were "tooting your own horn" (boasting) about your skill as a pilot in BF2 (ahh, don't get me started with BF2 flight mechanics now, ).
      Exactly, although I guess I was kind of also saying that your initial post had an adverse effect than what I would imagine you had hoped. Instead of reading your boast and thinking "whoa, he must be one leet pilot - I wouldn't want to come up against this tough Hombre in-game!" , what I actually thought was;-
      "Whoa, ... what an arse".

Comment

I just said that BF2 is far from reality that's it That is why I wonder why people still try to compare it with real life

Comment

Ugh, nade whores nade whores nade whores... what a bunch of ****ing stupid mullet whores.

Enter any Karkand IO and all you here is grenades exploding, medic whores thowing medic packs, support throwing ammo packs... I really don't get stupid mullet twats like them! If it's score wise, well, hardly ANY end up with a massive score, or plenty of kills, and usually most of them have about the same number of deaths as kills! I see around 20 kills 17 death most of the time.

BF2 has been turned to ****, idiotic game by these ****s. How can it be fun to do the same ****ty thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER keep throwing nades and hope to kill someone?! There is hardly ANY decent game play because of these faggets.

You come at them with a gun and the are STILL trying to kill you wth a nade in close combat, retards! I feel sorry for those fags. But if they find it fun, let it be, the problem is, most of the servers I join are the same!

It's just a huge point whoring tactic, but the funny thing is, as I mentioned before, hardly any of them have massive points, :laugh: ****ing idiots. Especially servers with FF OFF, full of ******* basically.

**** medics too, ***** ****s get one hit and BUNNY HOP away like a ***** with his medic pack in hand to reheal or just throw 3 medic packs on the grown before a fight and stay close so if they get hit they can easly reheal, that's just ***** game play. Gosh, so many ******* on BF2 it's funny.

Hardly ever you find a decent player that can play withought being a ***** and not carrying about stupid points!

BF2 has been turned into **** by these whores.

Thankfully there are still a few decent servers I know of and play on where I can have fun and decent game plays.

Comment

Meh I don't think it's any worse now than it has ever been since IO came out.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
              Ugh, nade whores nade whores nade whores... what a bunch of ****ing stupid mullet whores.

Enter any Karkand IO and all you here is grenades exploding, medic whores thowing medic packs, support throwing ammo packs... I really don't get stupid mullet twats like them! If it's score wise, well, hardly ANY end up with a massive score, or plenty of kills, and usually most of them have about the same number of deaths as kills! I see around 20 kills 17 death most of the time.

BF2 has been turned to ****, idiotic game by these ****s. How can it be fun to do the same ****ty thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER keep throwing nades and hope to kill someone?! There is hardly ANY decent game play because of these faggets.

You come at them with a gun and the are STILL trying to kill you wth a nade in close combat, retards! I feel sorry for those fags. But if they find it fun, let it be, the problem is, most of the servers I join are the same!

It's just a huge point whoring tactic, but the funny thing is, as I mentioned before, hardly any of them have massive points, :laugh: ****ing idiots. Especially servers with FF OFF, full of ******* basically.

**** medics too, ***** ****s get one hit and BUNNY HOP away like a ***** with his medic pack in hand to reheal or just throw 3 medic packs on the grown before a fight and stay close so if they get hit they can easly reheal, that's just ***** game play. Gosh, so many ******* on BF2 it's funny.

Hardly ever you find a decent player that can play withought being a ***** and not carrying about stupid points!

BF2 has been turned into **** by these whores.

Thankfully there are still a few decent servers I know of and play on where I can have fun and decent game plays.
              Move on to mods...

Comment

I'm one of those people who jump in the air and lob a nade to give it the extra mileage

Comment

I don't mind them unless it is IO kark which I never really played much for that reason. Whenever I see nades flying at me I run for cover since I know 3 more are going to come raining down.

Comment

Can't admins just mod the server and just take away nades or any other equipment... Yeah, it's going to be unranked but would you want nades or no nades to have a better experience ingame.

Comment

yes i too hate frag grenades i die so much that's why i try to kill enemy first :dead:

Comment

i actually never use granades they just dont work for me :P

Comment

Originally posted by dp:123 View Post
                          i actually never use granades they just dont work for me :P
                          neither. my stats consist of 1 or 2 grenade kills in all.

Comment

I don't spam nades...only to clear a flag where multiple enmies are.

I even have more GL-kills than nade kills, hahaha.

It's very sad to see those spammers on Karkand at the US spawns just lobbing nades.
                            That's the point when I go up the hill and kill a bunch of them just to see them complain about me baseraping - ha, so funny!

It's incredible how many rounds of karkand I played with most USMC spamming nades from the spawns while the MEC were just killing the few lone wolfs brave enough to face the enemy.
                            An easy win for MEC

Comment

Okay, this is what I dont get.

Nade spam is expected...so why is it a problem?

Not tooting my own horn, but I RARELY die by nades. Knowing when and where to expect the spam helps me to avoid the problem.

If theres 15+ red dots circling around the flag, then DONT SPAWN at that flag.

If theres 15+ red dots headed in your direction...then back the f**** up.

I cant count the times I've seen people run blindly into nade spam. It can be distracting, because I literally wait to see that person (obviously a retard) get blown sky high. And you can bet they never disappoint!!

Same thing goes for claymores.....for all you claywhore whiners!!!

If you just saw a sniper round a corner......u might wanna check that corner for claymores.

Lets make it even simpler....If you see a sniper anywhere in the area....expect a claymore!!!

Comment

^^I agree on the grenade thing, but lets face it, claymores in this game are broken. I dont really have any problems with the insane detection radius, or the lack of "laser beams" like in CoD4. But what i really want is the ability to shoot/blow up claymores that i spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X