X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex98uk
    Read up how IP addresses work :yay:
    Doesn't mean that ED will be the one

I might of missed it in the VERY long reply of yours that i barely read, but why dont you answer alex?

I think he ask you why the 2 accounts?

is it really that important to win a argument? or to feel you have support on your opinions?
    Lol, well since you didn't read it or maybe cannot read...I already explained everything with no guilt, I'll let u find that out for yourself. Besides whats the difference, ED is basically saying what I already said and are both on the same topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      No.

Unbeatable prices and service on the largest selection of airsoft guns and accessories shipped internationally to your door. エアソフトガンの最新リリース|即日配送

WGC Shop is an airsoft store that offers wide selection of airsoft products, world famous brands such as VFC, GHK, LCY, ACTION ARMY, MARUI etc..

This should get you started. The way I see it, if youre advertising Project Reality in each and every one of your posts, Id show you where "real" teamwork is. It costs a lot, but youre close to being 18, which means that most fields would allow you to play by now. You want real teamwork? You want to see and feel the sweat and the effort it takes for you to be a teamplayer? Play airsoft, or paintball. Ive been playing airsoft since fall 2005.

Red :laugh:

Whatcha talking about, my threads are almost always filled with pain and tears, and you can cook your dinner just by placing your pot next to your PC screen with one of my threads open.
      Would love to. But unfortunately theres no place to play paintball here:/ And i dont think that you have to be 18 to play. AFAIK its 16 in Norway.

But anyway, unlike BF2 theres a whole lot of teamwork in PR

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
        Doesn't mean that ED will be the one

Lol, well since you didn't read it or maybe cannot read...I already explained everything with no guilt, I'll let u find that out for yourself. Besides whats the difference, ED is basically saying what I already said and are both on the same topic?
        Frankly my dear , i dont give a damn:laugh:
        ^^movie quote for those who dont know.

i dont read those rambling posts dude, and im sure not gonna go back & look thru the mountain of rants.
        :salute:

Comment

2, you will die against a hacker.

lies..................

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
            Frankly my dear , i dont give a damn:laugh:
            ^^movie quote for those who dont know.

i dont read those rambling posts dude, and im sure not gonna go back & look thru the mountain of rants.
            :salute:
            Then maybe you need to stop replying like you know what's going on. Thank you!

Comment

Then maybe you need to stop replying like you know what's going on. Thank you!
              its obvious whats going on, you are talking to yourself with double accounts. why would i want to read your rants? i just wanted to know WTF, why? ahhh well it dont matter.........:shakehead

Comment

Seriously dood, if you don't read then you don't reply... It's really that simple, honest.
                We really might need a drawing board now.

Comment

Well if you like your stats and winning so much, stay on Wake and use J-10 only. Works out most of the time.

I still consider you rather narrow minded, if only stats and badges gives you the feeling of success.

For example, try working out with engineer kit. U won't get golden star too often but man, it feels good taking out 3-5 guys with your 7 shots and survive :laugh:

Comment

Or even better killing those 3-5 guys with AT mines

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972 View Post
                      Well if you like your stats and winning so much, stay on Wake and use J-10 only. Works out most of the time.

I still consider you rather narrow minded, if only stats and badges gives you the feeling of success.

For example, try working out with engineer kit. U won't get golden star too often but man, it feels good taking out 3-5 guys with your 7 shots and survive :laugh:
                      I do, I only play those fun kits when I'm bored or when I know I have really good support and medic whores on my squad.

So... What should I consider as a feeling of success in BF2? Isn't it why we have stats so we can see our progress(meaning progression).

Comment

I do, I only play those fun kits when I'm bored or when I know I have really good support and medic whores on my squad.

So... What should I consider as a feeling of success in BF2? Isn't it why we have stats so we can see our progress(meaning progression).
                        i think he is saying theres more to the game than stats.
                        i dont think stats show anybody how good/bad of a player you are, i mean i've seen some nice stats, but when it boiled down to it you look close , its all medic & nade spammer on karkand, psht.........

Comment

i think he is saying theres more to the game than stats.
                          i dont think stats show anybody how good/bad of a player you are, i mean i've seen some nice stats, but when it boiled down to it you look close , its all medic & nade spammer on karkand, psht.........
                          So are you trying to say that getting kill stats and low deaths, tossing gernades killing lots and lots of baddies and reviving my fallen commrade is a bad thing and.... by playing that way I am not playing it how it is? What more is there, I basically do everything... just a lot better then most. I am wrong for that?

Comment

So are you trying to say that getting kill stats and low deaths, tossing gernades killing lots and lots of baddies and reviving my fallen commrade is a bad thing and.... by playing that way I am not playing it how it is? What more is there, I basically do everything... just a lot better then most. I am wrong for that?
                            well according to your thread about your play style i dont think you play the way everybody else does

object of teh game is for the team to win with least amount of casualties though. i mean its your game, play it how you want. if you want to be a stat whore wear it out.:nod:
                            im gonna have fun instead of worryn about my k/d ratio

u tell me this, i popped alot of generals heads off real quick, so who's the better player? me or them? they definatly ahd the medals, im just scum compared to there stats, but i kicked there rear more than once, so i donno who's better.
                            nah scratch that, i do knkow who was better.:salute:

Comment

well according to your thread about your play style i dont think you play the way everybody else does
                              Ok, so I'm sorry if I try not to get shot and die uselessly at CP

object of teh game is for the team to win with least amount of casualties though.
                              So having 10 and below deaths do not help?

im gonna have fun instead of worryn about my k/d ratio
                              And... I am not having fun?

u tell me this, i popped alot of generals heads off real quick, so who's the better player? me or them? they definatly ahd the medals, im just scum compared to there stats, but i kicked there rear more than once
                              Hmm... Some generals are bought, and others reach it by time, popping them once or twice will always happen but in the end they will still amount to at least 75% more kills then thier deaths.
                              I do not speak for all generals or high rankers for I have seen plenty who lacks the skill of the rank.

Comment

Ok, so I'm sorry if I try not to get shot and die uselessly at CP

So having 10 and below deaths do not help?

And... I am not having fun?

Hmm... Some generals are bought, and others reach it by time, popping them once or twice will always happen but in the end they will still amount to at least 75% more kills then thier deaths.
                                I do not speak for all generals or high rankers for I have seen plenty who lacks the skill of the rank.
                                yeah , not saying none of them are good, im just saying that stats dont say how good you are, or how bad. i used to get spawn raped to heck & back from chopper whores on wake & dang i'd get so mad ,nothing you can do, and it would destroy your k/d for the game.
                                not against stats, i just dont think there all cracked up to what people think they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X