Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a good map for helicopters

hi

i mostly play wake but its really one sided, especially when it comes to choppers. z-10 just hangs back and kills whatever comes near it while cobra has to be on its toes

whats a map where its pretty equal and the jets are fighting the jets not slowing down to 50mph to kill you

Re: whats a good map for helicopters

Daqing, FuShee, Gulf of Oman, Midnight Sun, Operation Harvest, Operation Smoke Screen...

My favorites.

Can't say there won't be jets. Expect jets. Always.

Comment

Its Gator. You can't be a noob though or you'll be smoked, but Here's a pic of me being pilot and having an awesome gunner-

Comment

if u want a challenge I sugest daqing, operation harvest, and midnight sun, some of the toughest maps for chopper pilots

Comment

i dont have SF =(

i think i might go for Daqing..

Comment

Originally posted by AdamPA View Post
            Its Gator. You can't be a noob though or you'll be smoked, but Here's a pic of me being pilot and having an awesome gunner-
            god i am so sick of that screenshot. seriously anyone can rape the top of a carrier and have a leet kill streak, that screen is nothing special especially for 300 ticket 64 size, how about getting a 97-0 NOT raping a carrier on a 32 size map, (not sharqi), thats half the teams kills out of 16 people on your team.

a good map though is dalian plant, clear skies, high visibility, 4 choppers (for the most part) meaning lineups arent brutal. and your not always the target of enemy chopper because if you have the second chopper spawn for your team the enemy could be focused on him.

Comment

We like the same maps Predrag. Surprised we haven't crossed paths in-game yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                god i am so sick of that screenshot. seriously anyone can rape the top of a carrier and have a leet kill streak, that screen is nothing special especially for 300 ticket 64 size, how about getting a 97-0 NOT raping a carrier on a 32 size map, (not sharqi), thats half the teams kills out of 16 people on your team.

a good map though is dalian plant, clear skies, high visibility, 4 choppers (for the most part) meaning lineups arent brutal. and your not always the target of enemy chopper because if you have the second chopper spawn for your team the enemy could be focused on him.

thats why its not a good map, its to easy on that map plus theres no AA vehicles, there are 4-5 aa vehicles on daqing which makes it very challenging

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
                We like the same maps Predrag. Surprised we haven't crossed paths in-game yet.

yea man harvest is my most fav map, too bad there are only like 2 servers runing it and every time I join I get stuck on mec with no uncap, get raped every time

Comment

Ya, I know what you mean. The 32 size has an MEC non-cap.

I think...lol...can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                    Ya, I know what you mean. The 32 size has an MEC non-cap.

I think...lol...can't remember.
                    ye aplus both of those servers have this thing that keeps u on the same team after the round is over, shouldnt it change sides so everyone gets to play s both mec and usmc

Comment

I've played there. I remember that happening to me 3 maps in a row...

Got stuck on MEC for ORR, MEC for OH, and best of all PLA for Midnight Sun. Lol.

I try to make do with what I have. Sometimes I look at it as being an oppurtunity to score some more kills, when you get switch to the losing team. I can't say that it works out that way all the time.

Comment

well Im cool on midnight sun but everyone leaves once it swiches to that map

Comment

hmmmm...Dallian, I think thats about the most even ...no such thing as a helo map without jets tho. Nice thought anyway.

Comment

my fevorite maps for chopper is wake and oilfield

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
                              hi

i mostly play wake but its really one sided, especially when it comes to choppers. z-10 just hangs back and kills whatever comes near it while cobra has to be on its toes

whats a map where its pretty equal and the jets are fighting the jets not slowing down to 50mph to kill you
                              Hello 35...

Dalian, Daqing, Dragon Valley, Gulf of Oman and Fushe are generally very enjoyable chopper maps, provided you have some jet support on your team.

I personally play Dalian and Daqing for helicopter awesomeness. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X