Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol if a ticket was taken every time u got criticaly wounded...think of stat pad servers..they would finish in like 2 minutes....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence View Post
      You can believe that but factually you'd be wrong. The *only* reason I continue to play this game is because of the comaradarie and teamwork. I play to help my team win the round and couldn't care less about gold/silver/bronze stars or other individual awards. I most value good teamwork...I'll switch to the losing team if there are people on there I know will play together as a squad.
      ^^^What??? Teamwork??Switch to loosing team???

are you on crack or what???

I've never heard anyone talk about vanilla like that, your one of the very few minority.
      I gota admit i feel like im a team player but i've never switched to the loosing side.....

and i done forgot who started this thread, but you remind me why i hate to play vanilla, & the little i do i usually have a urge to be a rambo for some god forsaken reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
        Really? Never noticed that.

FipZ
        Yup, which is why reviving someone is a direct act of preserving tickets.

Comment

RedXInk, you shouldn't use a second account from the same computer to make it seem like people are backing you up. Care to explain?

Comment

join the club.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
              RedXInk, you shouldn't use a second account from the same computer to make it seem like people are backing you up. Care to explain?
              OWNED:nod:

Comment

I always play for fun, any time you want me to kick your *** and leave you with a sore bum let me know,
                sincerely your "loser who plays for fun but is way better than you"
                And you're probably gonna call me out on your stats being better than mine but this is the same account I've always had, the one I started playing BF2 with, unlike yours which reeks of being a second if not third account you've made. Besides, my rank in assault being 666 makes me better than you right off the bat

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                  ^^^What??? Teamwork??Switch to loosing team???

are you on crack or what???

I've never heard anyone talk about vanilla like that, your one of the very few minority.
                  I gota admit i feel like im a team player but i've never switched to the loosing side.....
                  LOL...no, not on crack. I've played this game for 2+ years and 1000+ hours...at this point, what difference is a loss or two or 10 going to make? None. I'd much rather play the game with friends and lose than play with strangers who aren't working together as a squad/team and win.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                    RedXInk, you shouldn't use a second account from the same computer to make it seem like people are backing you up.
                    Who is the other one?
                    @ RedXInk : In the light of recent events, man, you're not alright.
                    How could you do this to us?!
                    Having more than one account, using them to back up your own words, this is not cool.
                    I am very dissapointed.
                    Why do I have a feeling you're not the only one doing this?…

Comment

What is so special about stats in a game? I mean, how did you think gamers survived without having stats in a game...

Comment

Ed-209

Comment

Originally posted by Jlspence View Post
                          LOL...no, not on crack. I've played this game for 2+ years and 1000+ hours...at this point, what difference is a loss or two or 10 going to make? None. I'd much rather play the game with friends and lose than play with strangers who aren't working together as a squad/team and win.
                          you must play with a regular bunch on a isolated server somewhere cause i aint never found consistant teamwork in vanillla, except point whores who follow you around on karkand IO, and thats not really TW, i gave up on vanilla a few months ago

Originally posted by Batausu View Post
                          Who is the other one?
                          @ RedXInk : In the light of recent events, man, you're not alright.
                          How could you do this to us?!
                          Having more than one account, using them to back up your own words, this is not cool.
                          I am very dissapointed.
                          Why do I have a feeling you're not the only one doing this?…
                          maybe he converses with hiself IRL, dum da dum dum dummmm

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt
                            What is so special about stats in a game? I mean, how did you think gamers survived without having stats in a game...
                            Ill say it again, if you don't like playing for stats then go play in an unranked server and let the people who play for stats enjoy playing for stats.

Comment

Play as you like, you paid for the game same as everyone else, personally I prefer squads etc and dont get a lot of fun out of the one man army tactic, if thats your thing then cool, rock on!

Comment

Red, plz do me a favor and STAY THE F*CK AWAY from PR! Mkay...? IMO, playing for stats is retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X