This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice call alex98uk !

RedxInk = pathetic (w/ a huge dose of selfish)

Comment

Sad fact is that people dont buy BF2 for persistent stats. Unless its a MMO, noone does. Stats ruin the game post-buy. As soon as there is persistency to your actions in game, something that has a result that is stored, its crapped.

And Batausu, perhaps you are again hinting on the time where you thought that I was "PlaneWhore", "colony", "Blades" and someone else and when you basically made a retard out of yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        And Batausu, perhaps you are again hinting on the time where you thought that I was "PlaneWhore", "colony", "Blades" and someone else and when you basically made a retard out of yourself?
        Hmm. Why do you feel targeted by this?
        This thread should be called "Confessions of a Forum Whore".

Comment

Originally posted by Batausu
          Hmm. Why do you feel targeted by this?
          This thread should be called "Confessions of a Forum Whore".
          :laugh: I like it. Im watching Jimmy Kimmel so theres some sense of humour in the moment.

And you and me both know you were talking about me. Until this event, you were the only one who has ever come up with the "alternate account" conspiracy idea, just that with Red, it made sense, with you, it was retarded.:laugh:

Comment

Well thats's not entirely true. There are alot players out there who sacrifice their stats for the good of teamwork, I being one of them! Like when I go squad leader and let my squad spawn near an enemy flag and end up finishing mid table.
            That's good, like I said in my thread is all I can hope that you are doing your job... which is playing the game how it was meant to be played and playing it how you want at the same time.

I play to help my team win the round and couldn't care less about gold/silver/bronze stars or other individual awards.
            Re-read the part about losers who can't win, I know it's a nice way or saying it but you gotta face the fact.

There is also a great guide here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/guid...eld.php?page=1
            That guide is somewhat true, but some of it are not nessesary like taking off in a transport chopper with out anyone. That is not stat whoring to win the round... that is just plain stupid. Remember I state that I have to win the round and taking transport alone isn't one of it.

One could also say you got some of your own selfish medicine. The player was obviously playing the game like he wanted to play it and didn't give a rat's *** about you or your Medic kit. Take cover next time.
            Yes it's true but he wasn't playing to win and playing how he wanted at the same time. Remeber I clearly stated that I play ***how it's meant to be played to the extreme of winning, and how I want at the same time*** He however did obvisouly not want to win so that makes him wrong.

But the reviving a teammate when you know he'll die again because you did not kill the enemy first, is not smart. Allthough you re-killed teammate will not have another death added, the enemy get's another kill added to his stats and you get another ticket dropped on your side
            Most important thing is I am alive
            Most likely I will return for there is a revive point I can get
            Most likely I will come right back after med pack, kill the enemy save the day with revive.
            Enemy gets his kill, my teammate gets to live again, I get my life, I get my revive and I get my kill, everyone wins.

I've never heard anyone talk about vanilla like that, your one of the very few minority.
            I gota admit i feel like im a team player but i've never switched to the loosing side.....
            Or... the many liars to make them look like the good guy.

RedXInk, you shouldn't use a second account from the same computer to make it seem like people are backing you up. Care to explain?
            Ofcourse I can. It was late and not many people were posting and it was going down before the smart people of totalbf2 could awake. I don't usually use my ED account because back then you had to make a seperate account for each game. I don't use ED anymore because of how crappy 2142 is, but sometimes I like to call ED my good thread bumper. I hope that explains it all =)
            Of all the people I didn't know you cared about me the most Alex, you did your research

I always play for fun, any time you want me to kick your *** and leave you with a sore bum let me know,
            sincerely your "loser who plays for fun but is way better than you"
            And you're probably gonna call me out on your stats being better than mine but this is the same account I've always had, the one I started playing BF2 with, unlike yours which reeks of being a second if not third account you've made. Besides, my rank in assault being 666 makes me better than you right off the bat
            You are the entity of all that makes losing feel good.
            Yes, I have time to create 3-4 accounts over 500 hours each, besides you shouldnt assume... what if I came from a long line of FPS? They are all basically point and click with some new twitches that can be tweaked in a week or two.

@ RedXInk : In the light of recent events, man, you're not alright.
            How could you do this to us?!
            Having more than one account, using them to back up your own words, this is not cool.
            I am very dissapointed.
            Why do I have a feeling you're not the only one doing this?…
            I am not dissapointed at you at all, we all need a little bump in our life at one time or another
            What is so special about stats in a game? I mean, how did you think gamers survived without having stats in a game...
            Again another one of those people... Gamers survived on stats just like nintendo days having high scores. That is stat in thier game. You obvisouly never got to put in your initials at the end of arcade games

you must play with a regular bunch on a isolated server somewhere cause i aint never found consistant teamwork in vanillla, except point whores who follow you around on karkand IO, and thats not really TW, i gave up on vanilla a few months ago
            I am not teamworking when I revive you constantly everytime you get shot? Killing every baddies we see? Please enlighten me on your kind of teamwork.

Ill say it again, if you don't like playing for stats then go play in an unranked server and let the people who play for stats enjoy playing for stats.
            Amen brother! That is how the game intended us to play, otherwise why would rank server cost so much more then unranked?

Red, plz do me a favor and STAY THE F*CK AWAY from PR! Mkay...? IMO, playing for stats is retarded
            Needless I say more? Please re-read, or totalbf2 needs a drawing board.

Nice call alex98uk !

RedxInk = pathetic (w/ a huge dose of selfish)
            Who isn't selfish? Everything and everyone will do something mainly for themselves only in life or here. (besides Eeek the Cat, he rocks)

Everyone needs a confession of that! :P

Comment

what ever happened to playing for the win? did you forget this is a team based game designed around a team of squads? noone seems to care if their team wins or losses just as long as they get their precious imaginary medal, badge or stat. heres a news flash for you......THEY AREN'T REAL and this is a 2 and half year old game, get over it.

its so sad in actuality. the overall point of any game is to win, especially a team orientated game. some people have simply perverted the entire point of playing the game to their liking because most simply lack the skills to win a game. pick up a mod, for christ sakes you might actually enjoy yourselves but i feel pity for people who play simply for stats, although they make great cannon fodder because they are so easy to predict.

alex, great catch there on the dual account thing, patting himself on the back with his own hand........now thats just plain sad, he must not realize you can see his ip address.

Comment

Power, playing to win is what people actually do. Unbelievable a veteran of the Battlefields like you, missed that, no pun intended of course.

The thing is, if youre good enough, as a player, the victory youre after, is your own. If youre stacked against, or your team plain sucks, you are still trying hard, just that the goal shifts and youre out in "damage control" mode, playing to come out at least feeling as a victor.

People who play for the teams win, usually do so because they have some great people playing with them, so they can rely on someone and can actually see the result of their push in the big picture.

In the land of BF2, where 50% of people arent in a squad, and you can get maybe 1-2 gems from the whole bunch, playing for teams victory is regrettably, a luxury for those who command the most powerful vehicles without relying on anyone but themselves.

When Im in the air, I play for my teams victory, but only because Im usually confident that my efforts pay off with great interest. When Im solo on the land, I cap flags, do my deed, but victory of the team is a distant goal.

Stats? Unfortunately its not that simple.

Comment

in my favorite server there's always one of the admins that always gets on my team and becomes commander, usually steals my gold I bought BF2 to enjoy myself, I kill noobs to enjoy myself, I drive and whore tank to enjoy myself, I enjoy myself too much...

Comment

Chris you always have something good to say, and I respect the fact that your threads arn't usually engulfed by flames like many other. Kudos to you!

noone seems to care if their team wins or losses just as long as they get their precious imaginary medal, badge or stat. heres a news flash for you......THEY AREN'T REAL and this is a 2 and half year old game, get over it.
                    Newsflash! They may not be real but to me they are a symbol of hard work rewards and self-accomplished, knowing that I am improving and the fact that I get better everytime. I don't know why many of you people play, but I play to to see results and I play to become better. It also goes the same way in real life, you are how you play.

Comment

Originally posted by Holeymoley View Post
                      Well thats's not entirely true. There are alot players out there who sacrifice their stats for the good of teamwork, I being one of them! Like when I go squad leader and let my squad spawn near an enemy flag and end up finishing mid table.
                      People will probably flame me now but what the hell... Have you tried Project Reality Mod?? If you want teamwork, go to www.realitymod.com and download it

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                      Newsflash! They may not be real but to me they are a symbol of hard work rewards and self-accomplished, knowing that I am improving and the fact that I get better everytime. I don't know why many of you people play, but I play to to see results and I play to become better. It also goes the same way in real life, you are how you play.
                      Wow! Your good in a game! You have acomplished so much in this life

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                        Ofcourse I can. It was late and not many people were posting and it was going down before the smart people of totalbf2 could awake. I don't usually use my ED account because back then you had to make a seperate account for each game. I don't use ED anymore because of how crappy 2142 is, but sometimes I like to call ED my good thread bumper. I hope that explains it all =)
                        Of all the people I didn't know you cared about me the most Alex, you did your research
                        No, i didn't research, it set off our multiple account on single IP alarm (AE Detector )

In fact, it was only set off at 9.45am (GMT), so the account can't of been that old.

Please don't do it again in future. Stick to one account

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                          People will probably flame me now but what the hell... Have you tried Project Reality Mod?? If you want teamwork, go to www.realitymod.com and download it
                          No.

Unbeatable prices and service on the largest selection of airsoft guns and accessories shipped internationally to your door. エアソフトガンの最新リリース|即日配送

WGC Shop is an airsoft store that offers wide selection of airsoft products, world famous brands such as VFC, GHK, LCY, ACTION ARMY, MARUI etc..

This should get you started. The way I see it, if youre advertising Project Reality in each and every one of your posts, Id show you where "real" teamwork is. It costs a lot, but youre close to being 18, which means that most fields would allow you to play by now. You want real teamwork? You want to see and feel the sweat and the effort it takes for you to be a teamplayer? Play airsoft, or paintball. Ive been playing airsoft since fall 2005.

Red :laugh:

Whatcha talking about, my threads are almost always filled with pain and tears, and you can cook your dinner just by placing your pot next to your PC screen with one of my threads open.

Comment

Wow! Your good in a game! You have acomplished so much in this life
                            Again you totally missed the point, seriously are you like your name never reading a thread and just replies with wahh wahha wahhh

No, i didn't research, it set off our multiple account on single IP alarm (AE Detector )

In fact, it was only set off at 9.45am (GMT), so the account can't of been that old.

Please don't do it again in future. Stick to one account
                            Thank you Alex, perhaps next time I will use my laptop.
                            Besides it was never intended to be used like that, I was a kid, I was excited about 2142... for 14 post
                            Red

Whatcha talking about, my threads are almost always filled with pain and tears, and you can cook your dinner just by placing your pot next to your PC screen with one of my threads open.
                            Maybe to others who are ignorantly disturbed by your threads, but to me they sure cook one hell of a marshmellow

Comment

Chris you always have something good to say, and I respect the fact that your threads arn't usually engulfed by flames like many other. Kudos to you!

I might of missed it in the VERY long reply of yours that i barely read, but why dont you answer alex?

I think he ask you why the 2 accounts?

is it really that important to win a argument? or to feel you have support on your opinions?

Comment

Thank you Alex, perhaps next time I will use my laptop.
                                Besides it was never intended to be used like that, I was a kid, I was excited about 2142... for 14 post
                                Read up how IP addresses work :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X