This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL gg

just got 50 ammo points in one round, thats 2 expert resupply badges if I had 100h as support, no stat padding of course, gota love vagrant server and all the nubs on there

Re: ROFL gg

Not bad, haha ive seen people do that but they are just medic revive whores.

Comment

Are they still running Oman? I see "runnzorz" in there a lot.

What were you doing, tossing ammo out of a blackhawk onto jets?

Comment

yea 24\7 oman

I was on the carrier throwing ammo packs lol, everyone would just shoot in air or C4 them selves since ff is of

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
          yea 24\7 oman

I was on the carrier throwing ammo packs lol, everyone would just shoot in air or C4 them selves since ff is of
          And thats not a form of stat padding?

Not that I care but intentional or not, its padding :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by -=[R]=-SilentNite View Post

na its not, I never asked those guys to shoot their guns so I could get my points lol

if i asked me friend to come with me and help me get 25 ammo points by shooting his gun, well that would be stat padding, this is just regular gameplay, I just do it the easy way, Im not gona run across the map looking for people that need ammo lol

sit on carrier and throw them ammo packs out

Comment

LOL @ the private over the 4 star on the other team. dunno why but that makes me laugh

WHAT! so going on a killing spree is padding too then, running around reviving any time is padding, just like throwing ammo bags everywhere is padding, your the guy that cries hack arent you.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                LOL @ the private over the 4 star on the other team. dunno why but that makes me laugh

WHAT! so going on a killing spree is padding too then, running around reviving any time is padding, just like throwing ammo bags everywhere is padding, your the guy that cries hack arent you.

To answer your question as it was directed at me, no, I don't cry hack.

If your simply sitting on the deck of the carrier and tossing ammo bags to the goofs shooting clip after clip or expending their c4 for no reason, yes that is padding.

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                na its not, I never asked those guys to shoot their guns so I could get my points lol

if i asked me friend to come with me and help me get 25 ammo points by shooting his gun, well that would be stat padding, this is just regular gameplay, I just do it the easy way, Im not gona run across the map looking for people that need ammo lol

sit on carrier and throw them ammo packs out
                The term padding has yet to be properly defined to the best of my knowledge. But, I would consider this as padding. They were points that were not earned. You simply took advantage and abused the situation to inflate your teampoints by getting ammo points.

Again, I could really care less. I don't play for badges etc.

Comment

To answer your question as it was directed at me, no, I don't cry hack.

If your simply sitting on the deck of the carrier and tossing ammo bags to the goofs shooting clip after clip or expending their c4 for no reason, yes that is padding.

The term padding has yet to be properly defined to the best of my knowledge. But, I would consider this as padding. They were points that were not earned. You simply took advantage and abused the situation to inflate your teampoints by getting ammo points.

Again, I could really care less. I don't play for badges etc.
                  their stupidity for lowering their accuracy, he just capitolized on it. you have never chucked ammo about while waiting for a vehicle, tossed a few medic bags around, i am sorry but every player i know or have ever seen will throw an ammo bag at someone who expells clip after clip of their gun waiting for a chopper/jet to spawn. same goes for injured people that get clipped by bombs/arty, throw a medic bag or 2 down then you MUST be statz paddzing because god forbid you resupplied or healed someone.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                    their stupidity for lowering their accuracy, he just capitolized on it. you have never chucked ammo about while waiting for a vehicle, tossed a few medic bags around, i am sorry but every player i know or have ever seen will throw an ammo bag at someone who expells clip after clip of their gun waiting for a chopper/jet to spawn. same goes for injured people that get clipped by bombs/arty, throw a medic bag or 2 down then you MUST be statz paddzing because god forbid you resupplied or healed someone.
                    The senerios that you mentioned above are part of the team game play of the game. And your correct, everyone does that including myself. The difference being it's not sitting in one spot accumulating points for the sake of getting points. To do so is to inflate your points/stats in an 'un-natural' fashion in my eyes. AKA stat padding.

Points truely mean nothing to me when the round ends. For me, I only care if I am on the team that played hard and won the round. Call me a different breed for this but it probably has to do with being a gamer in my 30's where I don't need to inflate a virtual ego to make myself feel worth something in a virtual world. Its a game and I play it like one.

I only spoke up because the OP mentioned that he didn't pad any stats where I view it differently.

Comment

this has nothing to do with stat padding

stat padding= 2 guys kilin and reviving one guy or one guy shooting and other guy giving him ammo

what I did was find people with no ammo and give them ammo in order to get ammo points without leaving the carrier, why would i leave the carrier when its easier to do it on carrier?

I only did it to see how many points I would be able to get, I dont even have 100h as support so those 50 ammo points dont mean much to me

Comment

Ewwwww a TAW player never join that clan guys the leaders are a bunch of fascists.

Comment

Who gives a flying ****! About this thread or padding. I could see the argument within the first year of release of BF2. But now, now its just, well, who gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                            Who gives a flying ****! About this thread or padding. I could see the argument within the first year of release of BF2. But now, now its just, well, who gives a ****.
                            simple solution, if you dont give a **** dont reply

Comment

simple solution, if you dont give a **** dont reply
                              Yeah, true. However, I am at work and bored with nothing to do. I just find it amazing that people still defend the stats system.

Comment

Working...
                              X