Resistance Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resistance Mod Update

for one trahn you said you were gonna use both acav from 42 and mine but i dont care about that and im not complaining about you sharing the models with other mods that i did i was just stating to ninjo that he was complaining cause ben was posting the m113 in another news update but EOD / IDF Did the same thing so dont complain to ben about doing it thats all i was stating, and i didnt leave cause i didnt think eod would get anywhere i left for other reasons and things i did not agree with, and i didnt try to take ANYONE With me, and ben well was friends with josh and janitor they choosed to leave aswell i cant speak for them but that definitly not half of the team and they disagreed with what ben did to so dont try to make them look bad by saying HALF OF THE TEAM cause thats a Lie, and you did help with i believe some coding questions but '' i helped you guys code Alot of little things '' you never coded anything for the idea cause nothing got that far is was just an idea which turned out bad, i have moved on and am done with modding for bf2 and ben has moved on to try to create better things but dont try to make your selfs look good and me / ben look bad, anyway this is not the place to discuss these matters its in the past as far as im concerned its a done deal and i speak for my self when i say this but i do not believe this is proper for us to discuss this stuff on bens comments for his new mod, i hope this to be the last post about this here... you want to discuss this more i dont see there being a need but you have my email.

Comment

I don't think this is really staying on topic..

Why do people always start 'flaming' each other in NEWS updates?! *sigh*

Comment

Im terribly sorry. I was not trying to start a flame war. I was just curious as to how a model that was modelled for EoD ended up in another mod. I didnt even realize that the mod was headed up by an x-EoD dev until after i posted my post. I have requested that this thread be cleaned up as it was not my intention at all to start a flame war and this is my public appology to all BF2 modders and mod fans. Shawn is absolutely right that this model is his work and he can do with it as he pleases. Hes a GREAT modeller and never created any problems while working with us. Terribly sorry for any confusion! Please let me appologize for the entire EoD team and hope that we can all put this behind us. Happy modding! And best of luck Ajacks and the rest of the Resistance mod team!

Comment

Great that this has all cleared up, the day that this update was posted i started my cross country trip to Washington state to deliver a sailboat to family, i am safely in washington now and have been able to view this hole deal.

Also a quick note
          i was taking pictures of the canadian us border at point roberts(for the mod) so i could make some awsome map designs and models from real world places, and i got my entire camera wipe'd by the border police for taking pictures of the border, but trust me i will get those pictures on the return pass, il take the pics on one flash card, put in a new card and then take a pic of the border with the other card and they can whipe the card with the fake pics and il have the other card with the good ones lol. hehe fooling the US and Canadian Governments lol...gotta love it. This hole trip (2400 miles across the US and into canada) i have and will be taking pictures to use as rrefrences for the mod! haha i love this trip

Comment

Working...
          X