• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eve of Destruction Mod Update

Looks great. Good Job, I like the 'Heavy' poster on the front of the Huey

Comment

I've never played EOD for BFV or 42 but from ppl ive spoken to who have say they rock!.I am really looking forward to playing this.
      Jungle warefare..can't beat it!

Comment

Wow eod for bf2 is lookin good. I havent played eod since arround .11 for BF42. Played .21 once, if its ran by the same people it will turn out great/

Comment

EOD rocks, and can't wait to play with my clan. A huge fan since .1

Comment

EOD is THE mod can't wait to play in a full server with you guys

Comment

Or maybe with several AK47 rounds that glanced off or hit hard enough to crack it...

Comment

Wow... I don't know how you guys do it. You work the fastest and put out some of the highest quality goods that BF2 mod teams can offer. I really cannot wait to play this, great work!

[edit] Now that I look at it closer... it does kind of look like you guys exagerated the damage to the windows. Personally, I think it should be reduced, but as TrahnLee said, it's your mod and won't change it .

And looking at the other heli's cockpits... it looks like they have no damage at all. Seems like the damage should be minor on all of them to give it a more realistic feel, instead of having the rest of the helis with perfectly sqeaky clean windows, and 1 with horribly bashed, shot at, and spit on cockpit glass.[/edit]

Comment

as a long time EOD player since it first came out, I've enjoyed many hours playing this mod..

great work guys this will rock..

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_janitor
                    well.. btw all should know that these models are the exact ones from bf1942.... and i agree the damage on the window needs reduction
                    Listen now you *******, yes those helicopters come from the '42 verison, we added more detail and reskinned them.
                    And we did that for a reason, so we can spend more time on brand spanking new stuff that you have never seen before in BF2.

Oh and, we don't put out these updates so some random bitchy 14 year old boy can come and talk **** about them, we put them out so fans can see that we make progress.
                    I've told you a million times before not to be such a *****, but you never listen, do you?

So do everyone a favour and shut the **** up, PUNK!

Comment

easy people, lets please not turn this into a flame fest..

Comment

lol Spicy,, you woke up with the wrong pants on today?

Everything looks great,, I'll be shure to play this mod when they release.
                        Senior Picante FTW.

Comment

Yeah :P
                          Now get on IRC you bum

Comment

:shock: That was quite a outragous post when all we were saying was that the windows should be reduced damage wise... Kind of shocked to have read that to be honest.

If EOD really doesn't want feedback from the community then they shouldn't even post updates.

Comment

His post was only ment for Teh_janitor who posts somthing negitive every time EoD shows an update. Teh_janitor used to be on the team, but decided to leave after not working for 3 weeks. Anyway, EoD is always open to suggestions and constructive critisim, but when sombody is just flamming the team we get a bit angry

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_janitor
                                but just like wat UH60 said.. all i was commenting on was bout the polys and the window.. jeez and plus thats not the only reason i left EOD.... and that reason still exists today.

why should you even bother giving an update if people cant judge your work.. isnt that why we have forums like this......

You dont have to go onto every single message board that our news is posted on and post the same message Jan. And FYI please stop spreading false information about our models. These are in fact NOT the models used in the BF42 version of EoD but in fact the models used in BFV. They models and the skins have both been updated to match BF2 standards as well as having added completely new animations\sounds\handling charachteristics\etc. Please just dont turn this into a flaming war. If you have personal grudges, etc take it to PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X