Calling all geeks, I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all geeks, I need your help

Hi Nicfurious. Good to meet another normal forum dweller. About me annoying everyone? No not true, in fact I was the life and soul of the forum I was banned from. Sounds eotistical but basically true. As here it is the vocal minority that screams the loudest about.....well nothing.

Some idiot is saying I came in here being impolite. That is just total bull. I mean the proof is right here to read. But I will follow the advice given and not respond to the crackpot.

Myself and a whole bunch of more mature players/posters basically were having a ball on this forum and it was the stick in the mud sort of posters who only ever had things to say like "yawn", "I am so leet, look at your stats you suck", etc that we basically couldnt stand anymore and let fly. Felt great .

So no I am not annoying at all. II do speak my mind as do you.But I try to see the good rather than the bad unlike a small vocal minority here. In fact if the knockers would just STFU you might find me an entertaing and useful member of these forums. 99% of posters do.

It amazes me that there is an element out there that has to find fault in everything.

But here I go I'll try to ignore Dairuka. And to all who have offered advice, you know I have thanked you from the start so ignore that flebag's whining that I have just glossed over the decent types good stuff.

A few mates of mine will probably start posting too. A lovely lass called Jazzie and a couple of guys too. Please make them feel welcome. And to all the negative types. Piss off. Life is too short.

EDIT. I just reread my first post . And I fail to see how a single word of it can be constued as insulting or demeaning! Are you angry mob insane?

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
      Some idiot is saying I came in here being impolite. That is just total bull. I mean the proof is right here to read. But I will follow the advice given and not respond to the crackpot.
      But here I go I'll try to ignore Dairuka. And to all who have offered advice, you know I have thanked you from the start so ignore that flebag's whining
      Inconsistancies and indirect insults are found in bold letters.

---------

Hi Nicfurious. Good to meet another normal forum dweller. About me annoying everyone? No not true, in fact I was the life and soul of the forum I was banned from. Sounds eotistical but basically true. As here it is the vocal minority that screams the loudest about.....well nothing.
      So no I am not annoying at all. II do speak my mind as do you. But I try to see the good rather than the bad unlike a small vocal minority here. In fact if the knockers would just STFU you might find me an entertaing and useful member of these forums. 99% of posters do.
      But here I go I'll try to ignore Dairuka. And to all who have offered advice, you know I have thanked you from the start so ignore that flebag's whining that I have just glossed over the decent types good stuff.
      Self promoting and sycophantic behaviour in an attempt to garner support found in bold letters.

Comment

*walks off whistling*

...edit....ah bugger it. Dude you really need to take a good cold shower. What is your problem? It is possible just to be a relaxed and happy person you know,or are you on the verge of a school shooting or something? You need to seek help. Goodnight.

Comment

rofl! if you agree with dwarf, you are an "ally". if you disagree "you are a bottom feeder" and not worthy of his time. yet he will take the time out to post some long tirade about how much of an arsehat you are.

little ponds have a tendency to do this to people. they don't understand the bigger picture.

fwiw, dwarf, i find you entertaining. you make me laugh at (definitely not with) you.

and seriously i will never fly qantas after reading this rofl. "calm in real life" lol. riiiiiiiiiight.

/me sits and waits for his "ed you are an arsehat" tirade from the midget.

Comment

...edit....ah bugger it. Can you not stand people to be as unhappy as you? Mate you need to seek help. Goodnight.
            Somehow I didn't believe that a poster as neurotic as you could have truly left the arguement well enough alone. It appears I was right.

Welcome to TBF2. Scinto is the only one who can save you now.

...edit....ah bugger it. Dude you really need to take a good cold shower. What is your problem? It is possible just to be a relaxed and happy person you know,or are you on the verge of a school shooting or something? You need to seek help. Goodnight.
            Edited to respond to the version 2.0 of Dwarf's edit:

Why do your responses remind me of Woody Allen rants?

Comment

I love you guys.

Somehow I didn't believe that a poster as neurotic as you could have truly left the arguement well enough alone. It appears I was right.
              Seems to only take you a few seconds to respond einstein! What does that make you? Man you make me laugh.

if you agree with dwarf, you are an "ally". if you disagree "you are a bottom feeder" and not worthy
              PS You just dont get it do you. Try this. if you agree with me or disagree with me fine by me. Fact is I havent asked for your opinion I asked for help on a technical matter re an ip ban. Maybe the difference is lost on you.

But if you just jump in swinging and flaming about nothing, then yes you are a bottom feeder. I have no problems with different opinions. If you had half a brain you might realise that too. I just cant stand baseless flaming. But whatever floats your boat vocal minority. Im outa here. Really for now.... yes really...

Comment

Seems to only take you a few seconds to respond einstein! What does that make you? Man you make me laugh.
                A forum troll with Mozilla Firefox Plugins.

Window Tabs + Auto-Refresh > You.

Comment

Comment

I never said I was leaving, wise guy.

I suppose you're sleep-posting right now? You did say you were leaving to go to sleep for real this time.

Comment

Heres the 911 Canada boy , You are sadly delueded. I came in here and politely asked for help. If you cant see the humour in a 'geek' calling a 'geek' a 'geek' then thats your problem groucho.

sorry, i believe thats '411'

surprised no one noticed.....

Comment

Whats 411 mean? I always thought it was to do with the..... well come to think of it I had no idea of its origin (its too much fun to leave just yet)

A forum troll .......
                        Why is it always the forum trolls with no life that take the greatest pleasure in trying to make others lives miserable? It's the same the world over so dont think you are special matey! OK I am really going now. that I have won

Comment

Whats 411 mean? (yes I am sleep posting)

Comment

411 is 'information'

Comment

Thanks Dairuka! Now I know. See you can be nice. Feels good yah?

(and thanks stoned guy too )

Comment

so when u say 'here's the 411' you're saying 'here's the info'

maybe u guys dont have 411 where u live......

411 is also kick *** skate videos

Comment

Working...
                                X