Calling all geeks, I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all geeks, I need your help

I really dont like your attitude at all, but i will give you the benefit of the doubt, tho sadly i have the feeling you will get banned when you get back in there again man, are you sure your 'friends' that play on the servers wont report you again? are you sure an admin wont find out who you are?

Comment

My attitude ? try and see the forest for the trees. I came in here with a genuine question and the usual idiots started the put downs etc so I responded. If you think I have the attitude then I am afraid I must beg to differ. You think that just because I am new here I deserve to be called a hacker and that I deserved to be banned when I know neither of those statements is true? You expect me to take nasty negative idiotic crap from people just because their post count is higher? I don't think so. And then I have the attitude? reality check cuz.

Anyway thanks for your constructive input. Nah it's not anyone I play with. We all are mates and its always a laugh . PLus when I went back I told nobody as I wanted to see if I was free to play. Was banned within minutes. Must have been ip related I reckon. I hadnt even spawned yet!

Also, love your work Sir Community. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
        My attitude ? try and see the forest for the trees. I came in here with a genuine question and the usual idiots started the put downs etc so I responded. If you think I have the attitude then I am afraid I must beg to differ. You think that just because I am new here I deserve to be called a hacker and that I deserved to be banned when I know neither of those statements is true? You expect me to take nasty negative idiotic crap from people just because their post count is higher? I don't think so. And then I have the attitude? reality check cuz.
        thats your problem...thats how this whole thing started....thats whats going on here, and if you dont stop responding to stupidity, it will never end....it will happen everywhere because there are idiots to respond to everywhere...

trust me....learn to disregard stupid posts intent on causing flames.....it makes u look that much more mature and it will in most cases end there...some things simply arent worthy of your response and you need to recognise that..

Comment

Yeah I know mw wise friend. I know. But for someone to say I have the bas attitude becuase I choose to respond to the idiots does not mean I have the bad attitude. It just means I am engaging in a futile task that has no point of conclusion, but it doesn't mean I have the bad attitude. See what I mean? It's seems pretty cut and dry to me. I guess I have dedicated my life to putting forum so and so's in their place. Doesn't mean I have a bad attitude. Defending one's self against irrational and hurtful accusations is not 'bad'.

See? It's just pointless, not bad. Flaming me in the first place is bad. And when I become ruler of this planet I will have you all killed.

Comment

Ok so let me get this straight, you were a contributing member to a BF2 community and regularly played on this communities/ISP hosted servers.

You then abuse some other members of this community
            You get punished for it, banned.
            You get back on to the community forums after a period, either your ban was up or you circumvented it
            You abused the regulators of this community and or other forums members again
            You got banned again (presumably for a longer period if not permanent)
            At this point, from your posts I gather you can still play on their servers.
            You do something else, and then you find yourself banned from the community/ISP servers as well.

Would that sum it up?

You then come over to this forum trying to circumvent the bans the community moderators have placed on you, and are flamed here as well.

There appears to be a pattern forming, can you spot it?

Comment

Jeez guys. I hate it when you talk about me like Im not just standing next to ya! lol.

Hey, just to illustrate how different forums admins and rules can be, the stuff I postedd wasnt even about admins and I was banned and on this forum, it seems there is a little more freedom of expression...

For that I would have had my entire family shot!!!!!

And yes you are right, I do react to in game text taunts to much too. Comes with the territory of being insane.

By the way, as a show of good faith, does anyone need a new BF2 key as I cant use the last one here anymore. You're welcome to it.
              First thing you need to get if you cant help reacting to crap is not going to a forum at all, people act like tards on the net if youre gunna let immature turds piss you off so bad just avoid talking to them.

its not like you have to discuss the **** with them because its obviously going to turn into a argument..... just avoid it with the next key and ip dont play with the same crowd a bit, keep ur mouth shut and thats about it besides buyin ur own server..

Comment

BrutallyHonest (the term used very loosely)...............

Ok so let me get this straight, you were a contributing member to a BF2 community and regularly played on this communities/ISP hosted servers.

You then abuse some other members of this community
                Yes but abuse is a strong word. Just like in here I have no pronlem telling idiots theyare idiots

You get punished for it, banned.
                You get back on to the community forums after a period, either your ban was up or you circumvented it
                Yes circumvented it.

You abused the regulators of this community and or other forums members again
                No, like many others here you read what you want to read. I specifically stated I never said anything to admins , just tards.

You got banned again (presumably for a longer period if not permanent)
                Yes but it was never stated how long I was banned for so I just kept coming back after a certain period, say 5 or 6 minutes

At this point, from your posts I gather you can still play on their servers.
                You do something else, and then you find yourself banned from the community/ISP servers as well.
                *sigh*. Try reading the thread, I did nothing else but called a spade a spade. Nothing in game ever

Would that sum it up? Yes but I dont need a summary I know what happened. I am not looking for summaries mate. I have already posted about ten summaries, I am loking for answers but thanks for trying. Next

You then come over to this forum trying to circumvent the bans the community moderators have placed on you, and are flamed here as well.
                Correct, I was hoping that in an international community I might find a more mature audience but alas it seems the world is a very small place

There appears to be a pattern forming, can you spot it?
                Yes , the pattern is that the world over there are retards and flamers on forums who enjoy nothing more than putting others down and making basless accusations to try to bolster their pathetic egos. I get it now. If your point was that I am at fault then you belong in the aforementined category. If your point was that forums are a hotbed for fsukheads, then I agree with you 100% . How am I doing?

PS, yes I am just being facetious now as I am sick of the crap I am getting here for nothing, so lets go. Its on. :nod:

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                First thing you need to get if you cant help reacting to crap is not going to a forum at all, people act like tards on the net if youre gunna let immature turds piss you off so bad just avoid talking to them.

its not like you have to discuss the **** with them because its obviously going to turn into a argument..... just avoid it with the next key and ip dont play with the same crowd a bit, keep ur mouth shut and thats about it besides buyin ur own server..
                Thanks mate, Yes I know I shouldn't respond. I have to learn that. So I no longer intend posting on the forums, but thanks for the advise re getting back.
                Note to others....see look no flaming, honest advice and a helpful exchange has occured! Not hard is it!

Comment

If you think we'd well-receive a new person to the forums, who initially insults us in humor, and then followed up his statements by asking for information that could be considered against the rules of this web-site's forums.

Well... think again.

You kind of deserve the maligned remarks at your expense, especially since Camperstrike and Lightbred have already answered your questions, and brought up suspicions on who may be reporting you. Yet you're still here arguing.

I guess it doesn't matter. You'll either fix your problem and leave, or argue yourself into an early ban from the mighty Scinto. Either way, I doubt you'll be here long.

Comment

You kind of deserve the maligned remarks at your expense
                    ah another bottom dweller eh? And pray tell why do I deserve them? For asking a question and then defending myself against global tardism?

Heres the 911 Canada boy , You are sadly delueded. I came in here and politely asked for help. If you cant see the humour in a 'geek' calling a 'geek' a 'geek' then thats your problem groucho.

And please dont delude yourself that you can speak for the entire comminuty here by saying 'we' this and 'we' that as the truth of the matter is this. It is only the posters like yourself who continue to put me down for no reason in here. There are 1000's of others who have declined to post as they either cant help or cant be bothered. andthen there are the decent chaps who have offered good advice.

I have thanked the ones that have helped me and I have told the ****ers that flame me that they are just that. So take your high and mighty crap and shove it mate. Who the hell do you think you are? I have as much right to be here as you. I have not insulted nobody that hasnt insulted me first.

I am not continuing this, just retorting. If you contuinue to insinuate I am at fault here I will defend myself. I enjoy pointing out the holes in your prosection. It's easy.

Again thanks for the help to those who have helped and to people such as you with nothing constructive to say, please crawl back under the rock from which you came.

ROFL. You fit nicely into the forum cop/wannabe admin role that I have seen many many times. You guys stop the crap and so will I. But keep it coming. It's sport.

You'll either fix your problem and leave, or argue yourself into an early ban from the mighty Scinto. Either way, I doubt you'll be here long.
                    If the mighty Scinto is a fair and reasonable man he will see I have only asked a reasonable question, and defended myslef from aholes. And if I am permitted to do so, I think I might stay a while, just to irk you. Enjoy your day buddy!

Comment

Ah, I quite see what got you banned in the first place.

Test:

STOP REACTING, YOU BLOODY PILLOCK!!!

Comment

What and let the scourge of global tardism run its course? and then what! We'd all be doomed!

(I love Pillock as an insult, good to see it's alive and well! Quite popular down under as well!)

Comment

Good, so you didn't react to that, why react to the others then?

As for tardism, like every other instance of retardation, ignore it. Or just piss them off. I pissed off this one retard that took commander just to spam messages - everytime he would drop a car on the carrier, I would either push him off, steal the car, or C4 him so he dropped into the water. Nobody reacted to him spamming messages, or well, anything else. After pissing him off continuously for a while, he just left the server. Pretty simple...

Comment

Ah, I quite see what got you banned in the first place.
                            Not quite, these retorts of mine were tolerated by admins as they knew I was speaking the truth. It was when the gloves really came off that I perhaps was deserving of a forum ban. Ahem. But I was never banned for just responding to idiots . This is tame!

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                            Good, so you didn't react to that, why react to the others then?

As for tardism, like every other instance of retardation, ignore it. Or just piss them off. I pissed off this one retard that took commander just to spam messages - everytime he would drop a car on the carrier, I would either push him off, steal the car, or C4 him so he dropped into the water. Nobody reacted to him spamming messages, or well, anything else. After pissing him off continuously for a while, he just left the server. Pretty simple...

I dunno why I react to the tards. Maybe I am a tard as well. I didnt react to your post because it wasnt nasty and ill informed. You are right. I shouldnt react . So I take it on the chin. Anyway, off to spawn on the crappy servers. Heading to the UK for a week so I might be playing on some servers there! Hope to kill ya all!
                            :nod: :nod: :nod:

Comment

ah another bottom dweller eh? And pray tell why do I deserve them? For asking a question and then defending myself against global tardism?
                              You deserve them because of your slighted originating comments, condesending remarks to the forum community as a whole, and your viscious attacks whenever somebody says something that you don't like to hear.

eres the 911 Canada boy , You are sadly delueded. I came in here and politely asked for help. If you cant see the humour in a 'geek' calling a 'geek' a 'geek' then thats your problem groucho.
                              Asking a question politely, would require being polite.

And please dont delude yourself that you can speak for the entire comminuty here by saying 'we' this and 'we' that as the truth of the matter is this. It is only the posters like yourself who continue to put me down for no reason in here. There are 1000's of others who have declined to post as they either cant help or cant be bothered. andthen there are the decent chaps who have offered good advice.
                              I didn't have to speak for the community, since the vocal participants of the TBF2.com community have already said some fairly nasty things about you.

The decent chaps who have offered good advice appear to have been ignored, so you can consistantly defend your e-honor against people who don't even know you.

I have thanked the ones that have helped me and I have told the ****ers that flame me that they are just that. So take your high and mighty crap and shove it mate. Who the hell do you think you are? I have as much right to be here as you. I have not insulted nobody that hasnt insulted me first.
                              Clearly you haven't bothered to read your condesending first post. You essentially insulted all of TBF2.com based on your experiences on another forum.

If you expected people to be kind to you after that, you're the one who remains deluded.

I was merely being observant. Now my head is being bitten off by a pissy little leprechaun too.

I am not continuing this, just retorting. If you contuinue to insinuate I am at fault here I will defend myself. I enjoy pointing out the holes in your prosection. It's easy.
                              You're also failing to paint yourself as the victim, when you consistantly attack anybody who says something you don't like to hear. Try being more diffusive, or evasive. Then again, you could always just brush it off, if we're as unimportant as you claim we are.

Again thanks for the help to those who have helped and to people such as you with nothing constructive to say, please crawl back under the rock from which you came.

ROFL. You fit nicely into the forum cop/wannabe admin role that I have seen many many times. You guys stop the crap and so will I. But keep it coming. It's sport.
                              Narcissism is always the first defense of a weak mind.

You asked a question on how to evade bans. Are you going to cry and flail about like a baby if this gets your thread locked?

If the mighty Scinto is a fair and reasonable man he will see I have only asked a reasonable question, and defended myslef from aholes. And if I am permitted to do so, I think I might stay a while, just to irk you. Enjoy your day buddy!
                              Enjoy your stay. For however long it may be.

Comment

I dont have a problem with u dwarf.......at least for now. But I can see you becoming a problem in the future. From reading your post Dwarf....it appears to me that you were banned because people were just plain tired of you. Im being very sincere here. Sometimes its just easier to get rid of/ban a person that is constantly bringing negative vibes to a forum.

You cant win every battle. Like so much people have stated already....learn to ignore ignorant remarks.

Comment

Working...
                                X