Calling all geeks, I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all geeks, I need your help

Now, please read what I have to say before flaming me ok? I need you clever type's help. :nod:

I play a lot of BF2 in Australia and always play for the team, encourage people to squad up and generally people clamour to get into my squad as it is always a fun and rewarding experience.

I never cheat, hack, or do any of the other disruptive crap that you see on the serves that get people banned ......

Having said that, I am a cheeky bugger and like to stir it up quite a bit but never in an offensive or hurtful way.

Whay am I telling you this? Well I was a frequent poster on a forum here in OZ that was tied to an isp that hosts the majority of the BF2 servers. Always posted interesting and funny stuff but I had no time for the negative posters who always put others down and regularly made asses of themselves. So I made no bones about telling those types what a bunch of tards they were, often in ways that seemed to irritate the forum masters.

They banned me from the forums and when I logged back in under a new email they then BANNED ME FORM THE GAME SERVERS PERMANENTLY! I seemed to have made an enemy in the upper ranks it seems.

Now I consider this way out of the ballpark as far as fair goes.

So I bought a new CD, changed my ip address through ipconfig/release etc and started a new account so I could play with my buddies again.

But Within seconds of logging in my new CD key was banned! How did they know it was me! I am not hardware banned as I can play on other servers!

Please you smart types. Tell me how they knew it was me and how to I get around this travesty of a ban!

And forum masters, please reconsider before deleting this post as I am being 100% honest. All I am guilty of is putting a few forum a-holes in their place and we all know that that is a good thing.

Thanks in advance.

An Aussie Gamer. (A bit like Ned Kelly...theoretically giulty of Murder, but in no way deserving of the gallows)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly

Re: Calling all geeks, I need your help

Soo... You came on forums. Harassed the admins. They banned you, you made a new email account they found out. They banned you again. So they ban you from their game servers... WHO CARES? You started ****, you deal with it. If it was from these forums, goodbye again. Doing ipconfig / release / renew does not change your wan IP, only your ISP can do that.

You bought a new CD? Just to play on a game server? That's way messed up man. You need to turn off the computer, and go see a therapist.

Comment

this is the same guy who somehow wound up with a CD key that was banned from servers in his country, so he wanted to trade CD keys on here.....now he wants help getting around another ban...

id like to hear the other side of this story.....its gota be good for a laugh....im sure you did something....

Comment

Sorry man, ...no tears here.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
          Soo... You came on forums. Harassed the admins. They banned you, you made a new email account they found out. They banned you again. So they ban you from their game servers... WHO CARES? You started ****, you deal with it. If it was from these forums, goodbye again. Doing ipconfig / release / renew does not change your wan IP, only your ISP can do that.

You bought a new CD? Just to play on a game server? That's way messed up man. You need to turn off the computer, and go see a therapist.
          wow did you even read his post?

Comment

Yeah. I agree. Im not messed up. yes I am the same guy. Im hiding nothing. I did nothing wrong in game at alll. DIdnt harass admins. Harrassed the type of posters like thyere are here too obviously that just see the negative in everything. Its so common. You dont even read the posts.

So yes I was saying a few things that needed to be said to those posters who just flame flame flame. Gald I said it. Proud of it in fact. But the admins oblected to my language (rightly so I guess) . I just dont think it deserves a game ban too.

My buddies all play on that server is the only reason why I want back in. SO take your holier than thou attitudes and shove em where the sun dont shine ok? You judgemental a-holes.

:salute:

Comment

If the only reason you want to go back to ONE SINGLE GODDAMN gameserver, out of at least a thousand other, is to play with your buddies I suggest you get new buddies. And if they are your buddies as you say, then why don't you suggest them to go on other servers together with you?

Comment

yeah. fuc\< you

Comment

Sounds like GUID ban, and good-on whoever banned you

Comment

OK, you all know some people can change. Im not trying to defend an evil dawrf, just lighten up. All he has done, this time, is ask a question that some on this forum can eaisly answer. So he deserves an answer.

I believe your question was answered in a post above mine. The best thing to do is contact, talk to your buddies and move to other servers. Its not always easy but that will solve your problems. Good luck. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
                      ...So I bought a new CD, changed my ip address through ipconfig/release etc and started a new account so I could play with my buddies again....
                      you bought a whole new bf2 game, just to get around a server ban? that sounds like a lot of money spent for nothing when there are a lot of other servers out there.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                        If the only reason you want to go back to ONE SINGLE GODDAMN gameserver, out of at least a thousand other, is to play with your buddies I suggest you get new buddies. And if they are your buddies as you say, then why don't you suggest them to go on other servers together with you?
                        Your sig makes me want to kick someone in the face........ IGNORE THE THREADS THAT COULD BE PREVENTED BY UTILIZING THE SEARCH FEATURE< ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know if you know it alls actually read my post you might have noticed something. Seeing as you seem to find my simple request for advice a wonderful chance to put me in my place I'll say this to you who have taken this opportunity to mock me and be generally compkete fcukheads.

1) There are only really 2 servers providers here in Australia. So I have been effectively banned from about 75&#37; of them and the remaining 25% are full of hackers and tards as they are not policed. Try actually reading the post before you jump in and flame.

2) Why do you fcukheads seem to think I deserve what I got? In fact it was putting asshats like you in your place on a forum like this that got me banned in the first place.
                          "Sounds like GUID ban, and good-on whoever banned you " Good on whoever banned me? You think I deserve a hardware ban for getting a bit rowdy on a forum ? You ****er. Why? For doing what ? Nothing ? I was banned from a forum for speaking the truth. Telling assholes they are assholes. Seems a few of you fit nicely into that category as well. I just wanted some advice and I thought you lot might have a bit of maturity to answer me.

I am not asking for sympathy. I didnt ask for your judgement. I didnt ask for your retarded comments about going to other servers as there are very few here , READ THE POST. One isp runs 75% of the Australian serves. Get it? Or do I have to draw you pictures.

If you morons ever played with me you'd know I am an asset to any BF2 game.

Thanks to those who have offered genuine advice. To all the others. Bite me!

What is wrong with you people that you must put others down at the drop of a hat?

Sad. Very very sad. But expected actually.

PS It's not a GUID ban. If anyone cares to help me, it seems to be isp related. I can play on the other few servers not run by the lot that banned me. And when I log into the banned servers I am ok for a while then it seems someone has to notice me and manually ban me.

Any reasonable person out there care to offer any help that isn't childish put downs? Come on....give it a shot.....it might make you feel good....I dare ya.

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
                            In fact it was putting asshats like you in your place on a forum like this that got me banned in the first place.
                            maybe you should stay off forums and just play the game... it seems you would have more fun that way

Comment

Yeah you are probably right. LOL. But it's a bit late now! WHat I am trying to do is just that. Just get back to playing and ignore the tard filled forums.

But thanks for a non flaming answer. How refreshing

Someone mentioned that using the ipconfig/release etc doesnt change my wan ip. Can someone elaborate on that. I think that is the key to them IDing me. Short of changing my isp to another company how can I become a 'new' user to these nazi's?

PS Flamers need not reply. Go and pull the legs of flies or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X