"OMFG.... metallica is a hacker!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "OMFG.... metallica is a hacker!"

You know, being called a hacker isnt that big of a deal... The real problem is people taking the loss personally and trying to start talking smack. Imagine this scenario, the opposing pilot is in a J-10, and hes fairly good, like above average, but has a serious ego problem. So when you get him in the F35B, he starts talking smack and ****, which obviously leads to one conclusion, he wants to take you into another server, one on one, him flying the J-10 and you flying the F35B...

My ****ing god... thats probably the worst case Ive lived through.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      You know, being called a hacker isnt that big of a deal... The real problem is people taking the loss personally and trying to start talking smack. Imagine this scenario, the opposing pilot is in a J-10, and hes fairly good, like above average, but has a serious ego problem. So when you get him in the F35B, he starts talking smack and ****, which obviously leads to one conclusion, he wants to take you into another server, one on one, him flying the J-10 and you flying the F35B...

My ****ing god... thats probably the worst case Ive lived through.

:laugh:

I've had that same thing happen

I also had someone thinking I was a hacker with camera missles... lmfao... so this guy challenges me to a "heli battle". lmao

Comment

metallicaguitrst FFS STFU u annoying prick, learn to use something besides the jets you whore.

Idiot

Ps careful not to step in the ******** everybody

PPS wanna tissua metallica?

Comment

Originally posted by hamtheman
          metallicaguitrst FFS STFU u annoying prick, learn to use something besides the jets you whore.

Idiot

Ps careful not to step in the ******** everybody

PPS wanna tissua metallica?

uh....:laugh:

did I kill you or something..?

Comment

I probably tv missiled his jet out of the sky ^.^ It's ok it happens to the best of us.
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

IMHO, getting into a J-10 makes you a hacker by default. Seriously, the miss balance of the J-10 being virtually invisible to missles while other jets can't dodge a missle doing their hardest turn with flares deployed makes many of the standard BF2 maps much less fun then they would be otherwise. (take Wake for example)

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                IMHO, getting into a J-10 makes you a hacker by default. Seriously, the miss balance of the J-10 being virtually invisible to missles while other jets can't dodge a missle doing their hardest turn with flares deployed makes many of the standard BF2 maps much less fun then they would be otherwise. (take Wake for example)
                I may have to agree. I rarely ever fly, maybe about 3 hours in a jet since I got the game in November. I flew up today for the first time in weeks and managed almsot a 2:1 kdr and I never fly, but these pilots weren't some of the best. I lvoe the bomb thing then switch to missiles. I definently noticed the missiles are a lot better in the J-10 than the f-35.

Comment

I dont think it is a matter of the missles being better. I think it has to do with the J-10 itself being nearly immune to missle lock. Maybe the hit box is too small or something but, no matter what I shoot at that jet with the missles just fly by. Occasionally I will get one hit in but, mant times I have had locks on the J-10 using the Essex and fired all 8 missles and not one hit. The guy didn't even drop flares or turn wildly. They just pull up and the missles fly right under them.

Comment

I'd rather fly the J10. Who wouldn't? It's a bit like a race car in the sky.

Hmmm, there seems to be a lttle tension with Hamtheman.:rofl: :rofl: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Comment

I think I have discovered the absolute perfect move to avoid a lock on from a J10. You go up roll over go down then do it again and again. Except dont make it perfectly straight.kind of mix it up with a barrel roll. Basically reverse split S followed by a regular split s over and over. Full afterburner on the way down and none (maybe a pulse or two) on the way up. At the first engagement flare turn hard and go into this move. Wait till flares come back and go straight up and attempt to lose him (which is pretty easy) then flare again if he locks on to you then go back to the move. Everytime you flare gain some altitude. It is the endurance factor. The perfect move IMO for the F35. Just thought I would share and I wanted to see what metallica thought of this move.

Comment

burned? burned my ASS. DID I SAY HE COULDN'T GET SCREENS OF THAT? It's called if your hacking the game, there's no telling WHAT u can make it do. Just because your going 4000mph at 900 some odd feet, doesn't mean u did so under normal circumstances. Burned? I THINK NOT.

#2, theres no reason why you couldnt get those screens going STRAIGHT up or straight down, or as it might seem there, from doing what the guy in the video pulled (which i think is bs), or just flying up at an angle and getting a screen before u go out of bounds and die.... but to maneuver up there without loosing control? No, sorry... not possible as far as i know. IF it is, what's the trick then? Eh? Please, show me this. Somehow I think you'll come up short from legitimately showing me.

btw, that video is bs. I'm not saying its not real video of the game, what im saying is that crap is he's pulling is bs... guess its just hacking at its finest. I've seen that video before... tried to duplicate what he did... without anything close to luck. Best I could do for speed was straight up/down.... at least without loosing control and going off the map.

Thank you for thinking that a video is somehow going to convince me. Your brillant.

You sir need to drop the BS and just play like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by 30oughtsix
                          burned? burned my ASS. DID I SAY HE COULDN'T GET SCREENS OF THAT? It's called if your hacking the game, there's no telling WHAT u can make it do. Just because your going 4000mph at 900 some odd feet, doesn't mean u did so under normal circumstances. Burned? I THINK NOT.

#2, theres no reason why you couldnt get those screens going STRAIGHT up or straight down, or as it might seem there, from doing what the guy in the video pulled (which i think is bs), or just flying up at an angle and getting a screen before u go out of bounds and die.... but to maneuver up there without loosing control? No, sorry... not possible as far as i know. IF it is, what's the trick then? Eh? Please, show me this. Somehow I think you'll come up short from legitimately showing me.

btw, that video is bs. I'm not saying its not real video of the game, what im saying is that crap is he's pulling is bs... guess its just hacking at its finest. I've seen that video before... tried to duplicate what he did... without anything close to luck. Best I could do for speed was straight up/down.... at least without loosing control and going off the map.

Thank you for thinking that a video is somehow going to convince me. Your brillant.

You sir need to drop the BS and just play like the rest of us.

iam with this guy 100%

Comment

i was accused as hacking as commander. Becuase the guys like his pts dont add up how does he have so many team points. But thats the only time

Comment

Wow hahahahaha look at this 30oughtsix guy... this is just too funny.

Do you SERIOUSLY think I am hacking and ALL of those SS's/video's are fake? What the **** is wrong with you?

Haha this is so great.. I might just have to bring this to the main forums.

Comment

Easy way to settle this is just have him hop in the gunner's seat and take him for a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X