Calling all geeks, I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all geeks, I need your help

maybe they wouldnt have banned you if you didnt cheat at video games and call ppl names...

stop calling people names

Comment

And here's me thinking you were one of the reasonable good guys. Seems this was not the case. Stay off the drugs and STFU. People acuse me of being a hacker or just generally but the boot in for no reason and I'll call em what they are. Live with that.

Cant handle the truth? You know I didnt cheat, Why make such stupid comments?
      Christ if you saw my stats you would definitely KNOW I didnt cheat! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
        And here's me thinking you were one of the reasonable good guys. Seems this was not the case. Stay off the drugs and STFU. People acuse me of being a hacker or just generally but the boot in for no reason and I'll call em what they are. Live with that.

Cant handle the truth? You know I didnt cheat, Why make such stupid comments?
        Christ if you saw my stats you would definitely KNOW I didnt cheat! LOL

im just messin wit u man....u really do need to lighten up and not react to everything that everyone has to say.....cuz everyone's got somthing to say...

i dont think u cheated or hacked, or anything like that.....im jus goofin off....showin u that u really do need to relax...u wont stop the flames by adding more flames :shock: ull just make me wanna call u a hacker some more

Comment

Phew, thought I'd lost an ally there (PS stay on the drugs)

Am relaxed in real life, insane madman on forums. Works for me (or not as the case may be)

Update for those who give a crap.

Have changed isp address.
          New CD key obtained

Stay tuned.

Comment

Can you tell me what airline you work for, so that whenever I come to Aus I know to avoid them in case you're piloting?!

(Note the wink)

I was going to say, releasing your IP address with ipconfig /release maygive you a new external IP if you're connecting to the internets with a cable modem or adsl modem plugged straight into your PC. However, it's most likely that you're not configured that way. If you can tell us the first 2 parts of your IP address of your machine that can be confirmed.

Comment

203.214 is iinet a local Aussie isp.

I also rage quit against air traffic controllers.

yeah I have router/wireless so release only creates a new local ip address. I had to consprire with my isp supprt guy to get a new external one. Any other ways they could id me before I try again? POWER TO THE LITTLE GUY!

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                someone you know is telling the admins your new name, id etc which is why you keep getting banned, when you get another ip and account setup don't tell anyone you know and i BET you wont get banned

if you don't get banned then you will know someone was ratting
                Why do I get the feeling he doesn't need to be ratted out, that a few minutes of playing and they'll know he's back?

Comment

Originally posted by W_Parmenter View Post
                  Why do I get the feeling he doesn't need to be ratted out, that a few minutes of playing and they'll know he's back?
                  this is true he does have a certain attitude he replies with when someone gets him pissy.

he probably wastes no time arguing with them again soon as he gets back BUT i don't know for sure so

he could be telling the truth or completely lieing

i dont really care either way i just told him how to fix it if hes actually being honest with his thread....

*smoke*

Comment

Jeez guys. I hate it when you talk about me like Im not just standing next to ya! lol.

Hey, just to illustrate how different forums admins and rules can be, the stuff I postedd wasnt even about admins and I was banned and on this forum, it seems there is a little more freedom of expression...

For that I would have had my entire family shot!!!!!

And yes you are right, I do react to in game text taunts to much too. Comes with the territory of being insane.

By the way, as a show of good faith, does anyone need a new BF2 key as I cant use the last one here anymore. You're welcome to it.

Comment

If you were good enough, you wouldn't get banned in the first place.

But to be "clean" you need:

1.) New CD-Key

2.) New IP address [spoofable]

3.) Account with a new GUID (see 1.))

4.) New hardware IDs [spoofable]

I'm assuming you were banned for some randomly unfair reason, and only saying this in good faith. Not telling you anything more, I probably made myself look like a seasoned cheater there...

Of course, this is why Punkbuster is a pretty ****e anti-cheat system, namely because you can get PB banned for non-cheats (or that it handles non-cheat bans). This sort of **** doesn't happen in VAC powered games.

Comment

I dont think new hardware ID's are necessary as it is only PB that can ban hardware or track it. Is that right or total crap?

Yes 15 seconds is a long time. I have waited 15 seconds 49,410 times. thats a lot of waiting. In fact it is 8 and a half days of waiting to spawn.

how do you spoof ip address? Using a proxy server slows things down too much. More info please Mr hacker. ;-)

Comment

I think your GUID consists of a random hash + hardware IDS + CD keys, so if you were GUID banned, you would need something new.

I hear the average person spends some 1/5th of their lifetime sleeping or whatever, the 15 seconds lost is somewhat of a pittance.

IP spoofing, don't bother. Just phone your ISP and get a dynamic IP address. And no, I'm not a "hacker" or "cheater".

Comment

Yeah I know I am just taking a leaf out of all the other posters books and presuming guilt over innocence.

Yeah have new ip after phoning isp.

New hardware? Hey I am well paid but not that well paid! The other way I could go about it is to have the admins killed. I sent talcom powder in the mail to their homes but they are still alive it seems. Apparently you need real anthrax. damn it.

Is this a USA forum or UK? You get shot for even saying that over there right?

If you were good enough, you wouldn't get banned in the first place.
                            Errr ..... what sort of total bollocks is this statement?

So seriously how do you spoof hardware ID? That sounds like something I would like to do...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

First of all.. Calling us geeks is not a good start..

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
                                First of all.. Calling us geeks is not a good start..
                                Jesus Christ mate have you no sense of humour at all? With my 1380 hours on BF2 what does that make me? Man oh man.... Ok......ahem......I am so so sorry. I didnt really think you are a geek. I was just using at as a general term to indicate I am looking for people smarter than I am in these matters. A compliment in fact. I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings ok? How can I make it up to you? Just let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X