The reason 1.4 .is delayed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The reason 1.4 .is delayed??

I'd say this is no problem if they release their ingame advertising games for no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by 8dalejr.fan
      There weren't any threads on this topic, and my thread got locked without even giving a reason as to why.
      Spandex locking you down again eh? Speaking of, I think there needs to be another TBF2 vs PBF match again.

Comment

Just to clarify something - these ads are not the same kind that you see in Splinter Cell for example...these are "streaming" ads, which means that probably each time you load a level, or even possibly during that level, the ads will change/be different.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if they were Google-type ads and they took up a 2 inch part of the side of your screen? heh.

Comment

Originally posted by scknight
            Wouldn't it be nice if they were Google-type ads and they took up a 2 inch part of the side of your screen? heh.
            haha, then I would crank up my resolution to 1920x1600 so the ad would be super small...at least, for some crazy reason, that seems like it would work based on your suggestion

Comment

psh. I would just put duct tape on the side of my monitor...duh. So easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
                DICE are a bunch of sell outs, don't kid yourself, it would deserve them right if they bit the dust.

http://global.dice.se/news.aspx?arti...f-0f0d0fbd5ddc
                EA owns dice, or didnt you know that.

Comment

this is just sad,

Comment

the game industry will now never be the same. in my eyes it has sold out.

Comment

With my cable I pay for a package of channels. If I was paying monthly for the right to play any video game on demand I would expect advertising. On my cable I also pay for specific channels like HBO. There are no ads because people actually choose to pay to watch those channels rather than being given 100s of useless channels they will never watch on basic cable. If I pay $50 for a single game I don't want advertisements. Just the same as I wouldn't want advertising in Microsoft Word when I'm doing assignments or in my CDs that I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by [xXx]gh0st
                        yup, that was me who posted.
                        I still think it's kinda bs.
                        Yeah me too, but your Sig is real nice!

Comment

I for one don't like them placing ads into my game, taking up my computer resources so they can make a few more bucks.

Comment

They said there adding it to Bf2142 not Bf2? There adding it to Bf2 to ? What is taking patch 1.4 so long they delayed it a week 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
                              They said there adding it to Bf2142 not Bf2? There adding it to Bf2 to ? What is taking patch 1.4 so long they delayed it a week 3 weeks ago.
                              Funny you say that, because everyday, I go check to see if Colin posted some blurb someplace on these forums. He has been here a couple times, but has not said anything in awhile. Last time he even logged in was a week ago.

Comment

The minute this happens im done with EA.Money grabbing whores.

Comment

Working...
                                X