My 2nd Solo heli video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 2nd Solo heli video

Played a round in a 64 player Dalian today, 3 people were waiting for the second J-10 to spawn so I took off alone.

Round started off with me TVing the 2 blackhawks and the AZ-12, the US never got a base. Not bragging just showing how powerful the choppers can be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChab
      Downloading right now... I liked the first one.

BTW, Sloi, do you live in quebec?
      Home of the Poutine! Yes, I do.

EDIT: I upload the second video to Google. I will update whenever it's been processed!

Comment

Hey Sloi maybe for a future movie you could have a gunner and do a split screen, it would shot people how to line up shots for their gunner ect. But the sad part the only people that would watch it already know how to line gunners up.

Comment

What is a good determination on how long it takes for your tv missle to reload...there have been times I'm solo'ing and it feels like it should be reloaded, I hit c and I come to find an emptyand reloading tv missle still. Nice vid man...

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
            What is a good determination on how long it takes for your tv missle to reload...there have been times I'm solo'ing and it feels like it should be reloaded, I hit c and I come to find an emptyand reloading tv missle still. Nice vid man...
            I never bothered timing it, just habit/intuition.

Keep in mind that you will sometimes get the reload bug (should be loaded but "double loads") so you may have been right all along.

Comment

Invalid key on the filefront download. I think you need to re-upload it.

Comment

Yo just seen both your movies, was not that impressed by the first one. But I must say the second is better.
                I think I will try to look around more my self, cheers for the tip.
                Also you seem to have the same problem as me (and everyone else I guess)...the TV-guided just dont fire on the worst moments (my record is 6 out of 7 missiles blanc fired/did not reload/did not came out/went trough the chopper).
                As for the key bindings: I use one button to switch between pilot/gunner seats (no altering game documents) right click to go to gunnerview and left to fire, how many do you use and which ones?
                Thing you'll need to change: You can obviously handel the chopper and the TV-guided so please let other people take off from the helipad......you know how innoing it is to be shot on it.
                And as last I would like to see you fly on the map Shari (my favourite) and find a server with some more people who can give you some resistance (maybe some higher ranks instead of 1 Colonel 1 first sargeant and a load of lower ranks).

But do keep it going.

Comment

The 2nd vid on filefront no longer works:-/

Back up, sorry.

Comment

Google Video of the second one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05566606&hl=en

Enjoy!

Comment

Nice videos.

Question:
                      You seem to be doing a lot of work for the team by getting certain targets first, spotting etc. If so why don't you help your team by flying with a pilot/gunner? Do you find that you work better alone because you have complete control over your vehicle? Surely someone from your clan/a friend can learn the same moves that you do?

Comment

Unless I know the people I'm about to fly with, I prefer doing something else because (from experience) most people miss an outrageous amount of simple TV shots (and that's assuming they're aware of the weapon) or have an insufficient amount of situational awareness and are therefore not suited to pilot.

On the flip side, I have many gunners, pilots and soloers on xfire that I enjoy flying with: soloing is just a personal preference but to answer your question, I double up with others very often and yes, we help the team a lot

Comment

Sloi can you tell me how you manage to shoot that TV so fast on it's way? For me it seems that there is always a delay even if I try to use JoyToKey.

Comment

I'll make sure to show it during my third video, but it's as simple as pressing F2 and immediately right-clicking after doing so. Nothin' to it...

Comment

Ah, you are using keyboard to fly copters, right? Ok, that explains it a lot. You should see what a chaos is occuring here when I try to shoot solo missiles. Keyboard, Joystick and my good old mouse are twisted on each other, copter is like a fan and I'm getting dizzy before missile is on it's way. As you can comprehend, I don't hit too often

Comment

Yep, I use keyboard and mouse: it's the only way to fly.

That and mescaline... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X