My 2nd Solo heli video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd Solo heli video

For those of you who have been keeping track of this series, skip directly to the link.

This is my second "director's commentary" video: it is uncut and takes you through everything that I do from the time I enter the heli alone to the moment I leave the server. I explain my flight style and a slew of other things: if you're interested in becoming a better soloer (and worthwhile addition to your team), this video is for you.

Enjoy...

PS. The first one can be found here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8148692&q=sloi

PPS. The second video can be found here:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05566606&hl=en

Re: My 2nd Solo heli video

I havent seen your first video yet. I'm realy impressed

Can you make a google version of you second video, cus the filefront doesnt want to wokr for me...

Comment

wowowowow .. I haven't understood a word but sounds like you're good
      Teach me .. please

Comment

Nice, I'll check it out now, hopefully get some tips on how to solo
        Ty

For some reason it doesn't let me download from filefront... Could you put it on streaming?

Comment

I suspected this would happen (the server is timing out or they're currently "checking" the file before letting us download it) so I'll upload it to Google Video. I apologize for this... I really do :*(

I'll update when it's done.

EDIT: Google Video is currently down. This keeps getting better...

Comment

youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
              I suspected this would happen (the server is timing out or they're currently "checking" the file before letting us download it) so I'll upload it to Google Video. I apologize for this... I really do :*(

I'll update when it's done.

EDIT: Google Video is currently down. This keeps getting better...
              Youtube bro, youtube. Very good place to upload your shizzle.

Comment

Their maximum is 100 or 150MB... this video is 278MB

Comment

split it in 2 then

Comment

I hadn't seen the first one either. Damn, it's amazing. I'm gonna play SP and try to do something similar, i hope.

Comment

Ok that was amazing!
                      My only question..

How do you jump to gunner seat, switch to Tv missle, fire it, and click all in a matter of seconds.
                      When I try with my basic set-up thats F2-->right click-->left click-->click click click--> boom if lucky--->right click TV off--->F1 back to driver.
                      that takes me 1-2 maybe 3 seconds..you do the first 3 actions in .00005 seconds! wow!
                      It likes as soon as you jump to gunner you missle fires...but you never spin! wow!
                      No way I could switch to gunner, switch to TV missle, fire, click click it to target..and barely spin! lol..
                      whats your key set-up or secret sholin monk finger speed technique!

Comment

It's a force of habit: you have to estimate how your target is moving and based on the result of that calculation, push the heli in the opposite direction of where it will begin rotating so that once you switch to the TV screen, you have about one second of free "aiming" time before it begins rotating in the other direction. It's tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder why it took so long to figure out.

Comment

Practice. When you have done it alot of times, it goes faster

Comment

I changed my controlsettings so I can switch seats and to tv mode with 2 right clicks

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                              I changed my controlsettings so I can switch seats and to tv mode with 2 right clicks
                              wow! is that like a macro or program? hwo the heck do you do that?

Comment

Working...
                              X