My 2nd Solo heli video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 2nd Solo heli video

Nice work, but I think this guy is way better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7LE9k

But again, nicely done video, I enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocker
      Nice work, but I think this guy is way better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7LE9k8
      If it hadn't been for that "music", it would have been pretty good

Comment

Ok, finally got around to watching it, and it's a good as I expected. Sloi, I was the one who asked about the rapid descent of the Cobra. If it can be conveyed via a pm, then feel free. I don't want hijack your vid to show me one move, although I would like to know.

One thing you might mention (I'm sure you just have the "feel") is about time between TV shots. There are occasions where you wish you could pull off 2 in a row in rapid succession, but it does take approximately 5 seconds to reload the TV. IMO, I jsut think it's worth a mention.

Also, maps such as Dragon, make a soloist fly all the way back to the Essex to repair. As a tip, I find that (depending on what flags US holds) to request a supply drop away from the action, e.g. between temple and farmhouse, so that I can repair and re-arm somewhat hidden, and quickly get back into action. Since you mention that you fly around the edges, that might also be a good place for a supply crate. Not many jets/helis go over there.

Great work!

Comment

There is a guy NO tv missile, only pilot missile, he OOWWWNNN alll

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

plus, nice music, no rap

Comment

Originally posted by unknown-soldier

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

plus, nice music, no rap
            It won't load?

The same with Sloi's Vid. When I go to Filefront it stays at Waiting for the download blabla

Comment

Nice work, but I think this guy is way better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7LE9k

The problem with videos like this is you don't get a feel for how good he really is: could he be hitting only 1 in 3 shots or is he a God? We don't know because he only shows his successful hits. For what it's worth though, he looks pretty good...

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
              Ok, finally got around to watching it, and it's a good as I expected. Sloi, I was the one who asked about the rapid descent of the Cobra. If it can be conveyed via a pm, then feel free. I don't want hijack your vid to show me one move, although I would like to know.

If you want to do it counter-clockwise, throttle and rudder left while moving your mouse from 12oclock to 8oclock repeatedly (circular fashion... you're moving like the tip of the arrow pointing to the numbers); you'll know when to release throttle and start moving the mouse in the opposite direction to regain horizontal/vertical balance. Hard to explain so I'll add it to my next video.

One thing you might mention (I'm sure you just have the "feel") is about time between TV shots. There are occasions where you wish you could pull off 2 in a row in rapid succession, but it does take approximately 5 seconds to reload the TV. IMO, I jsut think it's worth a mention.

Yep! That's definitely just experience: after a while, you get a feel for when it's reloaded. Time "flies" as you regain control of the heli and re-position in order to make another shot.

Also, maps such as Dragon, make a soloist fly all the way back to the Essex to repair. As a tip, I find that (depending on what flags US holds) to request a supply drop away from the action, e.g. between temple and farmhouse, so that I can repair and re-arm somewhat hidden, and quickly get back into action. Since you mention that you fly around the edges, that might also be a good place for a supply crate. Not many jets/helis go over there.

Commanders have been so bad to me that I don't even bother asking anymore. They usually just fill my screen with "Attack this position." messages... :laugh:
              In bold.

Which map is next? I hate this system (Fraps drops everything down to 15-20 frames on every one I tried) but I'll try anyway.

Comment

Ahah .. this is a collection .. he had made that video in a round ..
                I can do a collection like this in 2 years

Comment

that music kills me:hmm:

Originally posted by unknown-soldier

plus, nice music, no rap
                  Very cool, thanks for sharing.

For next map: FuShe and Oman (MEC side) Thank you

ps.: downloading Sloi's video right now...

Comment

Great vid man, your first one was amazing too!

Comment

awesome. Thought your first one was great! Dling now, at a painful 60 kb per sec....

Comment

Just saw the second one. Nice.

Can you make a Mi video too? (Oman)

Comment

..meh
                          xfire: chodda
                          steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                            ..meh
                            It's nice of you to grace us with your presence, mighty Chodda: shouldn't you be playing Wake as PLA with metalguitarist right now?

Nah, but I was serious when I requested comments, suggestions and constructive criticism: if you have something to contribute, please do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              It's nice of you to grace us with your presence, mighty Chodda: shouldn't you be playing Wake as PLA with metalguitarist right now?
                              Lol :laugh:

Yea sure, Chodda and metallicaguitarist are the best no ? They're so good, invincible... Sloi you **** , dont even laugh at Chodda, he PWN you like ****

EDIT: oops, putted too many smileys

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                                ..meh
                                I'll continue on what he was going to say: "...are other people allowed to make videos as well? But I'm the god, how can this be? :cry:"

lol, just kidding man

Anyway, I couldn't get the download to start from filefront, I'll try again tomorrow or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X