• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 2nd Solo heli video

sloi ur popular now:evil:

Im geting slor download speed so Ill try to download it later

Comment

Nice video! I've learned alot about piloting, I will use this video as future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
        I had a chat with him ..
        I flyed with him ..

Lol it was so exciting but I received some congrats for my aim with z10 ghgh..
        We could be a great couple on an hely
        back of hes mine:evil: :evil: :laugh:

Comment

I'm good at flying jets, but I need alot of practise when it comes to flying heli's. I cant seem to aim with the hellfires, and I seem to have trouble flying low.:cry:

Maybe in your next video u could go to SF Ghost Town. Flying a heli there is more of chore and takes great skill to manuever through the buildings accuratly and effiently.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
            I'm good at flying jets, but I need alot of practise when it comes to flying heli's. I cant seem to aim with the hellfires, and I seem to have trouble flying low.:cry:

Maybe in your next video u could go to SF Ghost Town. Flying a heli there is more of chore and takes great skill to manuever through the buildings accuratly and effiently.
            gimme a cobra on that map and ill fly through those buildings like nothing:laugh:

I hate those choppers in SF

Comment

In the first video when you passed up on the APC then got killed by the jet you could have looked at your mini map to see if it was friendly or not. Cool videos though.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-

Oh yeah, flying helis on SF is quite a chore: IGLA and mobile AA around every corner. What were they thinking?

Originally posted by Unorignal
                In the first video when you passed up on the APC then got killed by the jet you could have looked at your mini map to see if it was friendly or not. Cool videos though.
                Thank you for the comment: like everyone else, I overlook certain things so there's always room to improve. Nice catch!

Comment

SLOI! Nice video, no body liked my 4v4 video, I don't know why, but you're the FAD!

hit me up on xfire it's fun pubbing and hearing your sexy voice.

It's Z-MaN BTW

Comment

Originally posted by shank
                    SLOI! Nice video, no body liked my 4v4 video, I don't know why, but you're the FAD!

hit me up on xfire it's fun pubbing and hearing your sexy voice.

It's Z-MaN BTW
                    Oh sh*t, a sexy man in disguise! Just saw the video... awesome/intense action! :shock:

Comment

Sup Sloi! Great to see another helicopter pilot who really knows what hes doing, and didn't portray himself as some stuckup invincible snob like some others around here...

As I watched your video, it made me grin as you went down the list of tactics that I do as I make my round'about solo'ing them all up.

I woulda' done a few things different as said above, such as checking the minimap to see if whatever vehicle I was looking at was friendly or not, ect. ect.

Another tactic you missed is checking your minimap for grey empty vehicles, and keeping an eye on their position. When they suddenly dissapear off your map, and don't turn blue, you know an enemy took it, and you now know exactly where to turn and in which direction to launch a TV off.

Last but not least, another minor minor gripe that probably doesn't even matter is, Hellfires ARE your TV missles, not the unguided rockets.

Good Video, I didn't think I would bother finishing watching it, but somehow, you kept me hooked and I watched it through! heh...keep it up!

Comment

O_o

I'm flabbergasted at the overwhelmingly positive responses: where's the solo hate? I put this damn bulletproof helmet on for nothing! *throws away*

Wait, what was that sound? *ducks*

But seriously, thank you for the comments D|sso! I usually check the minimap right away but I sometimes get caught up in the action and take a chance with my penny

Comment

I got a question for you. I decided to hit SP and try this. I found that I have to click once, then about 5 seconds later before my TV will lauch. Am I do somthing wrong? I see in your video's the TV shoots off on the first click but for me it's a lot of clicks then the TV shoots off and I have normally spun around by then and have completly missed the target.

Is this a problem that can be fixed or amd I doing something wrong?

Also are you going to put your video on google video? I can'y be bothered DLing it and just wanna watch it.

Great first video btw. Keep up the good work.

Comment

If you time it right, you can shoot it almost immediately... though if you do it too fast, it will bug and stay in the original screen. It's tricky at first, but with practice you'll nail it every time.

I'll upload the second video to google the moment it lets me: they wont let me login to upload :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              O_o

I'm flabbergasted at the overwhelmingly positive responses: where's the solo hate? I put this damn bulletproof helmet on for nothing! *throws away*

Wait, what was that sound? *ducks*

But seriously, thank you for the comments D|sso! I usually check the minimap right away but I sometimes get caught up in the action and take a chance with my penny
                              heh...I feel ya man. I wasn't even originally going to even open this thread because I thought it was 4 pages filled with ranting and bashing...but It's nice to see a mature bunch.

BTW, I just checked your stats and was really surprised that you only have 7,000 global points at a Staff Sergeant rank! If I saw you on the battlefield I woulda automatically assumed you to be a random noob in a heli, and especially without a gunner, I think I woulda tried toying with you and rocketing you down, but I'm sure I would be surprised!

How did you pick it up so quickly? Looks like you heli' the majority of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                                heh...I feel ya man. I wasn't even originally going to even open this thread because I thought it was 4 pages filled with ranting and bashing...but It's nice to see a mature bunch.

BTW, I just checked your stats and was really surprised that you only have 7,000 global points at a Staff Sergeant rank! If I saw you on the battlefield I woulda automatically assumed you to be a random noob in a heli, and especially without a gunner, I think I woulda tried toying with you and rocketing you down, but I'm sure I would be surprised!

How did you pick it up so quickly? Looks like you heli' the majority of the time?
                                Nah, I have 4 accounts: combined, they place me in the top 100. Nothing fantastic, but awarding leaderboard positions by number of kills isn't the best way to determine overall skill either...

Comment

Working...
                                X