Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked for dropping car

Originally posted by zuiquan1
    most servers have this stuff in the loading screen, and have it flashing throughout the game in big green letters at the top of the screen, and most admins will warn players about, it before and if they continue to do it than they will be kicked

as others have said, if a server doesnt allow it, dont do it, if you continue to break the server rules dont come to the forums and B*tch about getting kicked
    I didn't come here B*tching... I came to voice my opinion...
    The server I was kicked from had no announcements or warnings...
    It was the same server that kicked me earlier as cmndr at the last few tickets of the round ONLY to place a clanmate as cmndr in my place...
    Not B*tching just reporting a fact...

With less than 100 global points... you really a seargent major?

:laugh: :evil:

good luck to you

i guess with such a low g score you could probably benefit from more time playing and less time dipping in my post

Comment

Ive been playing this game since last july pal:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its called multiple accounts, check out WushuIV if your so interested in knowing my rank, If its so important to you

edit: BTW that was a bit rude of me, I didnt mean it as a personal attack, if the server didnt have any warning against cartillary and after you did it they kicked you without even a warning than I would just go find another server. Especially if they are kicking you in order to put a clan mate in the CO chair.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
        Ive been playing this game since last july pal:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its called multiple accounts, check out WushuIV if your so interested in knowing my rank, If its so important to you

edit: BTW that was a bit rude of me, I didnt mean it as a personal attack, if the server didnt have any warning against cartillary and after you did it they kicked you without even a warning than I would just go find another server. Especially if they are kicking you in order to put a clan mate in the CO chair.
        Lol, i've been playing since June, the day after it came out, hahaha, real funny. Bottom line, don't brag about the time that you started playing, nor make a comparison about how much they know from it.

Comment

Oh yeah, I started play 1942 when it came out! HA!

A server should warn against cartillery in the load screen if it is prohibited. If they forgot then a warning should suffice.

Comment

Hey - it's fun enough to get kicked for! And it's only now being covered in server rules.

But damn, it's fun to squash a lone sniper deep in our hometown. I'll do it forever.

And when I do, I look up and see an "Anti-Commander" jeep being deployed. It usually works, too. C'est la vie. Et la morte.

FX

Comment

Originally posted by Factor_Z
              Hey - it's fun enough to get kicked for! And it's only now being covered in server rules.

But damn, it's fun to squash a lone sniper deep in our hometown. I'll do it forever.

And when I do, I look up and see an "Anti-Commander" jeep being deployed. It usually works, too. C'est la vie. Et la morte.

FX
              I like to add, "Et la morte" to that expression too lol.

On the server I play on a lot (ATF Hump 'Em and Dump 'Em) I know to look up when I am capping a flag. Its kinda fun.

Comment

honestly other than the cars blowing up artillery i have no problem with cartillery or supply cratillery. you have ampel warning, whats to bitch about, if you arent stupid, its a free car or free service support.

Comment

They should of made it where commanders couldn't just drop it when they desired. Should of made it by request only via squad leaders.

Comment

Hmm.. Some guy was Cartillerying almost everything planes, snipers, blocking things, throwing on assest.. So I as non-admin (Just a clanmember).
                    Said:

Me: NO CARTILLERY OR BAN/KICK (Of course not just to make the guy scared and stop..)
                    He: Ok sorry man..

And he stopped.. I'm going to use this method more often since it works damn fine!

~ Komet

Comment

What if a squad leader was at the enemy artillery?

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                        Hmm.. Some guy was Cartillerying almost everything planes, snipers, blocking things, throwing on assest.. So I as non-admin (Just a clanmember).
                        Said:

Me: NO CARTILLERY OR BAN/KICK (Of course not just to make the guy scared and stop..)
                        He: Ok sorry man..

And he stopped.. I'm going to use this method more often since it works damn fine!

~ Komet
                        Are you an admin, or are you just making it look like you are admin?

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                          I got kicked the other day for dropping a buggy on an APC trying to take a flag
                          Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalbolt
                            Good.
                            How is that good, a humvee on a apc will do nothing, besides distract it, it might kill it if it's heavily smoking (black smoke), but nothing else, prob just droped it on the admin that happened to be in APC or somethin.

Comment

I never been kicked or banned for droping cartillery on enemy soldiers

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                                How is that good, a humvee on a apc will do nothing, besides distract it, it might kill it if it's heavily smoking (black smoke), but nothing else, prob just droped it on the admin that happened to be in APC or somethin.
                                Because cartillery, for any reason, is just lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X