Kicked for dropping car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for dropping car

Has anyone been kicked or banned yet for dropping a car on someone?

I got kicked the other day for dropping a buggy on an APC trying to take a flag lol

Also I seen messages like "Using cars other than support will get you banned"

I remember someone mentioned something like this before.

Re: Kicked for dropping car

i got kicked last week for dropping a car on arty, don't remember what server i just moved on...

Comment

Has not happen to me, but i believe is fair, since it has happen to me, hopefully EA will make it so you can only drop cars on certain places, maybe only in roads adjacent to the request, or where the commander wants to drop it.

Comment

hahahaha this thread is GOLD!

Leave it to EA to leave open exploits like this in the game.. for little
        retards like you to take advantage of.. and Id bet you guys were
        some of the ones crying and whining about bunny hopping etc.. because
        'whaa whaa.. it isnt realistic..'

hahaha, gotta bookmark this page..

Comment

Originally posted by Linus

hmmm i feel honored being called a retard, i have a younger brother who is retarded and he has more manners than you...infact he's one of the nicest most honorable people I know....

Comment

I dropped an FAV on wake, on the carriewr where everyone was, and i got kicked saying arty the carier

Comment

we chatted about making rules for car drops
              but concluded it would be too hard to enforce
              so we say - watch out

plus - we get some pretty funny events when the cartillery is used cleverly

Comment

Originally posted by Linus

Well the post just says everything :laugh:

Comment

i think that would be not-so-bad to limit vehicle drop use.....

i think perhaps EA/DICE should limit the ability to drop vehicles to a certain distance from any given teamate

Comment

Yeah I've been kicked, don't have the full pic anymore but I have the admin message I tried to make into a sig for these forums:

I dropped one of those SAS cars onto a T90, the admin was inside the tank. And Linus you contradicted yourself in your post.

Comment

I was on the Ninja Server last night and used the car to crush a few of there members who were snipers and they said if I do it again I will be kicked. I don't see the big deal since both sides can do it. After the sixth time I saw them attept it and miss, then came the warning. Oh well.

Comment

No, but I got a car dropped on me when i was sniping in the perfect spot by my own Commander!!

Comment

people hiding themselves from things that are in the game, so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brucelee
                            No, but I got a car dropped on me when i was sniping in the perfect spot by my own Commander!!
                            lol....was it in karkand......at the end of a round...??

lol cuz once, at the end of a round, i was squad leader, and was bored, so i went into the map screen, found a lil blue dot that wasnt moving....and requested a vehicle drop on it.....then i saw the vehicle drop icon on the map, the saw that lil blue dot disapear.....had a good chuckle then the round ended........if this was u.....then im sorry........but it was funny..and i hope u appreciate that

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                              lol....was it in karkand......at the end of a round...??

lol cuz once, at the end of a round, i was squad leader, and was bored, so i went into the map screen, found a lil blue dot that wasnt moving....and requested a vehicle drop on it.....then i saw the vehicle drop icon on the map, the saw that lil blue dot disapear.....had a good chuckle then the round ended........if this was u.....then im sorry........but it was funny..and i hope u appreciate that

Yes!!! it was u!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X