Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked for dropping car

Originally posted by Eddy01741
    but if the roof camper was smart enough, he would see the shadow and hit 'E' and he would get into the car (Yea, cartillery has backfired against me as well).
    lol

i did that....i was taking a flag.....lying prone.....i had little ammo, and low on health.....didnt have much of a chance.......then enemy commander tries an be slick....droppin a vehicle on me....so i look up.....press E, then F2.....and manage to take out a few ppl who came to attack me when it went white.....i woulda died if it werent for that enemy commander

an enemy commander that drops a vehicle on u is only offerin his teams' 50cal :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
      lol

i did that....i was taking a flag.....lying prone.....i had little ammo, and low on health.....didnt have much of a chance.......then enemy commander tries an be slick....droppin a vehicle on me....so i look up.....press E, then F2.....and manage to take out a few ppl who came to attack me when it went white.....i woulda died if it werent for that enemy commander

an enemy commander that drops a vehicle on u is only offerin his teams' 50cal :laugh:
      Yea, smart players can use em right, that's why i only drop vehicle drops on enemy arty, and on rooftop campers (cuz on the rooftop the 50 cal guns can't pitch down enough to kill guys below).

Comment

well, TECHNICALLY, destroying enemy arty and killing rooftop snipers is 'supporting' your team y'know. Probably more support then giving some guy a humvee in a karkand map.
        EA will fix this soon, so i guess well see how they really meant it to work.

The worst part is that, sometimes i as the commander for a vehicle, and the bastard drops it somewhere else. Meaning to kill a sniper or to destroy somethign else, while i am stranded or walking for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
          EA will fix this soon, so i guess well see how they really meant it to work.

The worst part is that, sometimes i as the commander for a vehicle, and the bastard drops it somewhere else. Meaning to kill a sniper or to destroy somethign else, while i am stranded or walking for a while.
          Yea, that stinks on bigger maps like Kubra, but on Karkand, u don't need a vehicle unless you got stranded at the US uncappable gas station place w/o a humvee or other vehicle, which is rare.

Comment

Originally posted by papi4baby
            while i am stranded or walking for a while.
            Lol I hate walking, these guys are so unfit!?! :|:
            I don't go anywhere without a vechile on Kubra, or Dragon Valley (Mainly dragon)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
              Lol I hate walking, these guys are so unfit!?! :|:
              I don't go anywhere without a vechile on Kubra, or Dragon Valley (Mainly dragon)
              Yea, even the more 'fit' guys (the caucasian ones on the USMC team) are still really unfit imo, theyr'e not lugging tons of ammo, nor at rockets or anything liek that, but still can't sprint that much farther, they should like double the sprint distance for those guys, cuz i really don't notice the difference much.

Comment

I only ever seem to command useless teams who dont know what a request is, let alone how to do it. i'll try n drop cars and supplies ahead of advancing armour columns or squads on foot, pop a uav up just ahead of where teammates are, artillery a flag just before the armour rolls in.. but they never request a thing. if i cant find a squad doing anything at all, i'll normally drop a car on the enemy commander, or on the chopper thats hovering so steadily, or on the tank thats camping my uncap. perhaps if i can remove those threats my team might pull its collective finger out, no bugger the finger they might pull their whole frigging arms out!

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                  no bugger the finger they might pull their whole frigging arms out!
                  Ahem. That's talent.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                    I only ever seem to command useless teams who dont know what a request is, let alone how to do it. i'll try n drop cars and supplies ahead of advancing armour columns or squads on foot, pop a uav up just ahead of where teammates are, artillery a flag just before the armour rolls in.. but they never request a thing. if i cant find a squad doing anything at all, i'll normally drop a car on the enemy commander, or on the chopper thats hovering so steadily, or on the tank thats camping my uncap. perhaps if i can remove those threats my team might pull its collective finger out, no bugger the finger they might pull their whole frigging arms out!
                    Yea, nobody requests anything, and i guess some people still think that when you are a squad member and you try to request stuff, the commander actually receives it, but only squad leader's requests get sent to commander.

Comment

Yea, even the more 'fit' guys (the caucasian ones on the USMC team)
                      Ummm...wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                        Ummm...wtf?
                        Ahem, the white ones, aka caucasian, which would be spec ops, sniper, engy, and medic.

Comment

Ahem, the white ones, aka caucasian, which would be spec ops, sniper, engy, and medic.
                          Yes...I'm aware what caucasian means. I just didn't know that only the assault & support class were black.

Strange.

Comment

dont leave out the AT guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                              Yes...I'm aware what caucasian means. I just didn't know that only the assault & support class were black.

Strange.
                              And AT class, and it's true. Dunno why they put it there, because some might find it slightly racist.

Comment

And AT class, and it's true. Dunno why they put it there, because some might find it slightly racist.
                                Yeah, now that I think of it I don't remember ever seeing a white assault class. It probably would have made more sense to make it selectable but I guess it doesn't really matter.

On another note, I think 2142 is going to have some sort of player customization.

Comment

Working...
                                X