Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [UTAC] and their fantastic admining.

Zefram, I still love you!!

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
      We do not kick for punishing.

again we are so bad that we are rank 67.

No we do not kick people for being good either...
      That might also be attributed to the fact that it is one of the only dedicated EF servers. I never played there after that day, so I don't know if the map rotation has.

Comment

Originally posted by [UTAC] Incognito
        Zefram, I am not gonna stand here and pretend to be perfect. So members have made mistake and when those have been found we have had talks with them. 1 member was also kicked from the clan in part for abusing his admin rights. It is a work in progress...
        I'm neutral to you guys, you don't have to defend yourselves to me. I use to admin a Counterstrike server, so I know admining is a headache. I'll give your guys props for running a server that's popular.

Comment

[UTAC]guys are pretty cool, im speaking as a former member of the leaders older clan they enforce there rules and usually wont TK on purpose and i do play on their servers and long as you follow the rules you wont get kicked and if you have a complaint the admins will usually address it farily quickly.
          =\VW/=Chrisavick44

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            That might also be attributed to the fact that it is one of the only dedicated EF servers. I never played there after that day, so I don't know if the map rotation has.
            EF+AF

Obviously some people still want to play it (as well as 3-4 other servers),and at least we are not just another karkand server! I am not attributing our success of being well ranked to anything. I'm just saying that if we were that bad people would go to another server. And there are other EF and AF servers. But they are empty 95% of the time.

Zefram, I wasn't trying to defend myself. I jut wanted to state that.....arg....thanks for kind words.

chrisavick44, how are doing man, long time no see...

Comment

Pretty good you?

Comment

can't complain, drop by our sever one of these days...

Comment

K ill go on now.

Comment

Im a fan of UTAC EF and AF Servers. I got banned for excessive Jihad Jeeping, I wasnt aware of thier rule against it. Another one of those "check our site" situations. But, after respectfully stating my case onthier forums, they unbanned me. NOTE: as of today, thier website is gone. Thier Forum is gone. And I cant find thier server...Someone not pay the bills?

Comment

Nope, the site was hacked my an islamic extremist.

Rooster, rule 3188: You are required to make a $onation.

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots
                        Nope, the site was hacked my an islamic extremist.
                        :laugh:
                        There is a group that hacks a lot of sites that use the god awful php.nuke, it could have been them. I highly doubt that they are Islamics though, much less extremists.

Comment

I came across the UTAC server this weekend. I thought their admin of the server was outstanding. It was not overboard (though they did pause it once to tell people to get away from the uncap, esp since the uncap team was already taking their back bases). The bit about no punish TKs with clan members, well, I can understand that, I mean, you are in their house. If it is really worth it to ya, go ahead and punish to make your point, just be prepared to get kicked.

The only thing I have a problem with is the stealing equipment from an uncap. I can totally understand this, but when the opportunity presents itself, why not grab a helo when their are two not being used?! :laugh:

This server was definity good enough to be added to my favorites. I just wish the admins were present all night long, because once they left, there were some clowns that started to try the old, TK for a vehicle crap.

Comment

I decided to play in there some today.

On operation smoke screen I'd attack their Eurofighters and chase them back to their airbases and eventually gun them down.

1 of the admins kicked and said I was spawn camping.

Other than that tho, it was pretty good. I tore it up on Taraba and Road Rage I went 62-0 in Su39 .

Forget the fighters, I fly the bombers now

Comment

they over admin to much i was flying and i dropped a bomb on the tank little did i know there was a freindly infatnry next to the tank c4ing it i kill the tank and the infantry and i get kicked for 1 ****ING TK.

Comment

This is my favorite server I have never been kikced from there, I play by their rules in their house. There are some great players in there and the team work is usually very good not alot of lone wolf types in there. Props to all the UTAC guys for keeping the peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X