The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by signa View Post
    It was never in the game. just a picture on the side of the original arcade game

Arcade? What's this arcade thing you speak of? What's with that box?

Ive never seen a space invaders arcade.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• but why a werewolf in a space invaders game'?!??!

Comment

• It just looks like it, but its not. Its a wookie.

Comment

• Forgot about Trials Evolution! Fuuu! It's gonna have to wait until the next sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
            So whats with the change to using your real name zips?
            I primarily did it so that there would be Google+ results when searching for specific articles I wrote. It says it worked but it doesn't seem to have worked all that well with the steps I took.

Plus then I realized, most people posting news on gaming sites tend to use their real names instead of aliases. I figure it couldn't hurt to possibly become more recognized, taken more seriously, so that I could uh... maybe get a job in the industry that actually pays more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post
              I primarily did it so that there would be Google+ results when searching for specific articles I wrote. It says it worked but it doesn't seem to have worked all that well with the steps I took.

Plus then I realized, most people posting news on gaming sites tend to use their real names instead of aliases. I figure it couldn't hurt to possibly become more recognized, taken more seriously, so that I could uh... maybe get a job in the industry that actually pays more.
              ah, well, if it all turns out for you and you do leave here.... don't forget us...

Comment

• Hey Signa, I just tested the reader and the blog and IDK, it updated for me

Comment

• ya, i got it working. somehow when i added the feed using the readers search function, it didn't put "/feed" at the end of the url.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• I need help with the bio part. I suck at this.

Their guidelines:
                    We're pretty relaxed regarding the format of these bios. The game is not set in any particular time zone or country and feel free to be as funny or as serious as you like. Here are a few of our faviourites to give you some ideas:

Dean '7 iron' McCabe bludgeoned 3 golfers to death after one sneezed while he was putting and no one would own up. He showed no remorse.

Gilles Biaumet was a PhD student in Brussels, convicted of slaughtering his supervisor on a night of 2012 following a pointless meeting.

Comment

• Shawn "Zips" Zipay has committed the felony of breaking and entering the offices of several entertainment software companies; he claims he is volunteering as a Quality Assurance Drill Sergeant to save society from purchasing disgracefully malfunctioning video games.

Or how about this one?

Shawn "Zips" Zipay has committed the felony of kidnapping and imprisoning politicians across the nation; his motive was to increase the country's intelligence quotient by ten points. Although it worked, kidnapping is still a crime.

You want a shorter line? How about this one?

Shawn "Zips" Zipay is convicted of unzipping his pants in public; it took twenty-six officers to arrest him. Ironically, he was wearing two pairs of pants at the time.

Comment

• I've already had this one approved.
                        'A crime of greed, a crime of bacon, and a crime of opportunity' is how Zips describes the bizarre murders of a CEO, a beer baron, and an insane nomad. We'll let your imaginations fill in the rest of the details.

One's an obvious joke, the other two are in-jokes with different people.

Comment

• Bacon wins everything. No wonder it was approved.

Comment

• It looks like Google is the only search engine that will look for exactly what you typed and not just outright change it for you.

That makes no sense. Why would they assume a misspelling when the search engine is a computer that has no understanding of what I am trying to do?

Comment

• Coicidence, I was fixing my aunts computer yesterday and I thought about the same when I was redirected to bing by some crap she had installed and decided to use it.

Comment

• Heeeeey guys! Guess what I have to do again!

Spoiler: 
                                Spoiler: 
                                Spoiler: 
                                Spoiler: 
                                Spoiler: 

Comment

Working...
                                X