No announcement yet.

The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use both. Firefox is my main / everything browser, but i also chrome for some stuff so i can wipe all cookies from it.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• hrm...

Comment

• Thanks for the tweet Zips on Tropico. At that price I went head and got it!
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• My random thought? Should I reset my stats on BF3? I think I will. I want to know how well I am actually doing now vs. when my machine was flaking out way back when and its too hard to determine.

Comment

• I would't because I would want to keep everything as a good memory xD. But I still don't have a new pc so I don't know. I think BF4 will be the ultimate game that will make me cry because it won't run on my computer

Comment

• Originally posted by jimykx View Post
              I would't because I would want to keep everything as a good memory xD. But I still don't have a new pc so I don't know. I think BF4 will be the ultimate game that will make me cry because it won't run on my computer
              Well, it doesnt matter though as the original stats are kept in the main area. You are just clearing the one upper stats. So I could see how I am doing now vs. how I am doing overall.

So its no big deal.

I havent done it yet.

Comment

• Really? I thought it involved reseting everything but your level and progression

Comment

• Originally posted by jimykx View Post
                  Really? I thought it involved reseting everything but your level and progression
                  Nope, and just for educational purposes here is what happens:

Stats before:

All Time Stats Before:

Stats After:

All Time Stats After:

See, no change in the all time stats. It still shows your overall gameplay. You only lose your average weapon accuracy and if you play support, thats messed up anyway.

People threw a big fit about this feature and it was all for NOTHING.

Comment

• Hoo boy... Gamescom is now over... should update the "What we know so far" thread... but so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                      Hoo boy... Gamescom is now over... should update the "What we know so far" thread... but so much...
                      You might just put in some key things, but I wouldnt put in everything. There is a TON of infoz.

Comment

• Played Gone Home. Beat it in 91 minutes. Pretty sure there wasn't anything of importance that I missed. It was... okay. Definitely not worth the $20 they're asking for it.

Comment

• I don't have nearly enough pairs of pants for what I'm about to play.

Comment

• Stilla, Are you on reddit? Because I came across this guy: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...ed_out/cbz2mb2

Comment

• BTW: In case you didn't read the obvious notice at the top of every page on the site, the Shoutbox is back on the main forum index (bottom).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post
                                BTW: In case you didn't read the obvious notice at the top of every page on the site, the Shoutbox is back on the main forum index (bottom).
                                Ive looked for it and cannot see it

Comment

Working...
                                X