Black Mesa Source is Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mesa Source is Released

Just like the release of Duke Nukem Forever, miracles CAN happen! Yes, Black Mesa Source has finally be released. The timer hit zero and a 403 Forbidden page graced the eyes of many an eager fan.

Even now the downloads are slow to come but if you would like to brave the waters, head on over to the Black Mesa Source release page to get your download going, and make your return trip to where the Half-Life story all began.

If you do happen to go the Torrent route, you may want to include these trackers to help speed up the process of getting your download started:

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

http://www.gameupdates.org/announce.php

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

http://www.gameupdates.org/announce.php

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

Good luck!

I'm having trouble with those torrent links. Also, can anyone tell me what is the name of the music that starts playing once you enter the site? I'd like to download that specific one out of their soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx View Post
      I'm having trouble with those torrent links. Also, can anyone tell me what is the name of the music that starts playing once you enter the site? I'd like to download that specific one out of their soundtrack
      Those aren't torrent links. Those are trackers. You add them to the torrent after you grab the link from their site.

Comment

... Also, can anyone tell me what is the name of the music that starts playing once you enter the site? I'd like to download that specific one out of their soundtrack
        "Black Mesa Theme" not the one with the "(Remix)".

Comment

awesomesauce! i must try this out DD

Comment

Originally posted by teetsaar123 View Post
            "Black Mesa Theme" not the one with the "(Remix)".
            Thanks a lot! Thought there was some sort of longer version though , +rep

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot! Thought there was some sort of longer version though , +rep
            Ok, sorry for the double post. I suddenly remembered there is no rep system implemented, and I wasn't being able to edit my previous post, not sure why

- - - Updated - - -

ooooh, update system. Faaancy

Comment

Bop!

(couldn't resist)

Comment

Working...
              X