Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ps3 is a big and i mean big pile of shit. Its like 3 times the size of 360 so then sonys like wow we have a cool system with blue ray and thats the only diffrence ya!!! And it has to laay on is side so it can take up the most space possible. Then they reilized is fucking huge so they made a smaller one, and it doesnt have a disk try so some one, like one of your family members, can go o i want to watch movie! so they put the movie in the ps3 and bam you got 2 disks stuck in your ps3.
    If you haven't noticed sony always makes a smaller version of all their consoles, 1. Their was the ps2 it had a fat one, then they made the ps2 slim. 2. They had the psp, then the psp go. 3. They had the ps3 it was fat, then they had the ps3 slim, so stfu and I just put my broken xbox 360 (rrod) on top of my ps3 slim, and the xbox 360 is only 1/2in to 1in smaller...so what? My ps3 has messed up at all, and the xbox being so small that it is means that its fans are smaller so they heat up more, and the heat syncs in the 360 are smaller so that makes it even hotter which in turns make the mother board bend because of the xboxs shitty x-clamps wich in turn makes the chips in the 360 (forgot names) break of the mother board and bend so that fucks the 360 up. So next time do your research before you start calling the ps3 a piece of shit.

Comment

I have PS3 and 360, and CoD 4, 5 and 6 for both,
      online 360 wins hands down, ps3 isn't even close
      PS3 has slightly better more detailed sound, but the overall picture is better on 360,

I love the map pack is coming out on 360, cause I'll be playing them on ps3 the first day, tearing it up,

Comment

I just have to ask, where are all of you guests coming from? Was this thread linked to from somewhere?

Secondly, watch the insults and language. I've been quite lenient so far, but I don't always play nice.

Comment

PS3 has all the great exclusives.....Killzone, Uncharted, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Final Fantasy, Heavy Rain, Ratchet & Clank, Modnation Racers, Gran Turismo, Motorstorm, Infamous, MAG, Resistance, SOCOM etc....

Xbox: Halo, Left for Dead, Mass Effect, Forza, Gears of War.

YOU DO THE MATH.
          Ummm look stupid. Final Fantasy is on 360. And alot of those is coming to xbox 360 the next release or version of the game.
          1. Forza is better than Gran Turismo, Motostorm, and Modnation Racers.
          2. Mass Effect is better than Killzone, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous and SOCOM.
          3. Only good exclusive Sony had was Final Fantasy and GTA and they lost both.

Comment

Lets not forget that this consoles is Microsoft second try in a gaming console and it being almost as good as a PS3 should make Sony shameful considering this is there third generation. So tht means the next Xbox will over shine the next PS by alot. And 3d gaming isnt gonna be on any current gen console, and I doubt it will be on Xbox 720 or PS4 so could people please stop saying tht the 3d blu-ray crap makes the PS3 better because it doesnt.

PS. I have a PS1-PS3, Xbox-Xbox 360, and Snes-Wii and I used a HDTV so i can say that the graphics on 360 and PS3 isnt noticeable.

PPS. Xbox Live FTW

PPPS. PS3 Home FTW

Comment

I look at the Xbox 360 and think... how many PS2 owners were their that were not loyal to Sony and went and got an Xbox or Xbox 360... In my opinion I think a lot of the Xbox fanboys were once PlayStation fanboys arguing with Nintendo fanboys... but then Microsoft comes out of nowhere and think they can compete with Nintendo/Sony who have been there since who knows how long. Another thing is how much money do Xbox 360 fanboys throw down the drain for LIVE. The 3rd thing is that most Blu-ray players are only $100 cheaper than a PS3... so who's getting a Blu-ray player + a gaming system for an extra $100? 4th is that the PS3 is forward-compatible... meaning that it has the capability to play 3D games, while Microsoft pulls their hair out while they watch Sony sell more systems than them. 5th and last is that I'm not an Xbox hater... IMO it's not a bad system the PS3 is just slightly better. PS: I really am only 12

Comment

Unfortunately sir, you are the dumb***. You can't even count correctly. 1,2,3 not 1,2,2..
                HAHA! Best ever!

Comment

Next time you call someone a dumb ass, try to spell everything right. It just make you look stupid and no one would really get your point, even if it was a completely good one like that.
                  ur dum it it even says timed exclusive ps3 pc get it later better for ps3 pc any way get to see it it is buggy and not worth the money.

Comment

wank wank wank, totally irrelevant to the topic.
                    mw2 is cracking on both formats(bar the boosters and glitchers) sorry, no exp of pc!!!
                    doesn't matter who gets it first or who has the best processor???!!

Comment

the battle between xbox 360 and ps3

we all know that the xbox has hardcore gamers and great online gaming.The ps3 dosnt fall behind with good games but not the best its internet is free but sometimes sucks ass.The xbox might get most of the DLC because more players play on it why the ps3 dosnt get it the same day is mest up. ACTIVISION cares mostly about one thing the millions of dollars that is making out of just one game.But what they do with it is up to them they will win alot more if release the DLC on both systems.Alot of you guys say that its cause they whant to fix glitches or they just hate sony but we dont know so just keep on beliving what you belive.
                      One i like to add is the you guys that love the xbox say you get the most games (exclusives) but theres really not so many. Why because most of them come out for the PC thats what dosnt make it an exclusive so will you guys are fighting over halo on the xbox im enjoying the same thing on the PC sometimes even cheaper sinse no need to pay for internet on PC.
                      But im finished and you guys keep fighting your war over which is better i will just be happy playing online not worrying about paying my $10 every month.

Comment

Well, if anyone has cared to even read through all of this (I myself scrolled through a few posts), then you will learn that the map pack will be coming out for 360 on March 30. PS3 should be getting it 2 weeks to a month later, no guarantee here but bout 99% sure it will be during this time. I personally got an email from "Modern Warfare 2" and they called it a stimulus package, not sure if they are making fun of Obama or not, i thought it was pretty clever though lolz.

Map Info:

Bailout- A multi-level apartment complex (my guess, similar to Bloc on CoD4)
                        Storm- Open industrial park littered with heavy machinery (larger scrapyard? raining?)
                        Salvage- A snowy junkyard fortified with stacked debris and crushed cars (hopefully a snow map that DOES NOT suck lol)
                        Crash- same map as CoD4(IW cheated again like they did in spec ops ;p)
                        Overgrown- same map as in Cod4...again

So really theres only 3 BRAND new maps, but it will be pretty fun playing some of the cod4 maps with the MW2 server.

Add me on PSN my name is homestar12
                        (if you dont have a mic or your voice sounds like your balls havnt dropped, definitely not adding you)

If you do not care anything about console wars, do not read below:

I use a Ps3, I have played on 360 though. I personally have no problem with 360, I mean the paying thing probably sucks for those that have them, but seriously 50 bucks a year isnt that bad. Well, i do hate the controllers, but thats only because I am used to Ps3 controllers not having tension, and the only time I have problem with the tension, is if i am trying to do an elevator ;p.

Comment

Map pack will be $15, pretty dumb since there are only 5 maps, A LOT of controversy is being created because of the price, there are some rumored new perks and weapons, but thats very unlikely because of the unfairness it would be on the people that dont buy the map pack. But then again it might encourage them to buy the map pack, so i dont really know if there will be any extra stuff in it.

Comment

are u stupid?
                            1.yea more vids are on 360 bcuz theres more ppl with capture cards on 360 who take gaes more serious
                            2. actually there releasing it on 360 first bcuz 1.iw dont realy like sony or ps3 thats why u also see no bundle 2.microsoft payed them money
                            ur a complete dumbass
                            yea wat he said n dnt tlk shit to ppl over a game

Comment

I think that most of the users on here are teenagers that may have heard certain things watched certain videos or read articles and based there opinions upon them.

most xbox users don't know that blu ray isnt just for films the graphics of both consols is all dependant on the game for example MW2 on both consols have the same graphics, Uncharted 2 runs on a blu ray disc, now a blu ray disc can store up to 50gb of information (or detail) so Uncharted uses a whole blu ray dics giving it most sharper graphics and other simple things like plants moving as you walk through them that could not be possible on a standerd xbox disc which can hold a maximum of about 8gb

Now i myself am a PC gamer and i do own an Xbox and have dished out alot of money for the new wireless n+ adapter and battery packs and such, its also a pain to have to pay for the online but obviously it would be nice to not have to pay but microsoft couldnt offer such a high quality service without charging. yes ps3 users get it free and the online is still grate i have played both consols and think that both are great for there own reasons myself despite owning an xbox much prefer the ps3 due to it being more of a media device i leave my hardcore gaming to the pc and i was kind of stupid to buy an xbox i think in future when microsoft adds more features then both consols will be on par ass it stands now they both have great systems.

( to back up a guy earlier yes xbox is FULL of little children that can get very annoying)

Comment

The PS3, okay face it, rapes the Xbox. It has free online and better graphics. And really, I thought this was supposed to be a chat about the map pack. In reallity, it is a fucking argument over the 2 consoles. It is your damn opinion so please shut up about this shit!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X