This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renegade[CSR] wrote..

Was that two week break not long enough to relax?
    no

i missed last year from school because a cs crew. i just want to relax for 2 more years. but i have to finish this year somehow. i'll go in tomorrow, and sleep there.. ;p

Comment

Comment

I personally think valve should've said nothing from the beginning and just released it when it was ready.

I'm sure that would have lead to people being happy with the pleasant surprise, and it would have evaded all this nagging and immature spam.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks Riz,

It's too bad valve is so retarded and they cant get their shit straight. oh well, it's been going down hill since 1.0

Comment

have you played doom3 alpha beta?????tons of bugs even opengl2 support which we dont have and nv30 support....nuff said

Comment

I think jared has superhuman metabolism.

Comment

AA_Wizard wrote..

have you played doom3 alpha beta?????tons of bugs even opengl2 support which we dont have and nv30 support....nuff said
                              That was released illegally. Bad comparison there hmm?

Comment

ummm ive been patient waiting for all these updates. all of u should too. do u ever put into consideration that maybe JUST MAYBE making this update and fixing the bugs is a HARD THING? They aren't God. They aren't close to it. They are human beings. Maybe they made a mistake in the beta that f00ked it up. Maybe they forgot something. Cut them some f00king slack. Geez, WAIT! TRY AND WAIT! Haven't you ever waited a long time for a videogame. Seriously, you try making an online video game, see how long it takes you. You try and make an update, see how long it takes you. It doesn't matter how much experience they have, it will take them awhile to do things, fix things, make things. So please, if your gonna go cry about it, go do it somewhere where we can't see or hear you. But there is a question that comes to my mind: If it is a beta version, why are the tweaking it? I mean if the bugs are huge, I can see why. But isn't that what beta versions are for? To test then fix. If I am at all wrong with this, please correct me.

Comment

Working...
                                X