Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36c or G3? be honest

Originally posted by -=[T.O.K]=-D_Twi
    I'm About to hit sergeant in a couple 'o Dayz, And I alreay got the Medic And the G3, But I'm in doubt what to unlock neZt, I'm Leaning towardz Spec Ops, But then again I don't play Spec Ops, So often, I do play Anti Tank Often, But I heared theres a LONG LONG LONG Loading time, I Don't like to Snipe A Lot, I rather Kill Face To Face, And I Think the Support Gun Is to Inaccurate, So I don't Know man what I'll Chose,, Right now I play G3 the Most, Damn It feels so great that gun, The Oponents don't stand a chance, You could easily kill 3 opponents in Burst mode, I do think theres to little ammo, that's why I play Medic to, The reviving points helps you'r score a lot to.
    G3 is not up to what it all sounds like. I have it with the PKM, G36C, and M95. G3 was my first unlock and I regretted it. Long range againsed a G36C used was stupid cuz they fried my ass with their single shot mode. Dont even try the G3 againsed an M95 at long range. They'll pick of your head for sure.

In Close range the PKM > G3. Support users have armour aswell, but the difference is their holding in real life a deployable machine gun. When facing the PKM with a G3 in close range you are no more good than dead unless his life is seriously depleted. Maybe in long range you'll win with the G3 againsed a PKM, but the weapon is seriously overrated.

Its clip size leaves almost nothing, and you'll find yourself changing kits fast.

The most important thing is is the recoil. Its that which makes the G36C the better unlock. Remember when firign long range, even the slightest recoil can send your shot off by a lot. This makes the G3 probably the worst weapon of them all. At least with the Jackhammer or DAO you know your going to own at close range. 1 Shot kill is more reliable than a sub machine gun which has high accuracy but a fair amount of recoil.

Comment

the only downside to the g3 is that it has a short clip but its still one heck of a powerful gun...but it depends what class u like playing. Both guns are decent, so it depends on what ur class is

Comment

yea not many people have the g3...i have both my first unlock was the g3 and its extremely good for close-mid range, on the other hand the g36c is great for killing snipers....that gun does not miss. The g3 is also very powerful...i kill ppl wit 2-4 shots no lie, the only thing i lik about the g36c is that is had c4's....other than that i personally like the g3 more....its your choice

Comment

Originally posted by J0k3r
          yea not many people have the g3...i have both my first unlock was the g3 and its extremely good for close-mid range, on the other hand the g36c is great for snipers....that gun does not miss. The g3 is also very powerful...i kill ppl wit 2-4 shots no lie, the only thing i lik about the g36c is that is had c4's....other than that i personally like the g3 more....its your choice
          thats what i wanted to hear, thats good info, not some braggin crap or, "this gun is better the other is crap" thanks

Comment

g36 is defo the one to get...single shot at range is deadly and putting it on auto when at close range can mow those enemies down...you just gogta get used to the gun but heck it fires bullets like rain so you can alwyas spray and pray...i can always kill a guy with a g3 with me trusty g36...

Comment

Reading all of this, I'm gunna' break it down how it has been broken down in the past; for the masses:

G3
              - My first unlock. I personally love the gun, but, not its implementation (I'm a huge fan of HK firearms, has nothing to do with how it performs in the game).

But, in terms of the game. Dice EA screwed the pooch. The G3 should be on Par with the SVD in terms of accuracy and damage. If you drop a telescopic sight on a G3 it is in effect an SVD. But, its accuracy is even lower then that of an AK47? Que'!?

G36C
              - Don't have it, don't play Spec-Ops, they bore me. But! From the limited amount of times I have gotten my hands on one, I must say.. Super Rifle.

It surpasses the accuracy of both the SVD and Type 88. Puts more ammo on a target with less need for skilled-shot-placement. It's overall the only rifle the truely works as it should (Considering that in a 200m range a G36C is about as deadly as the game portrays, nilch the damage though).

So, if you have to pick between the two, know that the G3 is the most INACCURATE small arm in the game, while the G36C is the most ACCURATE small arm in the game. Accuracy = Damage / Kills ... so, in theory you would be better off with the G36C.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by USK-kill
                Sup all, im at 9,000 almost to my second unlock. i have the m95 right now & luv it,u just have to get used to it. but im not sure about my next unlock, the g36c or g3. heres wut ive got on em

G36c
                10 more bullets per clip
                carries c4's
                less recoil
                weak at close combat
                deadly med to long a range
                not that fun to use
                Good at city maps

G3
                almost double in power
                Fun to fight with
                only nades & gun for damage
                ownage at close combat
                somewhat good at long range
                great for city maps

There very close, i like fight close up but i think ill need the ext-
                ra ammo, wut do i get?
                I have both and love them. but G36c is nice all around gun, Love the single shot at long range, seems to be very accurate. G3 has the power but runs out of ammo fast. Id go G36c.

Comment

I have a question. Does anyone know the g3 ROF? I think that it is considerably more than the other assault rifles and that should make up for the lack of accuracy if you are able to get more shots off.

Comment

G3 was my first unlock as well simply because when I compared all the weapons in BFHQ it looked the most attractive since I love assault.

The loss of the nade launcher ****ed me off and the range did suffer alot.
                    But if you love city maps where you charge into a raiding enemy force you can lay some serious hurt with the G3.

Just learn to use it properly when to go full auto and when to go semi-auto and let the dmg take care of the rest.

What I do is take and start with it wack as many guys as I can and when my ammo is too close to depleted I simply pick up the nearest kit.

All in all it's a great weapon for city maps and players who can really be tactical in using cover and knowing where and how to spend ammo.

Comment

i unlocked the G3. its an ok weopon.

but what i find myself doing is being very picky when shooting it.
                      i try to make every bullet count. its a accurate gun, and follow what real recoil should be like.

but its almost too accurate. like i said before, you might find yourself being very picky. you really have to aim with it because it accurate.
                      what this means, is that you cant spray with it, or you cant follow a target with a stream of bullets. you have to aim it like a sniper rifle almost.
                      but if you hit them, you will kill them. but that hard when you got lag and everything shooting at you.
                      you have to stay calm. i find myself on a hill being shot at by a g36 somtimes, just holding back on spraying, taking my time getting hits almost on him while he's just spraying me with his G36 making dirt fly up all around me. somtimes i'll kil him with a few hits taken, somtimes he will kill me.
                      but the thing is, you really have to work for your kills with this gun.

up close makes it alittle easier if point blank, but your gona have 12 bullets left in your gun, and you can either hope you make eash one count, or just reload. if you reload, not you just have 3 clips left.

Comment

If you didn't get the unlock yet, trust me and get the G3. Considering you said you like maps where close-mid range combat is common I'm guessing its city maps like karkand, sharqi, mashtuur, etc. The G36 is the most accurate gun in the game, but its also the weakest next to the pistols. The G3 on the other hand is the best gun out there close-mid combat because of its strength and accuracy. I can still hit people prone from long distances with the G3 so its accuracy is not bad at all. G36 is just too weak to put up the big points and fun for me. Go with the G3 and you won't regret it.

Comment

I hear all this talk about not enough clips this... 20 rounds that... blah blah blah.

Doesnt ANYONE run in a squad with support in it?

Atm I have the G3 and in about 1600 pts at Staff Sergeant G36C... imo they are both excellent weapons!

One thing you have to remember about unlocks... they give you a weapon consistancy. No matter what side your on you can use the same weap ... which in turn makes your playing and scoring more consistent.

Comment

I hear all this talk about not enough clips this... 20 rounds that... blah blah blah.

Doesnt ANYONE run in a squad with support in it?

Atm I have the G3 and in about 1600 pts at Staff Sergeant G36C... imo they are both excellent weapons!

One thing you have to remember about unlocks... they give you a weapon consistancy. No matter what side your on you can use the same weap ... which in turn makes your playing and scoring more consistent.
                            What was the point of this post? To brag? You barely made a contribution here... What the hell...

Comment

Originally posted by Forest
                              I have a question. Does anyone know the g3 ROF? I think that it is considerably more than the other assault rifles and that should make up for the lack of accuracy if you are able to get more shots off.
                              Er... no. The RoF is actually lower. It's around 550 RPM. The AKs (47 and 101) should be in the 600 RPM range, though I'm not sure on the 47 (it seems a bit slower). The M16A2 should be doing 800-900 RPM equivalent in burst.

20 bullets with a high RPM = insane.

Also, what is it with people saying the G3 is accurate? BFHQ claims high accuracy but that's incorrect. Personally, I was mislead by it and ingame values prove it isn't. The G3's standard deviation is worse than any of the other default assault rifles, leave alone the carbines. I've proven this several times by shooting at a target at a distance the G36c would hit and yet, even with a large pacing between shots, it doesn't hit.

Comment

All I know, is that I get 15 kills and 2 deaths average per round, after getting the g36c... Great weapon for sneaking around within the enemy...

Comment

Working...
                                X