G36c or G3? be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36c or G3? be honest

Sup all, im at 9,000 almost to my second unlock. i have the m95 right now & luv it,u just have to get used to it. but im not sure about my next unlock, the g36c or g3. heres wut ive got on em

G36c
    10 more bullets per clip
    carries c4's
    less recoil
    weak at close combat
    deadly med to long a range
    not that fun to use
    Good at city maps

G3
    almost double in power
    Fun to fight with
    only nades & gun for damage
    ownage at close combat
    somewhat good at long range
    great for city maps

There very close, i like fight close up but i think ill need the ext-
    ra ammo, wut do i get?

Re: G36c or G3? be honest

get the g3. lots of ppl are gonna tell you to get the 36c but dont listen to them, they want you to take the crap gun so you will be less of a threat.

Comment

you dont lose the g3 ammo that fast anyways, usually you die before you run out

and how isnt the g36c fun

Comment

i dunno how it isnt, ppl just say it gets old

Comment

what... the g36 isnt a crap gun.. that thing is crazy accurate.... you can snipe snipers with the g36c on semi and its aewsome for close range... the g3 in good for midrange but it isnt as accurate as it says it is... its powerful but high recoil and bad for close range.. run outta ammo too fast.

Comment

does anyone have both guns? i would like someone who has both guns to tell me, then id have an honest reply, not just someone who has 1 of the guns & braggs about it, thanks

Comment

i only use the g3 when i've picked it off corpses. i unlocked the g36c.

Comment

The G36C is not weak at close range, the sniper rifle is weak at close range, plus, it beats almost all weapons at long range, plus, no need for single shot, do it in auto mode burst is accurate enough with the G36C. ANd ammo with the G3 is not any worse than ammo with the G36C, g36c takes more bullets to kill, so they need to be resupplied at about the same rate. I'm going to unlock the G3 on my other account, see how it is.

Comment

I have both and I like both. I think it really depends on which class and which maps you like to play. If you like close combat on urban maps then go for the G3. If you like playing spec ops or more open maps then go for the G36c.

Comment

i unlocked the G36C and i dont really like it....its too boring...i say the G3 is way better because i pick it up from dead guys and i loved it....but when i get 5,000 points im unlocking the PKM because support rocks

Comment

i have both, and the G36c is best, no doubt about it. If you use G3 you run out off ammo way too fast! And it sux on long distances. The G36c is very good at long distances, and also very good at close-combat. I can kill a guy who is using G3 with my G36c without any problem. And if you play as Special Forces you got C4, and can take out armor, etc. You do also have hand nades, and can sprint very long. Unlock the G36c, it's the smartest thing to do.

Comment

i have the g36c, GREAT GUN- good at close range and at long range , i also have the PKM, and m95, i love the combo weapons i have!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the G3 is ok, but I think it makes more noise than anything else. When I use it, I use it as a semi auto to keep the ammo count up. I find that it really works better that way - 2 shots = kill every time. the 20 rounds a clip is bogus.

Comment

I hate the G3, it sucks, I prefer M16 but the G36c has a incredible accuracy and Im pretty good at close combat with it.

Comment

this is my low down. As you would see on the g3 describtion it is the big brother to the g36 which is true they are made from the same company. Heres how it goes the G3, Accuracy: most deadily at close to medium range, long range doesnt work. Damage: very deadily. G36, Accuracy: extremely accurate; hits from all types of ranges. Damage is medium. I like both alot. I dont have the g36 i have the g3 ive tried the g36 though, studying it . Its really up too you its accuracy over power.

Comment

Working...
                              X