G36c or G3? be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G36c or G3? be honest

i have both as well.... the g3 is pretty crappy compared to the g36...

Comment

They are both the best unlocks in my opinion. H&K make the best the second best weapons in the world.

Depends on the kit which you prefer. I find the G36C to be overall definatly better. As often the with G3 I cant get very accurate long range kills which i should as it takes the same 7.62x51mm ammo as the M24 and its used as a sniper alot, i dont know why it doesnt have as good range as the M16A2. But close and medium range its awesome it has the best sound ever, and the sound others hear is even better.

Next patch needs to give the G3, 6 magazines like the M16A2 as assault. It would make sense, and at the same time it needs that extra ammo.

Id say nab them both.

Comment

Originally posted by morra_di
        i have both, and the G36c is best, no doubt about it. If you use G3 you run out off ammo way too fast! And it sux on long distances. The G36c is very good at long distances, and also very good at close-combat. I can kill a guy who is using G3 with my G36c without any problem. And if you play as Special Forces you got C4, and can take out armor, etc. You do also have hand nades, and can sprint very long. Unlock the G36c, it's the smartest thing to do.
        The G36c has more rounds per clip, but the G3 does more damage per round. I find that I burn ammo about as fast with either one. And really, with body armour and 60% more damage per round, an assaulter with a G3 will own a spec ops with a G36c at short or medium range.

Comment

well, i usually play on maps short-med ranged. i judt cant choose. i mean, i think ill get the g36c because its way better than the other spec ops weapons. u think this is a good reason to get g36c, it is better than other spec ops classes

Comment

Originally posted by USK-kill
            well, i usually play on maps short-med ranged. i judt cant choose. i mean, i think ill get the g36c because its way better than the other spec ops weapons. u think this is a good reason to get g36c, it is better than other spec ops classes
            dont be a fool man! i told you lots of ppl would lie to you and they have, you are not meant to believe them!

Comment

im gunna get them both, just trying to decide which one first. I have a job & it only gives me 2 hrs a day so once i get my next unlock itll be a wjile before my next one. From the posts ive recieved, i'm leaning toward the g36c, but i still like the g3, its a hard decision none the less

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                The G36c has more rounds per clip, but the G3 does more damage per round. I find that I burn ammo about as fast with either one. And really, with body armour and 60% more damage per round, an assaulter with a G3 will own a spec ops with a G36c at short or medium range.
                Huh, an assaulter with G3 own a spec ops with G36c? ********. If you got skills you can kill an assaulter or two at the same time with no problems. I do always use the G36c, and I have no problem fighting an assaulter in a close-combat. But ofcourse, if ur not that skilled u can get problems fighting an assaulter.

USK-kill: Chose the G36c! It has 6 magazines. And it rox. I have both and the G36c is best with no doubt.

Comment

G36C feels better and is easier to use. The G3 feels like an old fashion gun and has a high recoil.

Comment

G36c rocks!

Comment

Its always fun to pick up a 36c from someone you kill. I love the sound... but realistically the 36c is almost identical in specifications to the m4. its not more powerful, has a little less recoil but other than that it your not really getting much out of the unlock imo.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I've heard people talk about G3 and right now, I've noticed nothing amazing about it. It runs out of ammo too fast, doesn't it hold like 20 bullets in one clip? If you miss, you're in trouble. I tried the G3 and it feels like it needs the same number of bullets you would need to kill a guy with an MEC Assault Rifle.

The G36C is CRAZY accurate like someone had previously said before. It sounds cool too, like an airNERF gun. It is amazing how much I can trust it. Often, I am prone and shooting a guy while he is prone too, and as usual, more than half of the bullets he shoots are plunging into me and I have a full automatic gun that I am using zoom mode in and shooting like mad, only hitting him on the first bullet that left the gun. I then tested the G36C, I expected to die again but I sunk 2 more bullets into 'im and killed him with about 3-5 health bars left! I was so glad and the fact you get a longer sprint with C4 is a big PLUS!

Get the G36C, the G3 may be powerful but honestly, you would probably miss the newb tube a lot.
                        The Chinese Special Force's primary gun resembles the G36C but is probably not as good as the G36C in a few different ways.

Just to mention, I also have the PKM which happens to be more accurate than the traditional supply kit guns and the M95 is only good for killing pilots when they're team-mates and when the server has no TK punishment and you were waiting for that attack heli with a friend the whole time.

The DAO-12 is fairly satisfactory at keeping enemy's at bay but its reload time shames me to no end as I must bunny-hop to reload but die as soon as he catches on how to follow my bunny-hopping movements.

Conclusion, G36C accurate and longer clip (with cooler sound FX ), G3 shorter clip and no newb tube and needs more ammo and doesn't feel like it's powerful when coupled with a short magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by morra_di
                          Huh, an assaulter with G3 own a spec ops with G36c? ********. If you got skills you can kill an assaulter or two at the same time with no problems. I do always use the G36c, and I have no problem fighting an assaulter in a close-combat. But ofcourse, if ur not that skilled u can get problems fighting an assaulter.

USK-kill: Chose the G36c! It has 6 magazines. And it rox. I have both and the G36c is best with no doubt.
                          If you are talking about killing noobs then you can do that with any gun. Hell you can sneak up and wack them on the nut with a smoke grenade. But if you are talking about players with similar skill levels then the G3 is going to win. Better armour, more damage, no contest.

The G36c is only going to win out when the range is long enough that the G3 just can't hit reliably.

CommanderDiego: The G3 has less recoil than any of the stock assault or spec ops weapons, but more than the G36c. The minimum deviation and deviation per round are higher than the spec ops weapons, which is why it does not perform as well at long range. But recoil is not a problem.

One real issue is noise. If you open up with a G3, everyone will know where you are. With any of the spec ops weapons you can often pick people off before they figure out where you are.

Comment

The G36c is only going to win out when the range is long enough that the G3 just can't hit reliably.
                            Which is about 300 ft right? :laugh: . I'm sorry, but the G3 is very inaccurate and this "long enough range" is not that long, making this argument stupid.

To the original post:
                            The G3 takes a lot to get used to and like someone said eariler, no "noob tube." It's pretty bad at long ranges and without the launcher you're terribly vulnerable in the open. The G36C on the other hand is very easy to use and you'll be quite suprised with the accuracy. Sure it sucks at times because of its damage, but the sniping ability is awesome. It a sure and safe bet to go with the G36C. You'll sacrifice too much with the G3.

Comment

Originally posted by x3phyr
                              Which is about 300 ft right? :laugh: . I'm sorry, but the G3 is very inaccurate and this "long enough range" is not that long, making this argument stupid.
                              Far enough that it will never be an issue on any of the urban maps. If you're not on an urban map you shouldn't be playing assault at all.

Comment

G3 was the very first unlock I grabbed (and have since used diff chars to check out the medic, sniper, and spec ops unlocks) and I've always found it a major disappointment.

It's utter garbage at long range. You don't get the noob tube, and closer in its very rare you land your first 3 shots on with the recoil.

Purely for inf combat, I found I had much better scoring and kill/death rates using the M4... something that really annoyed me given that assault class should be the most close combat-capable in the game.

The G36C didn't thrill me either, mind - but it does perform a lot better at long range. I prefer using the default spec ops sight (it rules), but at least you cop the C4, extra run distance, and come 1.03, you'll be getting points for blowing up enemy assets, which will make spec ops even more attractive than plain old "kill points only" assault guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X