No announcement yet.

3rd person mod *screen inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey sorry guys i was on vacation, i was looking at the animations and stuff in the editor, its rather complicated, my friend was looking at it while i was away, so im gonna ask him if he found out anything

Comment

• just so the new ppl to the thread know, we are talking about crosshair for 3rd person. i think 3rd person view is already in the bag.

Comment

• ok guys, first of all, THERE WILL BE A TOGGLE OPTION , i dontk now how many times i have said that, and no using this in multiplayer i dont think is possible anymore, if you could, well in its current state, you would not be able to hit anything whatsoever, and my friend and i are still messing with the editor, i will post updates as they come up

Comment

• thank you Kohaku892002 for response, for a minute I was having abandonment issues.

Comment

• We wont quit! WE WILL STAND MODDING THIS AND FINISH IT.

Comment

• im sure you guys will get it, its just a bit of a mindfark

also, maybe you should report this mod to punkbuster and dice just incase someone tries to use it in multiplayer

Comment

• I gotta say you people talking about using mods and **** in multiplayer are pretty retarded. You have to activate the mod before you can even use it. then you cant get in the servers that arn't running the mod because your using a friggin mod. This isn't a hack... you people really need to grow some brains or something. its a MOD MOD MOD, you MODIFY the game and it runs SEPERATLY from the ORIGINAL game, so there is NO WAY you can even enter a game that is running the ORIGINAL UNMODIFIED game.

Comment

• thank you for explanation Fubz,
                  Yep, we get it. Yes, it is a standalone mod. I understand it's not for Punkbuster or Vanilla BF2 or MP for that matter.

Comment

• meh, you people really need to learn, it cant be used in multiplayer like many have stated in this thread!!!!!!! and reporting this could get my friend and i in trouble..

Comment

• Re: 3rd person mod *screen inside*

any progress??

Comment

Anyone help me out with this?

I wanna try the basic one released a while ago, but its been taken down off FileFront....

Anyone got the instructions for me? I was an admin for FileFront forums, but because I moaned they put me into suspension for a while... :cry:

Comment

Could you rehost it somewhere else or back on filefront, i've been looking for a mod like this and there is no other place that has one.

If you could rehost it please..

Comment

hey guys im back, ive been busy, anyone know where i can host the mod?

Comment

Welcome back Kohaku, any progress on crosshair?

Comment

I dont like 3rd person view. Its unrealistic, you can go to a wall and see whats behind it around the corner etc. without actualy looking. Its like wallhax XD

Comment

Working...
                                X