No announcement yet.

3rd person mod *screen inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks nice but, I would like to see 3rd person included in other mods not just a mod by itself but whatever.

Comment

• its simply not possible i'm pretty sure, as it will lead to expolits etc. hence why not added into BF2

Comment

• it surely is.
        if its possible to add/modify/remove vehicle cameras it is possible to add/medify soldier cameras.

Comment

• How did you get 3p view to work?

This will be great for mods trying to get a good look at their new skins/weapons/soldiers.

Comment

• Doesn't Star Wars Battlefields us the same engine as BF2? They have a great 3rd person view in that game... Surely it can be done, but I guess we'll need that stupid editor...

Comment

• Megaraptor
              they just altered the position of the camera, you couldnt switch between the different views, in the editor you can though so why not just use the editor?

Comment

• Can you change this in the editor so it has a 3rd person view like most Bf1942 mods?

Comment

• Really wish that you could toggle between third person and first person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaraptor
                    Can you change this in the editor so it has a 3rd person view like most Bf1942 mods?
                    You can view soldiers and their skins in 3rd person in the editor. Go to the animation editor.

Comment

• Ahhh I hate the editor

Comment

• Any news so far guys?

Comment

• god this editoris hatred to me:\

Comment

• i guess nothing yet.... and btw that bunny looks more like a owl.

Comment

• lol ur so funny!

Comment

• As someone said, not to be used on ranked MP but will be good for movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X