PB now doing its job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PredatorPL View Post
    Oh ye this is the link to my movie. watch it and tell me if you think i hack.

im not saying that all these bans are mistakes, but mine certainly is............
    A grainy spewtube video will never be proof enough sure you were getting killed and you werent mowing down everyone.

But your mouse movements werent smooth and were often jaggered so im gonna go with punkbusters initial branding untill the time comes that they overturn their ban if your seen as a false positive.

Comment

• I am amazed that someone even tries to deny they were not using or have installed an aimbot. PBBANs streaming scans for certain files on your pc and having found those specific ones issues a ban. Its notr a case of someone looking at the way you play.

In addition you could have uploaded any old video beit a year ago or whatever.

You don't need to have a aimbot working at the time! Its pretty much 99% conclusive.

Sorry Pwned as they say.

Comment

• Sry to say but actualy PB again not doing its job, just because ppl get new verions of aimbots UNDETECTED by updated PB. Sure few ppl still are pwnd since they not buy updated version of their aimbot. Two days ago i play 2 rounds against 2 ppl obviously using aimbots and PB do nothing, i even menage to knife one finaly when he have medic hub in hands for few secs but of course if you try find player A$H you find noting, one hour after on other server we meet another aimbot user NokamoCorpsBeau!, i start TKing him and i tell him to stop using his aimbot or i simply start following him and TK every time but PB do nothing, however he offer me than he can share aimbot with me if i PM him. BTW pls dont tell me than they can be so good than it looks like they use aibmot, not every time and not turning to next targets this way as they do.
        Finaly i can say than i easy find 3 websites where is possible to buy hacks, two say than NOW their hacks are again undetected by PB (on third they working on undetected aimbot), even more funny is one from account options to chose on one from them
        Titanium - Lifetime ($279.95)
        Bronze + Silver + Gold + Platinum packages and our unbeatable cd-key guarantee. The CD-key Guarantee: Our promise that if you get banned with our software, we will buy you a new, clean cd-key, free of a charge.
        ps if you put this in google you find nothing so dont worry

As long as websites with hacks exist and ppl can do easy payments etc we will always get hackers in game, for money ppl who creating hack will always make new verison undetected by PB or any other software like PB, its just matter or days or weeks. Simple way to cut hacking in game is close websites with hacks, make hacks way harder to find for ppl. Now you can type few words in google, pay 30$ or so and pwn ppl with your new aimbot or other hacking software, realy what is hard in that?

Comment

• Nobody said PB catches everyone. So far since streaming last thursday Timless has captured 40 count them FORTY hackers. Thats 40 more than the week before.

In addition screenshots have caught two with onemore being submitted. The hack designers will always be working on bettring thei hacks but many hackers will be caught along the way

Comment

• Still a suprise the amount of people busted. I have risen nearly a thousand places on the world score over the last couple of weeks. What is annoying is the fact that people can just get a new key and be back in game in next to no time - how about implementing IP suspensions for busted players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawiedzony View Post
              Sry to say but actualy PB again not doing its job, just because ppl get new verions of aimbots UNDETECTED by updated PB. Sure few ppl still are pwnd since they not buy updated version of their aimbot. Two days ago i play 2 rounds against 2 ppl obviously using aimbots and PB do nothing, i even menage to knife one finaly when he have medic hub in hands for few secs but of course if you try find player A$H you find noting, one hour after on other server we meet another aimbot user NokamoCorpsBeau!, i start TKing him and i tell him to stop using his aimbot or i simply start following him and TK every time but PB do nothing, however he offer me than he can share aimbot with me if i PM him. BTW pls dont tell me than they can be so good than it looks like they use aibmot, not every time and not turning to next targets this way as they do.
              Finaly i can say than i easy find 3 websites where is possible to buy hacks, two say than NOW their hacks are again undetected by PB (on third they working on undetected aimbot), even more funny is one from account options to chose on one from them

ps if you put this in google you find nothing so dont worry

As long as websites with hacks exist and ppl can do easy payments etc we will always get hackers in game, for money ppl who creating hack will always make new verison undetected by PB or any other software like PB, its just matter or days or weeks. Simple way to cut hacking in game is close websites with hacks, make hacks way harder to find for ppl. Now you can type few words in google, pay 30$ or so and pwn ppl with your new aimbot or other hacking software, realy what is hard in that?
              Just so you know, those sites that say their hack is undetected are lying. I will tell you this much, a specific violation that was recently added to the system is for those "undetected" hacks.

Comment

• I am still off the opinion that hackers don't pwn.

They may make themselves better but they don't rule the game.

Comment

• i agree with you somewhat that cheaters dont rule the game. but i feel that mostly applies for titan. conquest is just absolutely terrible if its all cheaters which is kinda why i dont waste much time playing conquest. in titan i feel there is more space to move around to stay away from all the cheaters, not too mention staying in your own titan or any one of the many vehicles, instead of being constantly sniped from miles away with an impossible headshot, with a Voss Lar or a friggin Ganz no less. i just bought COD4 and im honestly thinking of selling it already cuz it feels too much like BF conquest

Comment

• I would like to know how many people on the field are using aimbots and gamehacks. The amount of bans lately is only the people caught and that's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

However, In the last year or so of play I have rarely had reason to think an opponent was cheating.

Comment

• I would suggest of few people read the fairly inclusive wiki article:

as there a few fast and loose posts way of the mark here.

Comment

• Very interesting read cheers HT

Comment

• Why is it that all of these hackers are being caught on relatively few servers? Is it something new with PB that is not installed on all servers? If so few servers are catching so many cheaters, what does that mean for the community as a whole?

Comment

• Originally posted by 193d DCAT1 View Post
                            If so few servers are catching so many cheaters, what does that mean for the community as a whole?
                            Very little, as Master-Yoda was on either the BFB or BF server the other day, and he's on the PBBans list. If all servers aren't included, it's kinda pointless.

Comment

• What I meant was if not all servers are busting punks equally, and so many people are being caught on so few servers, there must be a lot of cheaters out there!

Comment

• All the servers that you see in the PBBans ban list, are streaming to PBBans, ones like Timeless UkWarfare =MNKY= (just had to mention it). Once they get caught on these servers they cannot join a streaming server again. I believe at the end of each month or week, PB updates and sends a new list of players to each server, so then they will be banned from every server. It is the server owners choice to stream with PBBans and not required, but it should be

basically, streaming servers have hackers banned on the spot, non streaming have to wait until PB updates and sends them the list of the hackers.

we caught about 10 now :yay: :salute: Play safe, play clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X