Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesis908 View Post
    You keep contradicting yourself.

The person i responded previously to and you were responding to (i assume) said that Timeshift is too much like Half Life. To which you said the only thing similar is the Crossbow. To which i said if that's the only thing that's similar then anyone who makes that assumption is clutching at straws.
    You know, this almost makes sense, and is reasonable as a conclusion, and should end with a LOL, but...

Me: If you're basing your argument for Timeshift being a copy of Half Life on both games' use of crossbows, then you're clutching at straws.
    THIS was directed at me, as I was the poster who last posted before you, so your post was directed at me. You see, its obvious youre backpedaling.

Again, I didnt compare the two games, get off my balls and accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      You know, this almost makes sense, and is reasonable as a conclusion, and should end with a LOL, but...
      Almost makes sense? It makes perfect sense, which is a damn sight more than you do.

THIS was directed at me, as I was the poster who last posted before you, so your post was directed at me. You see, its obvious youre backpedaling.
      You massive, massive idiot. I say this for the second time, I was referring to your post prior to that.

It wasnt directed at you, you see i know this, because i wrote it. Why is it so hard for you to accept that it wasnt directed at you?

Again, I didnt compare the two games, get off my balls and accept it.
      Again, you did and you said you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Me
        Its not really HL2. A few elements dont create HL2 atmosphere, which is unique.

I played it a few weeks ago. Didnt like it. Will play it for its storyline and thats it. AI is dumbest Ive ever seen and somehow the mouse movement is like trying to move it through glue.

Im amused that they are using a crossbow as a snipers weapon (just like in HL) though...
        Originally posted by Me
        Using a crossbow as a snipers weapon is lame. I can see the obvious "balance" issue to increase fun from gameplay, but still. A crossbow? At least in HL it served a purpose, it was originally a tranquilizer gun that you could use underwater.
        You're clutching at straws when you're saying it's copying Half Life because you can use a Crossbow.

I've never really liked Crossbows in-game, I'd much rather use a Bow, it would be much more fun to use.
        Idiot. Where do you see me saying its copying HL? Where do you see a comparision?

Theres no comparision, theres no implication of comparisions. Theres simply an observation of one similar weapon. Note the very first line in my post.

Get that head out of your ***, you moron.

Comment

Lol, you're unbelievably dense.

Idiot. Where do you see me saying its copying HL?
          Where do you see me say you're saying that? How many times do i have to tell you that's not what i said?

Theres no comparision, theres no implication of comparisions. Theres simply an observation of one similar weapon. Note the very first line in my post.
          Really? An observation of a similarity between the two...you mean...a comparison???

Im amused that they are using a crossbow as a snipers weapon (just like in HL) though...
          What's that then?

Get that head out of your ***, you moron.
          My head couldn't be further removed, it's funny how you always come up with things best said to yourself.

You've chosen to ignore the most important aspects in resolving this argument in favour of pushing this feeble, contradicting "there isn't a comparison" argument that fails instantly.

You are a limited individual.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis908 View Post
            Lol, you're unbelievably dense.
            Amusing, irony at its finest.

Where do you see me say you're saying that? How many times do i have to tell you that's not what i said?
            You're clutching at straws when you're saying it's copying Half Life because you can use a Crossbow.
            Yeah, Im sure thats not what you said. Seriously, its not.

Really? An observation of a similarity between the two...you mean...a comparison???
            While youre extraordinarily keen on trying to convince yourself that I was comparing the two games (which was what ticked you into madness in the first place, was it not?), I was in fact comparing the crossbows and their illogical functions in both games. Not games. Weapons. Which is why I pointed you out once you started digging in technicalities for gods knows what reasons.

What's that then?
            You tell me? Looks to me like Im dishing the weapons use and not saying the game is copying a certain weapon from another game, which you lead yourself to believe. I mean, understanding simple meaning is hard, isnt it?

You've chosen to ignore the most important aspects in resolving this argument in favour of pushing this feeble, contradicting "there isn't a comparison" argument that fails instantly.
            1. You have failed to prove that I compared two games to each other
            2. You have failed to show me where it is exactly that you corrected me in
            3. You have failed to resolve this argument and you were the one who started it in the first place

Please do quote me in where I said that the two games are similar.

Scroll back again and re-check where the argument started. Keep on backpedaling.

EDIT: Only one way to settle this dispute without you commiting suicide over it.

Half Life is a blatant ripoff of Timeshift, here I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
              Amusing, irony at its finest.

Yeah, Im sure thats not what you said. Seriously, its not.

While youre extraordinarily keen on trying to convince yourself that I was comparing the two games (which was what ticked you into madness in the first place, was it not?), I was in fact comparing the crossbows and their illogical functions in both games. Not games. Weapons. Which is why I pointed you out once you started digging in technicalities for gods knows what reasons.

You tell me? Looks to me like Im dishing the weapons use and not saying the game is copying a certain weapon from another game, which you lead yourself to believe. I mean, understanding simple meaning is hard, isnt it?

1. You have failed to prove that I compared two games to each other
              2. You have failed to show me where it is exactly that you corrected me in
              3. You have failed to resolve this argument and you were the one who started it in the first place

Please do quote me in where I said that the two games are similar.

Scroll back again and re-check where the argument started. Keep on backpedaling.
              Irony must be your word of the day, but i see nothing ironic about that. I'm fully aware of how you saw what i said, so i'm able to see the argument from both perspectives. I've also given you the chance to come clean without losing face, but you lack the intelligence to take that option.

I have to admire how you so zealously defend your failing argument. Then again, it's always better to admit when you're wrong before you dig yourself so deep you'll never be able to clamber back out. So i guess that's a quality i'd rather be without, and it is a quality so dont beat yourself up.

I'll take little baby steps for you this time around, in an effort to slow the pace down to something you can keep up with.

You see we're on a forum, where lots of people can communicate and voice their opinions. Where the use of the word "you" doesnt necessarily mean you specifically. This is the internet after all, and the internet's not all about the individual.

Now, your grievous error was to patronise me, to which i dont take kindly. You have been completely unreasonable, you ignore anything i say and overwrite it with what you want me to have said.

All you can do now, is repeat the same old tired argument that i rebutted a long time ago, about the same time you lost this argument.

Now regarding the points you made...

1. I dont need to, because that's never been my argument.
              2. Because you ignore anything that will prove you wrong.
              3. It takes two to resolve the argument, and if you look back you will find i didn't start it.

The only way to resolve this argument is for you to admit (rightfully) that you're wrong, and that you're sorry for being such a whimpering fool.

Last note: That image isnt in the slightest bit funny, you try too hard.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah

Yet another post evading the issue at hand. Youre arguing just for the sake of it, but now youve added the bit of melodramatic taste into it as if I offended you. Remember, this argument started by your choice, so you can cry about me hurting your feelings all day long, but please dont make yourself look like a victim here.

You see we're on a forum, where lots of people can communicate and voice their opinions. Where the use of the word "you" doesnt necessarily mean you specifically. This is the internet after all, and the internet's not all about the individual.
                But oh wait, Batman, do we see another even of backpedaling? The only person to mention

You massive, massive idiot. I say this for the second time, I was referring to your post prior to that.
                Hold on Batman! Does this mean he first directed his post at the guy you responded to, then at your post and now once again at someone random?

Try to have some consistency in your posts please, youre becoming desperate. For someone who remembers what he wrote and whom he wrote to, youve changed your mind 3 times now.

Take my original advice, GTFO.

Comment

Are there any cheats that give unlimited "time" powers? I can`t be asked to dl the demo without being able to use the time powers all the time for as long as I want.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah
                    This is a major factor in why you're losing in an epic way.

Yet another post evading the issue at hand. Youre arguing just for the sake of it, but now youve added the bit of melodramatic taste into it as if I offended you. Remember, this argument started by your choice, so you can cry about me hurting your feelings all day long, but please dont make yourself look like a victim here.
                    You offended me in thinking that you were superior, when you're clearly not even an equal. We both had a choice in persuing this argument so dont try and lump this all on me. It takes two to tango, so they say.

I'm also not making myself out to be a victim, i'm fully aware of how responsible i am in this. The difference is, i'm not afraid to admit it.

You're the one avoiding the issue here, every time i bring the issue into play you avoid it like the plague, and spout some other irrelevant bullsh!t. Then when i respond to that bullsh!t you try to tell me i'm the one avoiding the argument, lol.

But oh wait, Batman, do we see another even of backpedaling? The only person to mention
                    It's obvious you were confused as to which post i was referring to (not responding). How is referring to events that have passed backpedaling anyway, since it's those same events that are in question.

Hold on Batman! Does this mean he first directed his post at the guy you responded to, then at your post and now once again at someone random?
                    You're obviously incapable of following a linear conversation without confusing yourself.

Try to have some consistency in your posts please, youre becoming desperate. For someone who remembers what he wrote and whom he wrote to, youve changed your mind 3 times now.
                    My posts are consistant. If you believe otherwise, quote me and prove me wrong. Then again, reason and proof are hardly your strong points.

Take my original advice, GTFO.
                    Why because you've had enough?

You don't want to be the one to leave even though you're wrong, and i think you know it.

Comment

There is a mp demo out over at fileplanet.

Comment

wow jeeze bicker bicker...calm down.

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                        Are there any cheats that give unlimited "time" powers? I can`t be asked to dl the demo without being able to use the time powers all the time for as long as I want.
                        And that would be amazing. You could be like - whoops sorry, I think ill restart the level now, rewind.

Comment

when were yall born?? time shift has been out for over 2 years now!

Comment

Working...
                          X