Hacking & Exploiting on the rise again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeG
    I've had a guy kill me 3-4 times in a row from more than halfway across the map with the Ganz... I really can't see any way it was possible other than an aimbot or something... He even shot me while I was cloaked with advanced active camo from so far away I couldn't see him at all... But I saw the tracers... coming from more than 400 meters away.
    I would say that is an aimbot coupled with a few other things like chams, no fog, range meter, and the "black sky". Doesnt matter what you do, they know where almost everyone is as they can sweep the map to see who is where.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
      Maybe you're just getting worse at the game. The more time you play the game and the less time you spend thinking everyone is a hacker, the better you get.

I love how one dude in this thread says something about seeing tracers(!) from 400m away, and everyone else is like "Yeah, I got killed by a guy with a Ganz from 400m too!" "Yeah and he was aiming for my head the whole time!"

How in the world do you guys know the range of someone shooting at you that you can't see, or where his rounds are hitting you, or for that matter, that he is aiming for your head?

Is there cheating in this game? Sure. Is it sad? Yes. Is there more than before? I dunno seems about the same to me: a loose ratio of about 500 spasmodic claims of hacking for every actual instance of it.

Comment

... and I love how every "server owner" swears up and down that there aren't any cheaters out there...

As a server owner, you should know that battlerecorder is your friend, that you can see that there are rounds that you can see inflight (thus the term "tracers"(!))))), and that there are ALWAYS cheaters out there.

If you believe that there aren't any people that spend their every waking moment trying to bend the rules... trying to come up with new and interesting ways of getting into your life, ruining your computer or your fun just for the hell of it, then by all means take all of your antivirus/antispyware/antihijack/antispambot/antihack software offline and prove to me once and for all that there are no "cheaters" out there.

Yeah... didn't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by Seppuku
          I love how one dude in this thread says something about seeing tracers(!) from 400m away, and everyone else is like "Yeah, I got killed by a guy with a Ganz from 400m too!" "Yeah and he was aiming for my head the whole time!"

How in the world do you guys know the range of someone shooting at you that you can't see, or where his rounds are hitting you, or for that matter, that he is aiming for your head?

Is there cheating in this game? Sure. Is it sad? Yes. Is there more than before? I dunno seems about the same to me: a loose ratio of about 500 spasmodic claims of hacking for every actual instance of it.
          sorry kid but its normally easy to identify where enemy fire is coming from when you have good sound. I saw the bullets coming at me from a direction which was engulfed in fog and even though i was behind a wall and crawled out to he would shoot at me and in some instances hit me.

doesnt matter he got banned from the server for it anyhow:laugh:

guess you could call it "effective admin skills".

Comment

trying to argue that hacks dont exist is idiotic, the sheer overwhelming proof that exists is undeniable. questioning the authenticity of some witnesses is trivial and essentially beside the point, just look at the banned lists on punkbuster, or type hack into youtube, or into google for that matter, they exist, theyre real, the question now is how common are they?

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
              Yeah, apperantly they can do that. I "saw" it first time like month ago.

I was playing in Fall of Berlin, and EU was raping the s*** out from my team. I noticed that we have no commander. So i decided to volunteer for this mission. So when i was seleted to be as commander. I hitted the enemy with arty and dropped supplies for our APC/walker. Then i get message "you are no longer commander", i tought wtf happend. Tried to command again, applied and nothing happend. Tried again, and nothing. At that point i tought f*** this s*** and disconnected.
              On the "SquadPlay All The Way" server I get this all the time, I can get kicked from Command position 5-6 times at least in one round. Bloody annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
                Yeah, apperantly they can do that. I "saw" it first time like month ago.

I was playing in Fall of Berlin, and EU was raping the s*** out from my team. I noticed that we have no commander. So i decided to volunteer for this mission. So when i was seleted to be as commander. I hitted the enemy with arty and dropped supplies for our APC/walker. Then i get message "you are no longer commander", i tought wtf happend. Tried to command again, applied and nothing happend. Tried again, and nothing. At that point i tought f*** this s*** and disconnected.
                The sad thing is, it's been there since the demo. I know because way back when I only had that, I searched for bf2142 on youtube, and came across a video of someone demonstrating the hack.

I shook my head sadly at the time, but all these months later, it's with a particularly heavy heart that I see it (or a derivative of it) STILL in use.

...It's like EA are just laughing at us all as they sit & count the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK) View Post
                  ...It's like EA are just laughing at us all as they sit & count the money.
                  QFT, unfortunately:shakehead:

Comment

looooooooooool !!!
                    i meet many (cca 30) these players in bf2142..i say he is hacking kick him and admin nothing to do.Most players on server say: ST*U,stop whining,everyone who killed you is hacker?
                    i have dogtags of many these "skillers".

Comment

wow lol this guy on that list is off these forums

[PsB:9169 V00E4F512] 4a8f0cb9f9b337f28a889f2597549b29 "TINSTAAFL" "82.139.75.182" GAMEHACK #80280

o dear:laugh:

Comment

This made me lol..

Michi.K2142" "88.67.37.155" GAMEHACK #80283

Ranked number 17 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jx²Aroo View Post
                          This made me lol..

Ranked number 17 too.
                          no wonder it was a pain getting his tags!...

i found the name of a guy who had aimbot and a tag hack last night. There were complaints from pretty much everybody in the server about his actions and people saying that they were being killed by pistol shots from miles off. I followed him for a bit and it was ever more clear when he kept making jerky movents when shooting diff players and killing everyone in 1 or 2 shots

anywho his name is.........Ad0siA

he scored 57-2 in camp gib before with just krylov. couldnt even get within 100 meters of the dam cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Jx²Aroo View Post
                            This made me lol..

Ranked number 17 too.
                            lol michi too hacking ? i knife michi twice times in one minute and i was banned from his server for cheating...hilarious.banned for cheating by cheater :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Eukament
                              On the "SquadPlay All The Way" server I get this all the time, I can get kicked from Command position 5-6 times at least in one round. Bloody annoying.
                              Originally posted by ForcesUK
                              The sad thing is, it's been there since the demo. I know because way back when I only had that, I searched for bf2142 on youtube, and came across a video of someone demonstrating the hack.

I shook my head sadly at the time, but all these months later, it's with a particularly heavy heart that I see it (or a derivative of it) STILL in use.
                              Thank God that i have run into this hack only once.

I just wonder when PunkBuster is gonna start actually nail these hackers and let us legit players play without any "loosing key packages" or "communication service error" problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                                Been seeing a rise in aimbots, but that's about it...
                                Same here:shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                                X