Hacking & Exploiting on the rise again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad Karma
    I have used cheats in this game and BF2 and Ill tell you why.....Because it amuses me that you let it bother you so much that you have to create a thread and complain about it. And yes I have been banned from both games for cheating....oh well
    It amuses me when you still get wrecked, while you cheat, by legit players.

But be honest, that's not why you initially started buying 'skills', is it? That's just your lame excuse to make yourself feel better, am I right? Not like you will answer truthfully anyway, because you can't trust a cheater. So, looks like you are stuck with the stigma of, not only being a ladyboy, but also having to cheat because you suck at video games. Which, in itself, is a pretty sad reason.

Comment

I have used cheats in this game and BF2 and Ill tell you why.....Because it amuses me that you let it bother you so much that you have to create a thread and complain about it. And yes I have been banned from both games for cheating....oh well
      So all these post by you about how the ROE is hard to find was just BS, since you have no intention of following even the most basic of rules anyway?

I think you have just earned your Gold Hypocrisy Badge :shakehead:

Comment

Lol,
        I found a guy in the punkbuster ban that was in my buddy list, I don´t remember if the guy was from my clan.
        I thought that if people where caught using a Multihack they couldn´t use the key nor the nick, but the guy is still playing...his name is xhip.

Wow after I read a little more of the list I found that several guys I have played (the Portuguese comunity is not large) are/were using hacks :shock:.

Comment

I just came from a server where there was a whole clan using the warp hack. Really annoying :/

Comment

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
            I just came from a server where there was a whole clan using the warp hack. Really annoying :/
            What is a warp hack?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              So all these post by you about how the ROE is hard to find was just BS, since you have no intention of following even the most basic of rules anyway?

I think you have just earned your Gold Hypocrisy Badge :shakehead:
              I cheated becaue I got bored with both games and decided to add a little spice to them. I find it rather funny that people take these games so seriously. I have to admit that the cheats were fun and they are addicting. Like I said I got caught and banned. I was also ready to accept any consquences that comes with cheating. I think there is definately an attraction to cheats because of being able to be annonomous on the internet and trying to see what you can get away with.

My posts about ROE were mainly just what it is. A bunch of rules that you are expected to play by but know one can seem to find them. You only know about ROE if you visit forums. Therefore the ROE in my opinion is worthless.

Originally posted by netwrok
              It amuses me when you still get wrecked, while you cheat, by legit players.

But be honest, that's not why you initially started buying 'skills', is it? That's just your lame excuse to make yourself feel better, am I right? Not like you will answer truthfully anyway, because you can't trust a cheater. So, looks like you are stuck with the stigma of, not only being a ladyboy, but also having to cheat because you suck at video games. Which, in itself, is a pretty sad reason.
              No need to call names or throw insults. I cheated, got caught and accepted my punishment.....banned... Oh well. I dont care. This was months ago and I hardly have time to play anymore anyway. And yes you are correct, when I used the cheats I wasnt any better at the game than anybody else. I didnt consider it buyng skills, I considering it adding something into the game to make it more interesting. Not worth the money...especially after having to buy both games over again if I wished to play again.

Comment

Haven't seen much exploiting except for pod surfing which is especially rampant among the top players. Explains how and why some of them high kill to death ratios.

Nothing like trying to play defensive on Camp G. only to have some lamer pod behind and kill you.

Comment

karma if you dont play anymore and you cheated why are you posting on the forums about it?

Comment

We need these peeps to be Ip banned.....
                    WOW I actually POSTED. Still waiting on Wake and hopefully new content though.(Jeez, I heard about AWke in march, and now it's almost school again, just to fix bugs?) anyways, I'm not 13, and see really good players my age on VOIP ( I can tell because of voices.)

Comment

The cheaters cheat because they can. Even if they get caught there isn't much of a consequence to their actions.

We kicked 3 guys out of our clan for hacking, and they told everyone else that we called the cops on them. "Um yes officer, can you go and arrest these guys who we caught cheating at a video game online please?" :laugh: C'mon. Are you kidding?

All these guys are in it for is the thrill of ruining someone's good time. I don't know why that is fun, but apparently to them it is. Perhaps they can't handle the notion that there is always someone better out there. Every hero has his arch enemy. Do the cheaters try to beat each other? Would a cheater never play a cheater because of that being a fair playing field?

Unfortunately, all we can do at this point is vent on public forums, to connect with our peers who feel the same way.

Comment

I cheated becaue I got bored with both games and decided to add a little spice to them. I find it rather funny that people take these games so seriously. I have to admit that the cheats were fun and they are addicting. Like I said I got caught and banned. I was also ready to accept any consquences that comes with cheating. I think there is definately an attraction to cheats because of being able to be annonomous on the internet and trying to see what you can get away with.

My posts about ROE were mainly just what it is. A bunch of rules that you are expected to play by but know one can seem to find them. You only know about ROE if you visit forums. Therefore the ROE in my opinion is worthless.

No need to call names or throw insults. I cheated, got caught and accepted my punishment.....banned... Oh well. I dont care. This was months ago and I hardly have time to play anymore anyway. And yes you are correct, when I used the cheats I wasnt any better at the game than anybody else. I didnt consider it buyng skills, I considering it adding something into the game to make it more interesting. Not worth the money...especially after having to buy both games over again if I wished to play again.
                        So let me get this straight, you wasted money for a game you eventually thought was a little bland.... then decided to "spice" it up a little by making it easier to aim/win/whatever by using cheats, and spending even MORE money (often alot more) on those... while all the time risking that these cheats made by hackers might actually steal your game info? or worse your idenity?

Yea um, so you wasted your money, your time, and risked your computer and your identiy just so you could cheat in a game (which if you ask me makes it even duller, not spicier) that you didn't seem to think was all that great..... either your an idiot, or you are the one taking the game too seriously thinking you need a hack to "prove" something to other players. There's no way of talking your way out of using a hack, its just a cowardly thing to do, and only proves that your character has some serious flaws. Stop trying to justify it, we all know why you did what you did.

On another note....

Yup, guess what guys? I was right... lately there seems to be *some* players that have a "spider sense" (for lack of better word) about when your aiming at them... and instantly jump or duck even when thier backs are turned to you and seem to have NO CLUE that you are even there, so that you miss just barely... like they somehow KNEW you where there all the sudden (no UAV, besides no UAV can tell somebody WHEN your aiming at them, only a visual can tell u that... let alone a split second before you fire....).... I find out it's a new feature on one of our favorite hacks out there! Yup you heard me right, it somehow knows if your aiming at thier head and ducks for them! No joke, here is the list of "features" this despicable hack claims to use.... but I will NOT list what site this is off of, nor will I name said hack... do do either are against forum rules, and I don't want people hacking anyways.

Off the site listing thier features (and this IS a legit hack, there are even plenty of videos of in game footage, and no, you don't need to sign up to anything to see these things... I would never join anything of the sort)....

-----------------------------------------------------
                        *Aimbot
                        NOTICE THIS: -Bullet Dodge; yes you have read correctly, the latest update will automatically Crouth/Prone your player if it detects
                        an enemy shooting at your head. It can save your *** quite a few times.
                        -Customizable Bone Aiming; Head,Chest, Neck wherever you desire
                        -Customizable Vector Aiming & Activation key
                        -Visible Target Aiming; Allows you to only aim at visible target so you never waste your ammo
                        -Knife Bot
                        -Advanced Vehicle Aimbot with Dynamic Dist Prediction & Gravity Compensation so you never miss
                        -Customizable FOV settings
                        -No Spread; Automatically calculates your guns spread offset and corrects it so you never miss no matter what weapon
                        -Trajectory Aiming; Advanced physics calculations to make sure every bullet is a hit
                        -Optional switch after kill;for taking out a whole squad with one clip
                        -Auto Fire
                        -Prediction & Local Prediction
                        -Ping Correction
                        -Smart Targeting

*ESP
                        ~Sphere ESP;Spheres around all deadly secondary weapons & their blast radius's
                        -AP Mines/Claymores
                        -Grenades
                        -Bullets/Projectiles
                        -Sentry / Spawn Beacons
                        ~Regular ESP;
                        -Enemy Health; Text or Visual health bars
                        -Class
                        -Ammo
                        -3D Boxes
                        -Dead
                        -Current Target; Highlights your current aimbot target
                        -Visible; Shows all visible enemies green

*Enemy Warnings;Flashing text alerting you of an enemy & what direction they are approaching you from
                        -Customizable Warning Ranges & Colors

*Wallhacks;See your enemies & vehicles through walls
                        -Chams
                        -Wallhack
                        -Wireframe
                        -Whitewalls

*Memory Hacks
                        -Mini Map
                        -Breathing
                        -Crosshair lock

*View Distance; See across the entire map with ease
                        -Customizable View Ranges

*Removals
                        -No Recoil
                        -No Sky
                        -No fog
                        -No Rain/snow
                        -No Smoke
                        -No Scope
                        -No Flash
                        -No Muzzle Flare
                        -No Shell Shock
                        -No Tear Gas
                        -No Terrian

*Miscellaneous Features
                        - Team Hack
                        - Force Commander; Resign the current commander on either team
                        - Force Squad; Join any squad, full or locked
                        - Squad Control; take control of squad
                        - Custom CrossHairs
                        - Display Time,FPS, & Ping

*Save & Load
                        - Save up to 3 of your favorite combinations of all these features & activate at the push of a button
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go.... pretty sad huh? Why can't anyone DO something about these guys? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix
                          So let me get this straight, you wasted money for a game you eventually thought was a little bland.... then decided to "spice" it up a little by making it easier to aim/win/whatever by using cheats, and spending even MORE money (often alot more) on those... while all the time risking that these cheats made by hackers might actually steal your game info (WHO CARES ABOUT THAT)? or worse your idenity(NOT A CHANCE I USED PAYPAL) show me proof of this ever happening to someone who used online hacks?

Yea um, so you wasted your money, your time, and risked your computer and your identiy just so you could cheat in a game (which if you ask me makes it even duller, not spicier) that you didn't seem to think was all that great..... either your an idiot, or you are the one taking the game too seriously thinking you need a hack to "prove" something to other players. There's no way of talking your way out of using a hack, its just a cowardly thing to do, and only proves that your character has some serious flaws. Stop trying to justify it, we all know why you did what you did.
                          I really like the game even though it was getting boring, I had some extra cash and said "Why not?" I got a few more months enjoyment out of the game which I would have quit sooner. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I dont give a dam how good I am at this game or any other game for that matter. If I really cared do you think I would be on these forums admitting what I did? I know its wrong to cheat. You'll get no arguement out of me about that. I didn't post to get approval or disaproval for that matter. Why do you say its cowardly? Cowardly is denying the fact that you ever use cheats. Would I have told people in game that I was using them? My friend and I used to make in game announcements that I was using them and you know what? I was never kicked or banned by any server admin for cheating. Maybe they thought we were kidding, I dont know. I never once claimed to be good at the game and from what people post, they are right, I do suck at this game. Again I dont care how good I am, I still enjoy playing the game with or with out cheats. It is your opinion and most others that is no fun or boring to use the cheats. Well all I can say to that is I used think that way before I tried it. It was fun being able to see across the map and through walls. The commander hack was a riot to use. Had me in stitches when it was used. It was even funnier before I started cheating and someone else did it. You see for me this is all about having fun. Not about how many kills or points I can rack up.

Comment

And during all that first person shooter based masturbation you forget you are ruining the game for the 63 other players who have to endure your 24/7 artillery party...

Comment

I really like the game even though it was getting boring, I had some extra cash and said "Why not?" I got a few more months enjoyment out of the game which I would have quit sooner. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I dont give a dam how good I am at this game or any other game for that matter. If I really cared do you think I would be on these forums admitting what I did? I know its wrong to cheat. You'll get no arguement out of me about that. I didn't post to get approval or disaproval for that matter. Why do you say its cowardly? Cowardly is denying the fact that you ever use cheats. Would I have told people in game that I was using them? My friend and I used to make in game announcements that I was using them and you know what? I was never kicked or banned by any server admin for cheating. Maybe they thought we were kidding, I dont know. I never once claimed to be good at the game and from what people post, they are right, I do suck at this game. Again I dont care how good I am, I still enjoy playing the game with or with out cheats. It is your opinion and most others that is no fun or boring to use the cheats. Well all I can say to that is I used think that way before I tried it. It was fun being able to see across the map and through walls. The commander hack was a riot to use. Had me in stitches when it was used. It was even funnier before I started cheating and someone else did it. You see for me this is all about having fun. Not about how many kills or points I can rack up.
                              First of all, it's not that people don't care if your cheating or not, it's just that cheating has become so frequent to the point where people start freaking out, and start crying wolf over the smallest thing... so that if try and expose a REAL cheater, most people don't even bother to look, figuring it wasn't really a cheat (like the boy crying wolf could never get the villiagers to believe him that a real wolf was coming).... trust me, I know. It doesn't matter how I go about it, I can RARELY get anyone to even legitimally look to see if maybe a player is cheating. (but sometimes I do, and I have gotten them caught before) I might as well be crying wolf, cause people often treat me like I am.

That's why your friend was ignored... people are tired of it from both ends.... tired of the people who are really cheating, and tired of the people who cry that somebody is cheating no matter what, even if they aren't. (which I've even been accused of, which is funny because I always have some sort of REASON behind any accusation, and they are usually just that, I ask an admin to CHECK to see if they are cheating... not just outright ban them because they *might* be.)

Your contributing to ALL of this by the way.... ruining the game for the rest of us that enjoy it BECAUSE it is a challenge, not because the computer helps us beat everyone else. Seriously though, how does that make it fun? Especially when you consider it is at the expense of others. By the way, I know what cheating is like... there's been plenty of exploits and other ways of cheating in the past that I've explored out of cursoity... and yet, I still ask why they think its fun, I didn't find it to be any fun... in fact it get boring FASTER like that.... there's no challenge anymore. It boils down to the same thing, you want to beat other people (either because your insecure for some reason, or even if just to annoy them to no end because there's nothing they can really do about it).....for what reason matters not. I'd suspect that you think it's fun to ruin other peoples time, if it's not for personal gain. So how is that any better? Heck it's WORSE... and its even MORE cowardly... why? Because you not only refuse to try and compete with others on the same level (using your skills rather then cheating), but you are doing it JUST to ruin everyone elses time because your bored with the game now.

I have some advice for you then, STOP CHEATING, then find another game that isn't boring for you anymore..... instead of putting money in the hands of hackers who make this crap. And oh, speaking of hackers, where is the evidence that they take peoples information from those that use thier software? Oh you know when they claim they can get you a new ID if your ever caught and get banned so you can't play anymore? Where do you THINK THEY GET THEM? From nowhere? Code generators generally don't work very often anymore, especially for games.... so where do they get them? FROM OTHER CHEATS THAT HAVE THIER SOFTWARE. That's where. Don't believe me? Do a search for it... I've seen hackers admit to it before. And I've heard about worse.

And somehow you think paypal is gonna save you?!?!?! LMAO. I design websites for a living.... I setup paypal accounts ALL THE TIME... if you give them access to your account to pay for one thing, there are ways to get more out of them... it's not even that hard.... and the only thing Paypal will do for you is report them for idenity theft (if they are caught) and you might be able to sue them. It's not as secure as you think it might be. You still need to be careful who you give your information to. And even if you used paypal to pay, you don't think that maybe they might have a WORM built into your hack? That seeks out information on your harddrive? Or that looks for type ins on credit card number forms so they can steal your credit card number? All they need is a worm on your hard drive... and they can screw you seven different ways to Sunday.

Comment

No need to call names or throw insults. I cheated, got caught and accepted my punishment.....banned... Oh well.
                                So you think that being banned is the only consequence? Well you are wrong, losing all respect and credibility is another one.
                                You deserve anything that is thrown at you.

I really like the game even though it was getting boring, I had some extra cash and said "Why not?" I got a few more months enjoyment out of the game which I would have quit sooner. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I dont give a dam how good I am at this game or any other game for that matter. If I really cared do you think I would be on these forums admitting what I did? I know its wrong to cheat.
                                You know its wrong, you know its ruining the game for others, and yet you do not care.

Psychopathy is currently defined in psychiatry and clinical psychology as a condition characterized by lack of empathy or conscience, and poor impulse control or manipulative behaviors.

Comment

Working...
                                X