Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHo is having problems connecting the first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just connected on the first try! :yay:

I have no idea how I did that though.

Comment

yeah i get diconected the first time i try and join a server, but after that everything is fine.

Comment

i get it to but it does not relly bug me to much untell when i try to connect to the server oce more to get in it, it will say server is full

Comment

Dam, I'm not the only one!?:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Originally posted by AlienwareAlx View Post
            i get it to but it does not relly bug me to much untell when i try to connect to the server oce more to get in it, it will say server is full
            Same here getting olddddddd

Like most say its not just me so I can live with it.

Comment

Same here, I nver installed the 1.4 beta, but it started happening at about the time it came out.

Comment

Yep, happens to me as well. Minor nuisance, but it sometimes causes a CTD as well.

As well, Punkbuster B tends to crash quite a bit. Shoddy code...

Comment

Happens to me all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG View Post
                    Fostered by another post in which several of us noticed we weren't alone - How many of you have to connect to a server twice?

The first attempt results in the music fading as you try to connect, but then you get a "connection lost" notice and you have to try a second time. The second attempt always works (unless the server is full).

Everything else is normal except the sudden appearence of the "random death message" bug.
                    All these forums are now is the same old topics over and over;the games getting stale and so are these forums

Comment

same thing happens to me too,

i love how we are so used to random bugs now that we didnt even bother making a thred before this...

lol its quite funny imo but i feel sorry for the patcher team if they are reading this and are like wtf??!!?!!? when did this happen...

Comment

boring

Originally posted by jackal22
                        same thing happens to me too,

i love how we are so used to random bugs now that we didnt even bother making a thred before this...

lol its quite funny imo but i feel sorry for the patcher team if they are reading this and are like wtf??!!?!!? when did this happen...
                        yeah but there was a thread made that was exactly the same as this one a couple of weeks ago ;which backs up my point - these forums are stale;its just the same old topics over and over;what is the point of this thread anyway?Just so you can post. uh yeah me too? from what I know there is no solution to this bug so what's the point discussing it?Im pretty sure DICE are aware of this they do have ppl on their team who play the game you know...

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T
                          yeah but there was a thread made that was exactly the same as this one a couple of weeks ago ;which backs up my point - these forums are stale;its just the same old topics over and over;what is the point of this thread anyway?Just so you can post. uh yeah me too? from what I know there is no solution to this bug so what's the point discussing it?Im pretty sure DICE are aware of this they do have ppl on their team who play the game you know...
                          It exactly this topic you are looking into right now.

Comment

Yup same thing happening to me. Don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                              It exactly this topic you are looking into right now.
                              HA HA HA that aint the first time ive made a boo :laugh: still my point still stands these forums are getting stale there is almost nothin to talk about the game anymore

Comment

Its always happened to me except for extremely rare occasion where I get in first try.

Comment

Working...
                                X