Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHo is having problems connecting the first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
    I've had this happening way before the majority noticed it.
    i think its more of a case that its been happening to everyone, but nobody untill now has assumed it was effecting anyone but themselves and so never mentioned it.

Comment

The same here. No matter what server, the first one click it says "connection lost". A 2nd click, and it will connect it correctly.
      The problem with '2142 is that is very buggy. That's the point. :/

Comment

Ditto, First coinnection allways fails. Seccond try - get me in. (1.25)

Comment

Originally posted by Shalashaska View Post
          i think its more of a case that its been happening to everyone, but nobody untill now has assumed it was effecting anyone but themselves and so never mentioned it.
          yea this is right, i have only just read this and i thought it was only me but its been happening to me for a long time!

Comment

Most of the time I have this problem, although I have had a couple of times were it's worked first time.

Comment

Happens all the time. At first I thought it might be our weird 3rd world
              telephone setup. Always logs in ok 2nd time.

Pleased somebody brought it up.

Comment

So the conclusion is - yet another random "Feature" this game has developed on its' own.

DICE - Got your ears on?

Comment

I log in, find a good sever and connect then nothing happens except my mouse dissapears and it appears to be loading (Hasnt moved to game loading screen yet) then my mouse re-appears and Connection Lost

Every single time, it happens to the first server I try.

Comment

I get this as well. its probably gamespy fault

Comment

Originally posted by ///BASIL\\\ View Post
                      I get this as well. its probably gamespy fault
                      Or Punkbuster. Wouldn't be surprised if it's PB actually, as the other PB issues I previously had, have near enough vanished.

Comment

As I said earlier, though, it's not just a Bf 2142 thing. It happens to me almost every time on Battlefield 2 as well.

Comment

This has been happening to me for quite awhile. I would say maybe 60% + of the time. I always make sure there are plenty of slots left when I try to go to a server....

Larry

Comment

Yea i'm getting it as well, quite annoying but no biggy

Comment

This happens to me every time.

Comment

Yep me too. Once I bring the game up, the first connection always gets lost no matter what server and I'm patched to 1.40.

At first I thought I was banned from the server through punkbuster or something. But then started noticing that it was the first connect and on ANY server.

Comment

Working...
                                X