the moment you dread most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the moment you dread most

for me, its when i stumble upon a large amount of enemies in close proximity. last night, i stumbled upon 6-7 EU guys after i went through that hole in the wall on the far side of the alleyway near ruins. i killed two of them before a ganz got me.
    whats yours?

btw, was anyone elses buddy list acting strange last night? at first, i didnt have any of my buddies, then i only had them shown as offline, even though i know a bunch of my clan mates, who are also buddies, were on teamspeak and it didnt register as them being online.
    :shakehead:

Re: the moment you dread most

I always seem to be surrounded by enemies. If I'm on foot I turn a corner and their are 5 troops stood there. I could switch to grenade but the lackadaisical approach my soldier takes to throwing grenades I'd be dead before he pulls the pin.

If I'm in a tank there is always a walker bearing down whilst another tanks brings up the rear. If I'm in a walker it's usually another walker, a tank, an apc and a gunship - decisions, which to shoot at first

A lot of times I have to check the scoreboard to make sure I'm not the only person on my team.

Comment

When i'm defending a flag, say Tollstation as a sniper or support when 15 Pac guys show up out of nowhere and totally swamp the flag. No amount of rdx/apm/nade is going to clear all those out, so i kill a few, setting myself up for a few revenge attempts, with the nearest friendly flag two hostile flags over. :P

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor View Post
        When i'm defending a flag, say Tollstation as a sniper or support when 15 Pac guys show up out of nowhere and totally swamp the flag. No amount of rdx/apm/nade is going to clear all those out, so i kill a few, setting myself up for a few revenge attempts, with the nearest friendly flag two hostile flags over. :P
        Some tacticallly planted RDX around the Toll flag does wonders, if you're a Recon. I killed once a squad of 5 in blow. The art is to wait for the right moment.

Comment

The moment I dread most, is when I spawn in an air transport.

Comment

Its when I see 3 guys looking the opposite direction. First, I go after the closest with my knife, but to my suprise, I get only sound but not the effect. Just the "chink" glitch. So, then, I immediately go after the second with my knife only to get the same glitch, then I wip out my gun only to find out that I got the double reload glitch before I pulled out the knife...so im screwed. I get triple shot up by people I would've had If no glitches had occured.:dead:

Comment

Coming face to face with armour whilst on foot when I'm any kit other than Engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder View Post
                Some tacticallly planted RDX around the Toll flag does wonders, if you're a Recon. I killed once a squad of 5 in blow. The art is to wait for the right moment.
                Oh i know, i think i got 8 people at once, once. It's just that sometimes there are a few medics just outside the blast radius, and i couldn't snipe them in time. When it does work though it's pure awesome, you can almost hear the squad guys cursing to themselves. :laugh:

Comment

Seeing a decent player join the opposite team, it means ego's are flaring and you have to try extra hard not to be killed by said individual, I'm usually happy with a draw on the kills but there is always a chance he/she will get the last kill on me which makes me sad. I dread that the most.

Childish? Most certainly. Can I help it? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Medietic View Post
                    Its when I see 3 guys looking the opposite direction. First, I go after the closest with my knife, but to my suprise, I get only sound but not the effect. Just the "chink" glitch. So, then, I immediately go after the second with my knife only to get the same glitch, then I wip out my gun only to find out that I got the double reload glitch before I pulled out the knife...so im screwed. I get triple shot up by people I would've had If no glitches had occured.:dead:
                    What's worse is when you hear the clothes rip, but he doesn't die. Then the noob turns around and blasts you with his voss!:dead:

Comment

When I freeze up out of nowhere with people infront/behind me.

Comment

when I hear someone de-cloak and its freakin moose right there in my face with a knife. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane View Post
                          The moment I dread most, is when I spawn in an air transport.
                          I hate spawning in a transport that's already crashing. They shouldn't let you spawn at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by w3rd511 View Post
                            when I hear someone de-cloak and its freakin moose right there in my face with a knife. :cry:
                            Haha, I hate when I see him comin' so I whip out my knife and he still gets me!:evil:

Comment

When I join the TacticalGamer.com server and |TG| Lyramion is on the OTHER team.

Comment

Working...
                              X